5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,261 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Slog8484
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yuriijos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

"Wesley, didn't you spend about two years trying to find that Shadow?"
Nope I bought it 4 years ago after a brief search. Is a great game, but I only have room for 4 games, so eventually I usually rotate a game to bring in something else.
Oh and I would consider a trade for another nice pin especially with someone in or close to Colorado..

PM sent

2 weeks later
#51 5 years ago

Anybody looking for a Judge Dredd in great condition? PM for details and pictures, thanks!

3 months later
#250 5 years ago

I'm in Westminster and wanting a LOTR, LMK when you want to sell it.

2 weeks later
#276 5 years ago

Every time I check this thread there's nothing for sale. Let's stick to the thread please. What's for sale?

3 months later
#678 4 years ago

Anybody interested in a brand new Red Tremor shaker motor from Cointaker? Got one for my MET pro led but decided against putting it in, would rather have the color DMD. $135.00 is 10% off of Cointakers price and no shipping charges. PM me if interested. Thanks!

6 months later
#1080 4 years ago

Looking for a nice No Fear to trade or buy.

1 month later
#1155 3 years ago

Damn did anybody on Pinside get that Tron on CL earlier?

#1158 3 years ago

Yes that's a little rediculous for that MB. With the problems indicated and wear on the playfield the price is way too high. Or but wait he'll shop it for an additional $500 and as is. Craziness!

#1163 3 years ago

Looking for a HUO Avatar. Could trade either JD or The Getaway plus cash or cash only. Thanks.

#1184 3 years ago

Anyone have a lead in where I can pick up a Avatar pro?

1 week later
#1229 3 years ago

I have both my JD and HSII The Getaway on CL for sale. Both in above average condition, no playfield wear, minimal fading, and both work 100%. Asking $2300 for HSII, $2450 for JD but would do both together for $4700. Take a look at the ads on CL and reply to that or PM me here if you have any interest. Thanks!

1 week later
#1241 3 years ago

The Getaway is sold, JD still available. LMK if you make it up this way.

1 week later
#1296 3 years ago

Judge Dredd still available if anybody would like to look at it. Please see CL ad. $2400 firm. Thanks!

#1302 3 years ago

You have to see it to make that judgement IMO.

2 weeks later
#1372 3 years ago

I have a Cointaker Red Tremor shaker for Spike systems that has been installed and played for 2 games and then taken out that I want to sell. Basically brand new, I'm just not a shaker type of person. $75. Also have a set of the Kingdon Signs mod for the GOT that is for sale as well. $30. Thanks.

#1381 3 years ago

Anybody have a nice Avatar pro for sale at a reasonable price?

#1398 3 years ago

I would really like to buy from JJ and keep it local but the sales tax just kills it for me. Sorry JJ. I bought from Cointaker as the pricing is very competitive, no sales tax, and delivered right to your driveway!

#1403 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

...what's a few hundred more?

A few hundred dollars in my pocket

2 weeks later
#1448 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I'm also doing a GB launch party in Boulder. Press Play, 6:30pm on Saturday April 30th. The bar is 21+ after 7pm, but you can come any time earlier in the day and still participate. Mine is going to be more of a party, with several small side tournaments. If this is your first event at Press Play, you get 15 free games*!
https://www.facebook.com/events/252704955069630
* assuming you have an iOS or Android device that can download the PayRange app

Sweet, I'm going to try and make it. Explain side tournaments please.

#1449 3 years ago

Who wants to sell me a nice Avatar for a decent price?

#1453 3 years ago

Great, sounds like a great night of pinball!

2 weeks later
#1503 3 years ago

All his pins are overpriced.

1 week later
#1550 3 years ago

Still interested in acquiring an Avatar if anyone has one or a lead on one locally.

2 weeks later
#1598 3 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I'm going to bring a game out to RMPS, most likely. I'm not planning on selling, but with a good enough of an arm twist, I might let something go. It'll be one of the following:
- Elvira and the Party Monsters
- Bride of Pinbot
- Spider-Man
- Ghostbusters LE (this one would be 100% not for sale)
Any preferences for what I should bring out? All machines are in great shape.

I think everybody would like to play GBLE! Didn't think that anyone even had one delivered yet...

1 week later
#1628 3 years ago

So colorDMD is going to be releasing the SM ROM soon and in order to make the display work you have to have a newer colorDMD display with upgraded memory. For those of us who have an older display we need to change the IC memory chip for one with more memory. Anyone local here have the tools and skills to change this IC chip for me? I could try it but I really don't want to destroy my colorDMD display. Thanks

#1631 3 years ago

It's not socketed. image_(resized).jpeg

#1634 3 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

So colorDMD is going to be releasing the SM ROM soon and in order to make the display work you have to have a newer colorDMD display with upgraded memory. For those of us who have an older display we need to change the IC memory chip for one with more memory. Anyone local here have the tools and skills to change this IC chip for me? I could try it but I really don't want to destroy my colorDMD display. Thanks

I have the IC chip ordered, so who can help me install this on my colorDMD circuit board? Thanks.

