image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
tron3_(resized).png
tron5_(resized).png
tron4_(resized).png
tron2_(resized).png
tron1_(resized).png
There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 8 years ago

40 shades of blue.........

#102 8 years ago

If we add 10 more shades, can we include quorra or gem ?

#103 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

If we add 10 more shades, can we include quorra or gem ?

Yes please!!!

#104 8 years ago

Color bars have been added and are being tested. Live stream will be announced later today.

#105 8 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Color bars have been added and are being tested. Live stream will be announced later today.

Great news!

#106 8 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Needs more blue

#107 8 years ago

Does anyone know when the firmware will on the website for download?

#108 8 years ago

2/26 latest

#109 8 years ago

Awesome. Thank you!

#110 8 years ago

randy, I know that I'm 3 days late to the party, but what about something like this? still functional, but not as tacky as the stop light colored bars

TRON_(resized).jpgTRON_(resized).jpg

#111 8 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

randy, I know that I'm 3 days late to the party

Quoted from shimoda:

Color bars have been added and are being tested.

They really look nice, and I think you'll be happy with the result j_m_. They're grey when inactive, and colored when active.

#112 8 years ago

... and they match the inserts

Quoted from herg:

They really look nice, and I think you'll be happy with the result j_m_. They're grey when inactive, and colored when active.

#113 8 years ago

I helped beta test this one (and honesty wasn't much help, haven't had much time to play pinball lately, sorry guys!) and have seen exactly how much work Mark has put into trying to get things right. This wasn't an easy one to color. Went through a lot of variations after he was "technically done" with all the parts being colored to get those colors right.

It's a commercial product, and it's not cheap, and I think it's fine that people speak up with their opinions. Just remember there was a human spending hours and hours of his time to try and get it right for you.

Looking forward to seeing how the colored bars work out, I sure as hell couldn't keep track of what any of that stuff meant when it was all red!

#114 8 years ago

Livestreaming Tron on CDMD tomorrow - starting around 12 PST / 3 EST and going for several hours / til we drop.

twitch.tv/gapinball

#115 8 years ago

Aka 2pm for all the c00L h0miez in South C3ntral

#116 8 years ago

ordered my tron and off course had to buy one for metallica.
glad i dont have to pay 600 cad!

#117 8 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

ordered my tron and off course had to buy one for metallica.
glad i dont have to pay 600 cad!

Over 700 now actually

#118 8 years ago

If you missed the gameplay livestream, you can check out the replay here! Mark did a great job on this title.

http://www.twitch.tv/gapinball/v/49574828

#119 8 years ago

Thanks for sharing this!

#120 8 years ago

Is the color rom still scheduled to drop tomorrow ( since there has been some tweaking)?.....excited to load this thing tomorrow evening after work....

#121 8 years ago

seems like some actors faces are a bit blue instead of closer to skin-tone, even though other areas might be normally blue in the movie.
will need to check out movie again. maybe their faces are blue?

can't wait for Tron ColorDMD release

#122 8 years ago

The lighting in the film scenes definitely affects the look. The color for those bits is generally guided by the original footage on games like iron man, Tron, ...

#123 8 years ago

It's already tomorrow for a lot of the world right now, how do you love your ColorDMD??!!

I can't hardly wait for 8 minutes from now.

#124 8 years ago

The arcade is open! Looks like the ROM is up --> http://www.colordmd.com/support_firmware.html

#125 8 years ago

Yep, apparently Randy, in his normally sneaky ways posted it. Spent pretty much the entire week adding a few things here and there and taking care of glitches as well as adding the color timer bars in the eleventh hour. Hope everyone enjoys this one.

#126 8 years ago

Just installed it, and it looks great.
Thank you ColorDMD team.

#127 8 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Yep, apparently Randy, in his normally sneaky ways posted it.

He was probably worried that if he didn't, you would have a couple more additions.

It really does look great, and even during the time since the first video, it has improved a lot. Thanks for all the work on this one.

#128 8 years ago

Installed

Pretty sick so far
I like scan and dotsxl modes

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#129 8 years ago

Love the coloring done on this game! I've been anxiously awaiting this release since they mentioned it early last year. Everyone is coming over tonight to break it in. Thanks guys!

#130 8 years ago

Color very well done...thank you!!!....looks great on the machine.....just the right amount on discs and light Cycles!!!...fits the game perfectly, imho....mark

#131 8 years ago

Installed mine today. Tron so needed this. How did we ever live with shades of orange for so long? Awesome work team ColorDMD!

#132 8 years ago

thank you color dmd team, got my 2 kits for tron and metallica. tron install went fine. metallica install not so well. contacted team dmd today not expecting a response and within 15 mins I got a response and problem fixed ON A SUNDAY!!!
seems I loaded monopoly 3.20 instead of met 3.20. jeeze I really feel stupid, but team dmd with impeccable service saved the day. you know how we all get when our toys are broken, well I went from sad to ecstatic in no time!!!

the color dmds are the best mod for a pin imho. very satisfied with this product, a 10, customer service 10!

#133 8 years ago

I waited like 3 years for this. Got mine installed the other night and it looks superb! Even the wife was impressed. Thanks to Mark J. and the whole ColorDMD crew!

#134 8 years ago

out of stock

#135 8 years ago

#136 8 years ago

the arcade is closed

Metal_Gear_Solid_(PSX)_20_(resized).pngMetal_Gear_Solid_(PSX)_20_(resized).png

#137 8 years ago

anyone want to sell there used original DMD (in code condition - no burn-in), need for a PoTC game.

Please send me a PM.

thx.

#138 8 years ago

I have a NIB stern ready ColorDMD for $500 + shipping

First PM & payment sent, gets it

#139 8 years ago

Put up a 100+ million game on Tron with ColorDMD earlier today on Twitch. You'll get to see a lot of what it has to offer here:

#140 8 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Put up a 100+ million game on Tron with ColorDMD earlier today on Twitch. You'll get to see a lot of what it has to offer here:
» YouTube video

Nice game - and cool PWEI shirt!

#141 8 years ago

pweization

#142 8 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

Nice game - and cool PWEI shirt!

Can u dig it?

#143 8 years ago

*hell yeah*

#144 8 years ago

Booyah.

IMG_1775_(resized).JPGIMG_1775_(resized).JPG

#145 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Booyah.

IMG_1775_(resized).JPG

That's some expensive cargo ya got there.

#146 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Booyah.

IMG_1775_(resized).JPG

Who drained the stock out? Who...who...who?

#147 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Booyah.

IMG_1775_(resized).JPG

about 10,000 Canadian dollars !!!!!!

#148 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Booyah.

IMG_1775_(resized).JPG

Did you become a Canadian distributor for ColorDMD?? haha

#149 8 years ago

you know... only 1 fits in Tron

#150 8 years ago

ROM RELEASED!!

The color ROM to support TRON pinball machines is now available for download from our SUPPORT page.

Thanks again to Mark Jarzewiak for the great work on this title and to our beta testers: Greg, Harold, Aurich, JF, Lee, and Frank!

http://www.colordmd.com/support_firmware.html

TRON_Flynn_(resized).PNGTRON_Flynn_(resized).PNG

There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-game-34-the-arcade-is-open/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.