(Topic ID: 165492)

ColorDMD Introduces New RGB LED Display!

By Dmod

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMGA0695[1] (resized).JPG
    IMGA0694[1] (resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    LED_advertisement_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dr-willy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago

I want to buy two of these, does the old rom files work with the new display? Or does some type of conversion have to be done that hasn't happened yet?

#6 7 years ago

Ha thanks I'm a dork lol.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from tacshose:

So is this the new model and you will be depreciating the old?

I highly highly doubt. People love the regular colordmds this is just another option not a replacement.

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

FYI. One LED display + 2 LCD display does not equal free shipping. I had to add another LCD to get the free shipping. All that and I am still three displays behind. I am worried the pinball funds will run dry before Family Guy is released.

I imagine this is a bug on the website that needs to be fixed. If you add three of either display seperately it does free ship, my guess is hey haven't programmed the site to recognize the combination of the panels to give free ship.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dr-willy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-introduces-new-rgb-led-display?tu=dr-willy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.