(Topic ID: 117227)

ColorDMD Unveils New HD Color Upscaling for All Platforms!

By Dmod

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
ACDC_Hires_Hrons.PNG
DW_Scan_Scores.PNG
IJ_Upscale_ChooseWisely.PNG
FT_Upscale_MonsterFish.PNG
20150330_152249.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 12.41.19 PM.png
image.jpg
Twister Sigma 2.JPG
Twister Sigma 1.JPG
STTNG_Scan_Borg.PNG
FAT32.PNG
FT_Upscale_MonsterFish.PNG
totan 3.jpg
totan 2.jpg
totan 1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 9 years ago

Seriously very cool.

#134 9 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Ug, I just realized that, with what I've already spent on ColorDMDs, I could've got myself a really nice condition B-title game...
The plaque continues...
Jaz

Yeah but then you would just want to put a ColorDMD in that game. There is no winning.

#152 9 years ago

The trailer is awesome. Stop teasing us and just release it already.

#157 9 years ago
Quoted from Dmod:

We're trying to get the release for TSPP out tomorrow. LOTR will follow shortly after.
WPC games are starting beta testing to find/fix any issues. Barring any major issues, they should start rolling out by the end of next week.

Oh very cool. May have to install that ColorDMD I ordered in TSPP sooner than I expected. Will make a lot of WI SCS players happy for Saturday.

1 week later
#548 9 years ago

Anyone notice in Video mode on FT that the middle boat is always blue the second time it goes by and until the mode ends?

1 week later
#641 9 years ago
Quoted from mark9:

OK thanks...on mine the middle targets are plain blue, anyone else have ths issue?

Yep I mentioned this here just got missed.

#743 9 years ago

Anyone getting this on their DrWho?

#746 9 years ago

I am running 3.1

#755 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Anyone getting this on their DrWho?
» YouTube video

Sent an email and never got a response on this.

#759 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Tom, what specifically are you seeing that looks off? I don't have a Dr. Who, so I'm just guessing, but is it the yellow color right in the center bleeding in from behind the blue?
I've noticed a similar effect on the "Grand Champion" Score on LOTR. Red is bleeding in behind the letters "G" and "R", effectively joining the two letters. I reported it as a bug via email, but haven't received a response yet.

At the very end of a game when the high scores show up the screen is blue.

#760 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

» YouTube video

I'll take a new video tonight when it starts and stops.

#761 9 years ago
Quoted from Dmod:

Sorry for the slow responses.
I just responded to Tom's email. The bright text on DW should light up yellow. We need to investigate why it's not detecting it's in attract mode on his game.
The LOTR issue for Grand Champion is different and will be updated. It was colored without realizing that the high score intials could extend behind the text. The empty space between the letters is covered by a red rectangle that isn't visible until the initial falls into that space.

No worries Randy. Thanks for responding to my email.
Tom.

#768 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

» YouTube video

I thought the display might be funky so I swapped out the one in my fish tales and put it in my Dr. who but I am getting the same problem. Anyone have any idea why it might be happening?

#770 9 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

It is probably a frame recognition bug with the engine/database. If it has been reported I am sure it is being looked at. Something in the software upgrade may have caused the bug. I know Randy has been working non-stop fixing bugs.

It sounds like no one else has reported the bug so I am trying to figure out if it is something on mine end I need to look into.

#772 9 years ago
Quoted from Dmod:

Tom, Did you reply to Mark's question about which game ROM version you're running in DW?

Yes. I am running L-2

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-unveils-new-hd-color-upscaling?tu=tomgwi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.