(Topic ID: 180640)

ColorDMD Game 53: Don't Open! Dead Inside!

By Dmod

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 238 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by epthegeek
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TWD_BicycleGirl (resized).PNG
IMG_2654 (resized).JPG
IMG_2653 (resized).JPG
IMG_2652 (resized).JPG
IMG_8437.JPG
IMG_0029 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
TWD (resized).png
IMG_7825.JPG
most impressive (resized).png
1j9d2y (resized).jpg
chewy.gif
mowing.gif
maggie-600x395 (resized).jpg
full_prison.gif
IMG_9670 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 7 years ago

Boom! Ordered... I don't even have to wait for the teaser video, I know that if Eric did the dots than it's going to be killer! Can't wait to see all that beautiful blood and gore in color! Thanks Eric and ColorDMD!

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Here are a few of the sample frames Randy used for the announcement with the smoothing on.

I'm usually a DOTSXL guy but the smoothing on those frames looks outstanding! May have to try that out first. And I feel kind of dumb for not realizing until now that the guy with the rifle was Lyman. What a difference color makes!

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Looks just awesome.
The TWD club thread has a few members who mention making it to LMS, and I think a few beat it.

I think most who made it have either lowered the factory requirement (can be set as low as 60) or have cheater posts installed.-looking at you Ice

#174 7 years ago

Got mine in the mail today and installed tonight and played a few games. It really looks amazing and adds a ton to the game! I think my scores suffered a bit because I kept wanting to watch the display instead of play. Eric, you have really outdone yourself with this release! Thanks for all the hard work that went into this. Thanks to Randy too for the quality product and excellent support.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-game-53-dont-open-dead-inside?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.