tumbleweed.jpg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg

There are 1,229 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 25.
#401 8 years ago

With the demise of Tron 3- I think we need something to help ease our pain....like a ColorDMD!!!

#402 8 years ago

Well, got the Sigma for Terminator 2 today. Installed it just like the rest. And the colorDMD wont turn on. Anyone else have this issue?

#403 8 years ago

Dmod recently posted on FB

"The paint is barely dry on HS2 but we're prepping the next title for release. Not what you were expecting?... you don't know the half of it.
The tax man cometh". I've been on google forever trying to figure it out. New titles for the 4th of July is my guess

#404 8 years ago

You don't know the half of it - the tax man

Maybe take half the letters away "thtaa" (well just over half) would leave you with - X Men

#405 8 years ago

Other than the news that we're getting ready to release another game, that post is mostly gibberish. If you've been anxiously waiting for us to complete your favorite game, this probably ain't it.

#406 8 years ago

Maybe it was a game that was coloured by the Pinsider "TAXMAN". Check his collection and it might be one of those sadly he doesn't own Xmen

#407 8 years ago

I'm always excited for the next release, regardless if I have the game or not.

#408 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

sadly he doesn't own Xmen

Bummer - really wishing for this one! and TFTC too!

#409 8 years ago
Quoted from Dmod:

If you've been anxiously waiting for us to complete your favorite game, this probably ain't it.

Good grief. I hope it will not be Lethal Weapon 3. That would blow my mind if it were to come out before TZ. haha

#410 8 years ago

If Taxman is the guy doing the work (guessing that's not the clue however), TFTC is probably what I think the likely candidate is. Personally, as some of you know, I am particularly hoping someone is working BSD.

Jaz

#411 8 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

If Taxman is the guy doing the work (guessing that's not the clue however), TFTC is probably what I think the likely candidate is. Personally, as some of you know, I am particularly hoping someone is working BSD.
Jaz

BSD would be awesome! TFTC would be awesome too but to me a lesser extent since I don't own one.
I saw he had TZ in his list so possible that one as well.

#412 8 years ago

I hope it will be for TFTC !

#413 8 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Jaz

Too hard to tell. "If" it was that guy and "if" his list is accurate (may be hiding something) he has about 13 pins that have already been colored and about 12 that haven't. Not including the duplicate LOTR. But that was just a quick count.

But he hasn't colored anything before

Could be a red herring

#414 8 years ago

SST or Vette would make me very happy!

#416 8 years ago

I've heard WCS mentioned a few times, but has anything been "official?"

#417 8 years ago

JP in light of JW success.

#418 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

SST or Vette would make me very happy!

You have a SST now?

#419 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

You have a SST now?

yeah. had it for a while

Still needs some love but next on the short list (after the kitchen remodel is done)

#420 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah. had it for a while
Still needs some love but next on the short list (after the kitchen remodel is done)

Fun game. I have owned it twice.

#421 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Fun game. I have owned it twice.

yup, I remember playing yours and it convinced me that I needed to spend more time with one.

#422 8 years ago

BSD would be great....but can you get a clear speaker panel plastic anywhere?

#423 8 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

The Simpson's Pinball Party is Whitestar.

So is LOTR.

#424 8 years ago
Quoted from mark9:

Yes, the recent repros had removable red, it wasn't screened on.

#425 8 years ago
Quoted from mark9:

I bought one here...
Jaz

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-bram-stokers-dracula-speaker-panels-finally

#426 8 years ago

Man, where is this announcement? I'm hoping they figured out how to do something cool like add animations to System-11 games.

Do DINER first !!!

#427 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah. had it for a while

How would one go about mounting a colorDMD in a showcase game?

#428 8 years ago

Pretty sure its JP guys.

#429 8 years ago

I would love to see JP next even though I don't own one, because it opens the door for them to make Data East ones. Would love Royal Rumble colored!

#430 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Pretty sure its JP guys.

oh man, between the new T-Rex head, the Gate Mod, and the Scoop mods, if this is true i will then officially have more in mods than i spent on the machine.

#431 8 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

oh man, between the new T-Rex head, the Gate Mod, and the Scoop mods, if this is true i will then officially have more in mods than i spent on the machine.

I know right? It deserves it more than T2 thats for sure. T2 barely has any animations in comparison....and i own a T2.

#434 8 years ago

Yes! Bring on Data East support. I'm ready to put one into Rocky and Bullwinkle.

#435 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

JP in light of JW success.

Pretty sure it's T2 with the new movie coming out lol

#437 8 years ago

Taxman, I sure hope you nailed Pinball Magic.

#438 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Taxman, I sure hope you nailed Pinball Magic.

Let me try to post a picture - Damn, what is it with the censorship on this website?

PMEdited.jpgPMEdited.jpg
#439 8 years ago

Yeah, not what I had in mind, Taxman

#440 8 years ago

Just get a email, it's Popeye.

#441 8 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

You say that without excitement.

#442 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Congratulations Taxman. I know this must have taken many, MANY hours to complete. Amazing gesture for Python, and Phoebe!

#443 8 years ago

Still wish it was JP.

#444 8 years ago
Quoted from Daniml:

Still wish it was JP.

Think of it this way. No one (even Phoebe) really expected Popeye any time soon. So this gives hope to all people about all other games. If Popeye could get color, any game could get color. Anything is possible.

#445 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

So this gives hope to all people about all other games. If Popeye could get color, any game could get color. Anything is possible.

Agreed. It's now a case of when, not if.

Congo by Christmas!

#446 8 years ago

Thanks for all the effort Taxman bringing another title to release. Now get Flintstones going ;P

#447 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Congrats on colorizing the game. Not a title I would have expected but I'm sure there will be several happy owners out there. Now someone needs to get Tron and Congo knocked out!!

#449 8 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Thanks for all the effort Taxman bringing another title to release. Now get Flintstones going ;P

If I owner one I might.

#450 8 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

Well, Blow me down!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
There are 1,229 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-plans-for-2015/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.