Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Dmod
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    IMG_20130817_163449_021.jpg
    Fingerscrossed.jpg
    Contest2.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

We're running a sweepstakes this week on Woobox for a free black ColorDMD T-shirt featuring a cool new logo designed by Zachary Kent of Kent Designs. Just like our Facebook page to enter the contest. 5 winners will be randomly selected from all submitted contest entries, and notified by email. No purchase required.

http://woobox.com/36nost

Contest2.jpgContest2.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Must have a Facebook account. Yeesh!

How can I buy one outright?

#4 10 years ago

come on.....daddy needs a new t-shirt!

#5 10 years ago

Done. Thanks for the chance to win!

#6 10 years ago

like the original logo better

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

me too, sometimes simpler is better. their original logo looked very professional.

the new one looks like a rat fink/dirty donny copy dude holding 3 slices of different colored moldy pizza slices in addition, it lacks continuity. the outer circle is flat, (straight on), but the character and logo are drawn with an angled perspective.

#8 10 years ago

I guess those of us that loathe (and therefore don't use) Facebook are SOL, huh? That sucks...

Jaz

*EDIT* Oh, I do like the new look/logo...

#9 10 years ago

looks to me like the character is pushing the center ot and that's why it's at a different perspective (on purpose).

#10 10 years ago

Just on sight I assumed it was Dirty Donny design. Regardless, I like it. /entered

#11 10 years ago

We're carrying both logos forward. The alternate design will be used for promotional material and we may introduce additional designs in the future.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Just on sight I assumed it was Dirty Donny design. Regardless, I like it. /entered

That's because everything Dirty Donny draws is a copy of art from 50 years ago.

I didn't have to like your Facebook page because apparently I already did. Which is quite a feat given how little time I spend on that site.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

I like the old one better, but I do like the new one too

Please ColorDMD......make one for The Shadow....Aurich has already stepped up on the translite...now we need the new DMD to round it off

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Please ColorDMD......make one for The Shadow....Aurich has already stepped up on the translite...now we need the new DMD to round it off

My campaign for color Shadow is growing legs. RISE UP!

#16 10 years ago

Randy,

You need to print these up as 3" stickers. My tool box needs one!

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

Randy,
    You need to print these up as 3" stickers. My tool box needs one!

Done! Now just cross your fingers they're ready by Expo.

#18 10 years ago

Done!

#19 10 years ago

Awesome!!Fingerscrossed.jpgFingerscrossed.jpg

#20 10 years ago

Bump. Because I know some of you guys like free stuff.

#21 10 years ago

Nup, not a fan of the Logo

If you really need a mascot, surely it should represent bringing color into an orange world

#22 10 years ago

oooh. I would put a sticker on my pin-box IMG_20130817_163449_021.jpgIMG_20130817_163449_021.jpg

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Nup, not a fan of the Logo
    If you really need a mascot, surely it should represent bringing color into an orange world

What, you don't like the 3 (R,G,B) "juice" bottles hooked up to the orange dot in the center? I thought that was pretty clever, even in the old plain logo.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

What, you don't like the 3 (R,G,B) "juice" bottles hooked up to the orange dot in the center? I thought that was pretty clever, even in the old plain logo.

Sorry
    Should have posted, logo is awesome
    Color DMD is awesome
    Pinside is awesome
    Everybody is awesome

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Sorry
    Should have posted, logo is awesome
    Color DMD is awesome
    Pinside is awesome
    Everybody is awesome

That's more like it. CONFORM. *whip crack*

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

Awesome!! Fingerscrossed.jpg 3 KB

Get yer tool box ready! Stickers have shipped.

#27 10 years ago

You da man!!

#29 10 years ago

I would love a sticker for my pin-hauler. Oh I can't make it to the expo so I guess I'm SOL.
    Keep up the work on the color. Soon all will have it.

#30 10 years ago

done.... and a free bump.

#31 10 years ago

I would thoroughly enjoy another sticker for the back of my car! image.jpgimage.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-t-shirt-sweepstakes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.