(Topic ID: 161012)

ColorDMD SIGMA Support for SPIKE

By Dmod

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3502 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3496 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2792 (resized).JPG
    board (resized).jpg
    IMG_2791 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2790 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2789 (resized).JPG
    error (resized).JPG
    board (resized).JPG
    IMG_1775_(resized).JPG
    SpikeCoverRemoved_(resized).jpg
    SpikePowerCover_(resized).jpg
    BigTwinkee_(resized).PNG
    OpoQQ_(resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1450668956991_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bigbossfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#105 7 years ago

Not sure if this is the correct thread to report this problem....but hope someone can help out.

I purchased the board from Pinball Life to provide power to the ColorDMD on my GoT Premium. I've sold the GoT to a buddy and forgot to take the board out of it. He's just attempted to remove the board and now he's getting a node error. Any suggestions?? Here is a pic of the board I'm talking about and the error he's getting.

board (resized).JPGboard (resized).JPG

error (resized).JPGerror (resized).JPG

#108 7 years ago

So to revisit this issue, I told my buddy to just keep that board....he's over 5 hours away and not comfortable messing around with his machine. So, I ordered a new board from PBL, a different one though (it was cheaper). (Pic to follow).

So, just got around to trying to install it. Not getting anything to appear on the DMD itself?? To make sure it wasnt a DMD issue, I tried hooking up my ColorDMD from SMVE, and same result, nothing shows up on the DMD. Tried plugging in a USB, doesn't recognize it, and the only LED that comes on is "init" LED. "Prog" led flashes on then turns off.

Any help, suggestions and ideas would be much appreciated everyone!

IMG_2789 (resized).JPGIMG_2789 (resized).JPG

IMG_2790 (resized).JPGIMG_2790 (resized).JPG

IMG_2791 (resized).JPGIMG_2791 (resized).JPG

board (resized).jpgboard (resized).jpg

#109 7 years ago

Instructions for the board........very straight-forward, so I know I didn't f**k that up!

IMG_2792 (resized).JPGIMG_2792 (resized).JPG

#111 7 years ago

Fantastic! Thanks for the response Randy.

Unbelievable. Would be nice if PBL had of advertised that on their website. Let alone the currency exchange............shipping to Canada is outrageous too!

#112 7 years ago

E-Mail sent to PBL, hopefully they'll make this right. After exchange and shipping, cost me over 100.00.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bigbossfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-spike-is-coming?tu=Bigbossfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.