Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

imagesCAU4PMSH.jpg
image.jpg
simps2.jpg
key_art_in_living_color.jpg
FT.jpg

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

ColorDMD Announces Eleventh Title!

ColorDMD is excited to announce Fish Tales as the next title and eleventh multicolor release for the ColorDMD pinball display platform! A video preview is now available on our site and the color ROM release is set for Friday, May 23!

http://shop.colordmd.com/colordmd-replacement-display-for-fish-tales-pinball-machine/

ColorDMD multicolor displays share the same hardware platform with the company's SIGMA display products. All ColorDMDs ship with the SIGMA ROM that allows selection of 97 different colors and three different display effects (dots, upscaling, scan lines). Available multicolor ROMs run in dots mode and can be downloaded and installed with a USB flash drive from the company's SUPPORT page.

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.colordmd.com.

FT.jpgFT.jpg

#2 9 years ago

April fools joke and it's really Indiana Jones or The Shadow right?!

Keep them coming.

#3 9 years ago

Really? When is Tz coming out? The game which needs it most imo.

#4 9 years ago

Bummed. Wanted TZ.

EDIT: I could have phrased this better. I think every Color DMD that comes out is awesome. However, I only have one machine, which is TZ, and I'm really hoping to upgrade to a Color DMD on it eventually.

#5 9 years ago

Sweet. Have to put the colordmd in my FT for my tournament.

#6 9 years ago

Great choice! Thanks so much for your hard work. Looking forward to even more titles in the future. Especially Judge Dredd, heh.

#7 9 years ago

It's good to see that Color DMDs are being made for not just the expensive titles anymore. Bring on Judge Dredd!

#8 9 years ago

I like it!! TZ next please...

#9 9 years ago

Sweet!

Ended up being a hell of a lot quicker than I would have been able to get it done! Very excited to see this in person!

#10 9 years ago

Anyone with a Fish Tales is certifiably insane if they don't buy this, ColorDMD is the best upgrade any pin can get!

#11 9 years ago

Purchased last night, got notification that shipping label was printed, and now just hoping it gets here and I can install it before the Friday software release. Unfortunately I work both my jobs Friday so wont be able to really enjoy it until next week most likely.

#12 9 years ago

now it is time for RS and Congo!

#13 9 years ago

I would totally be down to help work on designing Congo if they need time. I only have two more weeks of teaching left and then I have 10-12 weeks of summer with very little to do. I think the colors would look great on that game.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I would totally be down to help work on designing Congo if they need time. I only have two more weeks of teaching left and then I have 10-12 weeks of summer with very little to do. I think the colors would look great on that game.

So send Dmod a PM. It's a lot of work, you should only do it if you're really serious, but if that's your schedule and the idea excites you then talk to them.

#15 9 years ago

Tsskinne:
I contacted randy quite a while back (about a year now) and threw a grocery store sized list at him of games that I had access to and would colorize for them but every title that I gave them was already spoken for

(however, congo wasn't in that list)

#16 9 years ago

interesting, I will see what I can do.

#17 9 years ago

What about dr who (even though I don't own dr who)

#18 9 years ago

How do you get to the "Ultimate Fisher" animation? I have gotten super Jackpots and still never seen that one.

#19 9 years ago

Yeah I had same thought. Maybe GC score.

#20 9 years ago

Excellent choice Dmod

#21 9 years ago

Huh. I wonder if anyone's spoken for Jackbot...

#22 9 years ago

Edited original post to include the video link.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Purchased last night, got notification that shipping label was printed, and now just hoping it gets here and I can install it before the Friday software release. Unfortunately I work both my jobs Friday so wont be able to really enjoy it until next week most likely.

My colorDMD just came in the mail Now I wait for the code, so excited!

#24 9 years ago

I live too far. I'm hoping it's here before friday

#25 9 years ago

I wish the had a list of current projects that they are working on to colorize. Wonder if any of my pins are underway.

#26 9 years ago

Another great Colorization. Look forward to getting mine.

#27 9 years ago

Does a color dmd delivery require a signature?

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Does a color dmd delivery require a signature?

Single displays sent UPS do not require a signature.

#29 9 years ago

I just received mine on Tuesday, and it did not require a signature. USPS left it in my curbside pickup box.

#30 9 years ago

They left mine on my steps.

#31 9 years ago

FT is a great choice thanks. How about a multicolor whitestar in the future....LOTR

#32 9 years ago

Ok that's great I was going to be very sad if it wasn't here tomorrow when I got home from work.

#33 9 years ago

This company makes an amazing mod. Do they give discounts if you buy two at a time? I need one for my CFTBL and STTNG.

#34 9 years ago

I like this but $399 US + shipping to Canada + customs is going to end up being a $600 display.....

#35 9 years ago

Keep up the great work guys! This one looks great, like all the rest you have done. Shock us all and do Indy 500 next.

#36 9 years ago

Looks awesome.

Please do TZ next

#37 9 years ago

Ordered! So very excited!

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from FishPharm:

Do they give discounts if you buy two at a time? I need one for my CFTBL and STTNG.

Like you I'd buy a couple at once if there was a multi unit discount.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I like this but $399 US + shipping to Canada + customs is going to end up being a $600 display.....

Was thinking the same thing for NZ, hopefully they will look at wholesaling to a select few channel partners around the globe at some point to make it viable for non USA peeps, especially to own more than one.

Great product though.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

Keep up the great work guys! This one looks great, like all the rest you have done. Shock us all and do Indy 500 next.

+1

#42 9 years ago

This is one that totally deserves it, in my top ten that deserve it really.

#43 9 years ago

+1 for RS (and JP!).

#44 9 years ago

So got UPS notification that my DMD is out for delivery. About to download the software. Can anyone tell me what it means by this part from color dmd website instructions?

"Use an 8GB or smaller thumb drive, formatted with FAT32. Larger thumb drives may not be properly detected."

The FAT32 part is what I am unsure of.

Also can their be other stuff on the thumb drive or must it only contain the color dmd data?

#45 9 years ago

It's just a format, FAT32 is pretty standard and odds are your USB thumb drive is already FAT32. If you want to make sure just left click over the thumb drive and select format and you should see FAT32 as an option. Again I am almost 99% sure your thumb drive is already FAT32.

#46 9 years ago

Thanks, sorry a quick google search solved it. Amazing how quickly I turn to pinsiders before google nowadays.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I like this but $399 US + shipping to Canada + customs is going to end up being a $600 display

Just ordered mine! Its pretty much a must have I think.

#48 9 years ago

Just installed. I had a color dmd in my ft because the green looked cool and bright. The color version is amazing, there are so many details in the dots that are brought out through the colorization.

#49 9 years ago

The multicolor ROM for Fish Tales is now avaiable for download from our site at http://www.colordmd.com/support_firmware.html!

#50 9 years ago

Who will be first to post a pic of the Russ' Fishbone bonus screen? I only played a few times this morning before work and didn't see the skeleton fish show up.

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-announces-fish-tales-as-eleventh-title-official and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.