10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by RudeDogg1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hi, due to bayarea bollocksing up my wire order and now out of stock I'm after some 18 awg white with red stripe for my project firepower. Does anyone have some new unused I could buy? I'm after about 12 - 30 feet, can't find any anywhere

Rudi

#2 10 years ago
    Quoted from RudeDogg1:

Hi, due to bayarea bollocksing up my wire order and now out of stock I'm after some 18 awg white with red stripe for my project firepower. Does anyone have some new unused I could buy? I'm after about 12 - 30 feet, can't find any anywhere
    Rudi

Get some white wire and pull it under the tip of a red sharpie?

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Get some white wire and pull it under the tip of a red sharpie?

Lol trying to do a professional job although it may come to that

#6 10 years ago

bob Roberts didn't have any incase anyone else is looking and he wont either he says its would cost him $1000 for a reel :s or you could just get it from mouser like I did

#8 10 years ago

handy tho Ive now saved that o my favourites

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colour-coded-wire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.