GE_Ramps (resized).PNG
GE_ShootAgain (resized).PNG
GE_Goldeneye (resized).PNG
GE_ExtraBall (resized).PNG
GE_Boris (resized).PNG
GE_Bond (resized).PNG
#1 4 years ago

COLORDMD GAME 97 IS INVINCIBLE!

ColorDMD is excited to announce support for GoldenEye pinball machines! This is ColorDMD's 97th supported game to date, and 2nd new title release in 2020!!!

GE_Goldeneye (resized).PNGGE_Goldeneye (resized).PNG

GoldenEye was colored by Brian Hawkins and is his third released for the ColorDMD multicolor pinball display platform! Brian previously contributed coloring for Lost in Space and Austin Powers.

GE_ShootAgain (resized).PNGGE_ShootAgain (resized).PNG

He started collecting and restoring video games in the 90s but soon saw the light and has shifted to pinball machines. Brian has been helping to add color to his games as he acquires them for his personal collection.

GE_Ramps (resized).PNGGE_Ramps (resized).PNG

Brian resides in Massachusetts and is active on Pinside and in his local pinball community. He volunteers at pinball shows and brings games to share his passion for the hobby. His restored Lost in Space and Austin Powers machines (both with color displays!) have both been featured at the Pintastic New England show in Sturbridge.

GE_ExtraBall (resized).PNGGE_ExtraBall (resized).PNG

The ColorDMD for GoldenEye pinball machines shares the same easy-to-install hardware platform as previous ColorDMD releases. All displays ship with the factory installed SIGMA ROM that supports WPC, WPC95, SAM, Whitestar, and SPIKE platforms. Multicolor operation is enabled through download and installation of a game-specific color ROM file, available from our site. ROMs can be changed at any time, allowing use with any of our supported titles.

GE_Bond (resized).PNGGE_Bond (resized).PNG

Displays are shipping now from our store site and through our distributors. The color ROM for GoldenEye pinball machines is targeted for release on or before Friday, February 7! For more information, please visit us at www.colordmd.com.

GE_Boris (resized).PNGGE_Boris (resized).PNG

#3 4 years ago

Nice work Brian!

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Nice work Brian!

Thanks!

Now stopping reading his thread and get back to making Rick and Morty awesome, LOL!

1 week later
#6 4 years ago

Wondering how this will look in HIRES, any video of that? I'm trying to decide between LCD and LED but don't have the power adapter needed for this game, otherwise I'd swap one from another game and take a look myself.

3 years later
#7 11 months ago

Hi everybody! I want to change my Orange DMD for a Color Dmd on my Goldeneye, but having trouble to decide between LED or LCD? Do you mind share with me your opinions about which is the better way to go for Goldeneye? Thanks

#8 11 months ago

LED or LCD is a personal preference.

#9 11 months ago

Best place to decide is go to a pinball show and look for games with ColorDMD displays installed.

Can't go wrong with either display.

#10 11 months ago

The lcd has different modes and some of them look like the led with regular or small dots. But if you get the LED it’s dots all the time, so if you aren’t sure I’d go lcd since it has a variety.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

4,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 5.00
Cabinet Parts
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-announces-game-97-goldeneye and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.