Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by genex
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

16 Bit.jpg
    16 bit barcade.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider popeboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

Oh yeah... someone posted this on facebook. Not just in the Cleveland area, but specifically about 5 minutes from my house in Lakewood. Seriously pumped, they can't get this party started soon enough!

4 months later
    #5 9 years ago

Anyone local hear any updates on this opening? They were originally listing a July opening and I walked by the location on Detroit rd last weekend and the construction company signs were still up, but I couldn't see inside.

1 week later
    #6 9 years ago

Nevermind... this pic just showed up on the book of face. The sign went up today, so the opening should be imminent. I am tweaked!

16 bit barcade.jpg16 bit barcade.jpg
    2 weeks later
    #8 9 years ago

Just posted to their Facebook feed:

PINBALL READY TO GO CLEVELAND!!!

Simpsons + The Who's Tommy + Fish Tales + Attack from Mars + Road Show = AWESOMESAUCE!!!

#soon #wepromise

16 Bit.jpg16 Bit.jpg

Solid opening lineup... they have got to open soon!

#12 9 years ago

http://16-bitbar.com/about/

This link says the games are set to free play... maybe that doesn't apply to the pins?

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from tdiddy:

The pins in cbus were not set to free, but everything else was, so we'll see how this plays out

Truth to tell, that wouldn't bother me at all... probably have less of a wait for pins if everything else is free.

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from tdiddy:

If I remember it was.50 a play

That would be perfect!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider popeboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/columbus-16-bit-bar-expanding-to-cleveland-maybe-cincinnati-and-pittsburgh?tu=popeboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.