7 months later
#2022 3 years ago

Does anybody want to consider trading up a pin temporarily? I would love to put some time in on LOTR. My machines are flawless, play 100%, and are taken well care of, only played by me and my son. If we traded for a while I would treat your game as if it were mine and I would expect the same from you. Conditions of both games involved could be noted by both parties, and when returned be expected to be in the same condition.

1 month later
#2080 2 years ago

Is anyone in Colorado going to get the new Alien machine and put it on location?

#2085 2 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Again same as my last post he is putting a Alien on location at Mutiny Book Store and cafe on broadway in Denver. You will have to find out from Ryan when it is arriving.

Ryan with Comet in Boulder?

2 months later
#2166 2 years ago

I would like to trade my undocumented HUO Avatar pro plus $1000 for a equally nice LOTR. Thanks.

2 months later
#2314 2 years ago

Where will it be on location?

3 months later
#2517 2 years ago

Someone get a Alien/s game on location please. That game looks awesome!

1 month later
#2590 2 years ago

Anyone have a Revenge From Mars they are looking to sell?

#2603 2 years ago

I would like to see 1 game in the Denver area, ALIENS!!!

1 week later
#2641 2 years ago

Are you looking to trade or buy?

4 months later
#2959 1 year ago

Have an Avatar pro, undocumented HUO in excellent condition, going up for sale soon. PM me if you want more info or pics.

1 month later
#3099 1 year ago

Anyone want to buy a DMD glare eliminator? I have 2 and do not want these. I thought I was buying the plastic slide in glare guards and have no need for these as I have color DMD’s. Got them from Comet Pinball. $10 each. I’ll be at the RMPS Saturday.

#3102 1 year ago

Hey Ryan, they are still wrapped and un-used. Thanks for the offer, I actually need 4 bent plastics for all of my games. I’ll definitely stop by, need a couple LED lamps too.

4 months later
#3274 1 year ago

Anybody want to trade a nice Avatar pro plus cash for either TWD or Iron Maiden (pro models)?

#3282 1 year ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Since I got excited for no reason, and want to clear this up for others:
yuriijos wants to trade *his* Avatar, for *your* TWD or IMDN.

Yes that is correct. I’ll add cash to the deal as well.

2 weeks later
#3331 1 year ago

Anyone know of an Alien in town anywhere?

#3335 1 year ago

Why? Seems like a great game. Wish I could afford it. Any on location anywhere?

3 weeks later
#3371 1 year ago

I need a few pictures of a WPC-95 game under the cabinet, particularly the main power interface assembly and the connections there. Please PM me for details. Much appreciated.

2 months later
#3595 11 months ago

In case anybody is looking for one, I have a very nice Corvette listed on CL. Really looking to trade for something close in value but sale is always an option. I’m looking for Dirty Harry, Johnny Mnemonic, The Shadow, White Water, or Indy 500 +/- cash.

1 week later
#3613 10 months ago

Who wants to sell me a White Water?

1 month later
#3695 9 months ago

It sucks they chose Memorial weekend for the RMPS, I have plans to go camping already.

3 weeks later
#3770 8 months ago

Anybody looking for a GoT pro? Documented HUO, nearly perfect (I say it’s perfect but someone can always find something) and lots of tasteful mods. Would trade for Deadpool pro or Iron Maiden pro + cash.

1 month later
#3873 7 months ago

Avatar pro on CL. Excellent like new condition with awesome mods.

1 week later
#3886 7 months ago

I decided not to sell my Avatar since a machine I was interested in was no longer available. There's only one particular game I’m interested in swapping with Avatar and that’s TRON. Any takers? Plus cash of course

4 months later
#4120 82 days ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Off topic but just took delivery of Jurassic Park Premium at Lyons Classic Pinball. Put about 8 games on it, so far loving it! Come play it fresh out of the box.

Sweet! Need to make a trip to Lyons soon!

#4128 76 days ago

Anybody have a Scared Stiff they want to sell?

1 week later
#4147 68 days ago

Who’s got a Scared Stiff for sale, anyone?

#4159 63 days ago

Avatar pro, excellent condition, for sale on CL or PM me here for more info.

1 week later
#4171 55 days ago

Avatar is still for sale, also willing to trade plus cash on my end. Let me know what you have.

2 weeks later
#4196 39 days ago

Not to take anything away from his for sale ad, but my Avatar is in perfect shape. Never on location, nothing needs to be fixed. Sure it’s not the LE, but IMO just as good if not better.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 27.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 1,099.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 199.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
$ 109.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yuriijos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside