IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zaquar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2311 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Sad, i had a beautiful X-files at the Denver show last month. it didn't sell at the show, but i did sell it once i got back to Wisconsin.

Just curious what you got for your X-files kingpin?

1 week later
#2318 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

$2,000 delivered and set up.

Cool thx!

3 weeks later
#2369 6 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

I just listed my IMVE for sale in the marketplace. I'm asking $5200 OBO for locals: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53084
This is the first of a few that I will be listing, time permitting. I'm looking to clear some games from storage so I think I'll be listing LOTR and R&B next, prolly also gonna list MB in kit form too. By kit form I mean it's 100% complete and working now but it also has a new PF, side art and plastics set which I was planning to use some day, just don't seem to ever find the time to start that project so I think I'll do a bundle. Still mulling that over.

Is your r&b blue or black cab & how's condition?

2 months later
#2491 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Keeping Lebowski? I did the same thing at the beginning of this year Kim. I fully intended to sell em all! (17) Got down to the last two and couldnt do it! I kept SS HUO and MM. Now with your CC and recently added AFMR LE Im back in it!

Will take good care of the ones that moved down to my basement Scott!

#2494 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

How is that WOZRR?

Great - everyone's given it the thumbs up so far!

3 months later
#2749 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Champ pub is not turd. It is great game but need a deep pinball collection as it so different. The rule set is great.

Definitely a keeper if you have room....deciding how many points to bet on the fight purse after you're the pub champ is a cool feature I wasn't expecting!

2 months later
#2911 6 years ago

Anyone here grab that $800 MB on CL?

#2913 6 years ago

Maybe so....had a crappy pic and was written to be believable like someone didn't know what they had but I wasn't thinking it was 4/1! It's deleted now but had been edited with a sold earlier....who knows was just curious

3 weeks later
#2961 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Did anyone pick up the TAF project on Craigslist or was that a scam. Seemed like it could've gone either way?

It’s still posted - I emailed for the heck of it and haven’t heard back so who knows.

#2966 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I emailed a few days ago, too. No response. Figured it was gone shortly after listing.

He emailed back finally this morning and just said sorry it was sold, so who knows maybe it was legit and someone got a good deal.

1 year later
#4310 4 years ago

Looking for a quality IJ....just in case anyone has one they thinking about parting with, shoot me a message.

#4314 4 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Learn something new everyday!

Yep Williams!

4 months later
#4550 3 years ago

Still looking for good quality IJ if anyone is thinking of selling message me.

1 year later
#5575 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

How is the game turnout at the showdown this year?

Was there today and also thought game count was a bit lower than prior but glad to have it back after a year off! Only waited behind more than one for Godzilla even though it seemed like a good crowd.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zaquar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=zaquar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.