(Topic ID: 235058)

ColorDMD Game 84 Has Left the Building! - ELVIS VIDEO ADDED!

By Dmod

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by danczaz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ELVIS_2x1 (resized).png
ELVIS_Title (resized).PNG
ELVIS_ScreamingFan (resized).PNG
ELVIS_HeartbreakHotel (resized).PNG
ELVIS_Graceland (resized).PNG
ELVIS_Gift (resized).PNG
#1 5 years ago

ColorDMD Announces Support for ELVIS!

ColorDMD's is excited to announce Elvis as the 84th title to be supported by the ColorDMD multicolor pinball display platform, and first title release for 2019! We hope color support for Elvis serves as a fitting and timely tribute to the King of Rock and Roll, who coincidentally would have turned 84 this month.

ELVIS_Title (resized).PNGELVIS_Title (resized).PNG

Elvis was colored by Dan Czupryna and this is his third title following his work on World Poker Tour and Jurassic Park. A pinball enthusiast since childhood, Dan (danczaz@Pinside) is the owner/operator of DBC Pinball & Amusements and routes games in the Chicagoland area. We're excited to share Dan's work on Elvis and look forward to collaborating on future projects!

ELVIS_HeartbreakHotel (resized).PNGELVIS_HeartbreakHotel (resized).PNG

Dan is an engineering graduate of the University of Arizona and has spent the last fourteen years working in the Automotive Industry. He resides in Chicagoland with his family, and is looking forward to welcoming his third son with his wife Catherine this summer. When Dan's not playing pinball, spending time with family, or traveling you’ll likely find him playing poker or skiing.

ELVIS_Gift (resized).PNGELVIS_Gift (resized).PNG

The ColorDMD for Elvis pinball machines shares the same easy-to-install hardware platform as previous ColorDMD releases. All displays ship with the factory installed SIGMA ROM that supports WPC, WPC95, SAM, Whitestar, and SPIKE platforms. Multicolor operation is enabled through download and installation of a game-specific color ROM file, available from our site. ROMs can be changed at any time, allowing use with any of our supported titles.

ELVIS_ScreamingFan (resized).PNGELVIS_ScreamingFan (resized).PNG

Displays are in stock now for immediate shipping, The color ROM for Elvis is targeted for release on Friday, February 1. For additional information, including upcoming game previews, please visit us at www.colordmd.com.
ELVIS_Graceland (resized).PNGELVIS_Graceland (resized).PNG

#2 5 years ago

Thank yuh... thankyuhverymuch.

#3 5 years ago

Stop taking my money!
Thank god I only have 3 games left without color DMD. SpaceJam, Star Wars Trilogy and Golden Eye))

PS: When you click on Elvis on the website it comes as Who Dunnit on page.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from bladerunner:

PS: When you click on Elvis on the website it comes as Who Dunnit on page.

Thanks! The link has been fixed.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Hope everyone enjoys!!!!

Congrats Dan! Always enjoy me some Elvis at the bowling alley in VT. Doubt they'll be getting the Color DMD though.

#7 5 years ago

Can't wait to see the video preview. The screenshot look great.

#8 5 years ago

ELVIS COLORDMD PREVIEW!

Elvis is the 84th title to receive support on the ColorDMD multicolor pinball display platform! Elvis was colored by Dan Czupryna whose previous work includes Jurassic Park and World Poker Tour.

Displays are shipping now and available through our store site and through our distributors! http://shop.colordmd.com

#9 5 years ago

Great work.

#11 5 years ago

Already started on another title?

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Already started on another title?

Going to do another one!

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Going to do another one!

You have the title reserved for yourself?

#14 5 years ago

Keep them coming! Love the blue suede!!!

#15 5 years ago

ELVIS COLOR ROM RELEASED!

The color ROM to support Elvis pinball machines has been released and is available for immediate download from the firmware SUPPORT page of our site! Thanks and congratulations to Dan Czupryna for his third completed title! Thanks also to Mike H for his help and feedback during beta testing.

Displays are available now and shipping from our store site and through our distributiors. http://www.colordmd.com/

ELVIS_2x1 (resized).pngELVIS_2x1 (resized).png

#16 5 years ago

Awwwwweeeesome!! TCB

#17 5 years ago

If anyone has installed and has feedback we’d love to hear!

1 month later
#18 5 years ago

Breaks my heart that I sold mine. Congrats to the owners

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Breaks my heart that I sold mine. Congrats to the owners

Sorry it took so long to get it done!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Machine - For Sale
Blackwood, NJ
6,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Quincy, MA
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

€ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-game-84-has-left-the-building?hl=jaytrem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.