• Latest reply 3 months ago by PinballManiac40
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D21CFB61-2721-47AD-8A18-98DA321B213F (resized).jpeg
PXL_20210630_145254831.MP (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballmaniac40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from HighTower:

Or is it just a case of I have to wait until the updated color code is available?

You must wait and have some patience. Sigma display will work in it now and you can choose the single solid color until then.

3 years later
#14 4 months ago

Start testing with your multimeter

1 week later
#21 4 months ago

Do you have the new Chroma display or the older ColorDMD display? Are you downloading a Chroma.ROM for it?

#22 4 months ago

Mind showing what you have loaded on the USB drive?

#24 4 months ago
Quoted from Jasenwm:

I believe I received the newer version. The installation says to download "" CHROMA.ROM ".

It's "CHROMA.ROM". For the Stern playboy

Ok. Good if you just received the new display recently. There is no (1) or (2) within the file name on the USB stick?

Also turn on the game before inserting the USB stick and holding PROG button until you see it programming. You did it in this order?

#26 4 months ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

I also plug the usb drive in before turning the game on.(sorry maniac lol)

I always have the best luck plugging in the USB drive after turning on the game.

But whatever gets this working...giddy up!!

#43 4 months ago

Bound to have a friend nearby who has ColorDMDs in games or at least had installed a couple. Get the beer out and enjoy playing some pinball afterwards.

1 month later
#52 3 months ago
Quoted from Jasenwm:

Sorry man I didn't your pm. They're sending me a new board. Before I blew the fuse and after it was doing the same thing

34 days ago. Problem solved?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballmaniac40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside