(Topic ID: 117227)

ColorDMD Unveils New HD Color Upscaling for All Platforms!

By Dmod

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
ACDC_Hires_Hrons.PNG
DW_Scan_Scores.PNG
IJ_Upscale_ChooseWisely.PNG
FT_Upscale_MonsterFish.PNG
20150330_152249.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 12.41.19 PM.png
image.jpg
Twister Sigma 2.JPG
Twister Sigma 1.JPG
STTNG_Scan_Borg.PNG
FAT32.PNG
FT_Upscale_MonsterFish.PNG
totan 3.jpg
totan 2.jpg
totan 1.jpg
There are 856 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.
#851 8 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Is there a video of ST:TNG with how the HD upscaling looks like anywhere to view?
Thanks!

Is it keeping you from ordering a ColorDMD?
I like the HD upscaling in my STTNG, but many do not. I can easily get over how odd some things can look.

#852 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Is it keeping you from ordering a ColorDMD?
I like the HD upscaling in my STTNG, but many do not. I can easily get over how odd some things can look.

That somewhat but the price too but I'm justifying it ..I'm on the fence..My monochrome DMD takes a minutes to fully "warm" up now but works fine.
I like the UPSCALING feature in everything I've seen so far, esp. TSPP.
I don't have a problem leaving it in DOTXL mode if I don't like the upscaling. But I haven't seen anything in a COLORDMD
that I didn't like upscaled so was hunting around for STTNG upscaled pics or video and crazy, I couldn't find any.

I'm gonna order one anyhow but was just curious how it looked.

#853 8 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Is there a video of ST:TNG with how the HD upscaling looks like anywhere to view?

I knew it was in here somewhere:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-unveils-new-hd-color-upscaling/page/11#post-2242760

#855 8 years ago

Thanks HERG!
Not the best of the bunch in UPSCALED mode offered but still very good.
Excellent fishing +1 Herg!

2 weeks later
#856 8 years ago

Me and local fellow Pinsider pinballnut3 installed your Stern Star Trek and Metallica in my games today. ST is set to blue and I'm really impressed with the coloring of the dmd. Met just jumps to life now....although with help from all my home made light mods of course.

There are 856 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-unveils-new-hd-color-upscaling/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.