3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ryanbrooks
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yaksplat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago

I had to try soooo many different USB sticks. I think i used 6 before I found one that worked. I just about gave up and sent it back. I don't know what the deal with compatibility of USB sticks and ColorDMD is, but it's definitely annoying and should be fixed on their end. I think the stick that finally worked was one of those freebies that you get at a convention. I have no idea why it was any different, but everything was formatted the same, named the same. There was no rhyme or reason.

This is also one of the reasons that I went with a Pin2DMD in my WhiteWater. That was cheaper and as easy as could be. I didn't feel like going through the same ordeal again, and i don't know where that one drive that worked went.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yaksplat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-will-not-recognize-usb-?tu=yaksplat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.