IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whthrs166.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#744 8 years ago

Got a nice JunkYard for sale CQ with mods. PM for more pics.

image.jpgimage.jpg
1 year later
#1664 7 years ago

That's the one that was at the showdown.

2 weeks later
#1701 7 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Anyone looking to sell their addams family?

I have one for sale just pm me and I can give you the details.

1 month later
#1766 7 years ago

I have a real nice Space Station for sale if anyone is interested.

#1777 7 years ago

Yes it was it sold thanks

1 week later
#1814 7 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

ey guys, I am looking at buying a WOZ RR from a distributor and have only bought from JJ (GEX) who does not carry JJP. Could anyone direct me to a good distributor who makes shipping to Colorado easy and who may have the best pricing? Thanks.

Give Kurt at Hemisheres Amusements 630-792-8910 a call. I bought my game through him and he not only got me a phenomenal deal, but plenty of support after the sale. Great guy to buy from.

8 months later
#2141 6 years ago

You mean these

#2142 6 years ago

Wont let me attach pics for some reason ?? Yes i picked them up.

1 month later
#2234 6 years ago

I wish I could have seen em... Probably would of spent the night in jail!

1 week later
#2267 6 years ago

They just sold one at GEX for $3200 one of the nicest originals I have seen. All original cabinet no fade couple small scratches no fish wear heck even the boat plastic was good.

#2286 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Summer time slow down, happens every year. I'll be listing an Indiana Jones (Williams) fairly soon

Damn Kim your going to sell that Jones? How did it turn out? Got a peek at it in the rough when I picked up CC.

#2290 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Anybody making a trip through South Dakota and have room to grab a game and get it to Colorado? Long shot but I'll pay a couple hundred cash for the effort

Damn we were just up that way picking up a WOZRR. Sorry Man.

#2291 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

It was great chatting with you at the Showdown by the way. I'm still chuckling of what Rick told you about CCr.

Shhhh! Your gonna get me in trouble!

2 months later
#2420 6 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

Who is the new craigslist seller in Dacono?
Some good quotes:
"I do repair in site for people that tip, ain't cheap so don't be CHEAP , if you tip the guy that bring u a hamburger and you don't tip your pinball tech you don't need to call me"
"For the fagglipps that's flagging my swords of fury add I want to thank you , while u where flagging my add and I was re listing it , it sold today , this is what's happen when you try to fuck with me and my karma world , I'll rip your fucking asshole apart son ! Thanks again for the sale karma Too bad you don't have the balls to call or see me in the eye fool

You will find freaks in the dark corners of this hobby. Heck some times you don't even have to look. I find similarities with the needle issue on the 16th street mall.

2 weeks later
#2457 6 years ago

Hey Guys there is a dude that this acquiring pics of games on DCL and trying to scam folks with the pics as a legitimate sale.
His handle is Phillip Gold. If you get an email from him trash it. Check out thread "Gold Scam In Denver" for details on him and what he is doing.

1 week later
#2474 6 years ago

The price is whatever the market will bare. There is a new crowd for pinball machines now and they have deep pockets. Great if you want to sell not so great if you want to buy.

#2476 6 years ago

So Kim, are you leaving us? The fire sale makes me wonder?

#2490 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

appreciate your question but I'm not sure how to answer. I feel I'm at a crossroad in my life I need to reinvent myself.
Yes, I'm strongly considering leaving the hobby, no I won't be leaving completely but then again, maybe I will. Clear as mud right?
I just feel it's time for me to downsize and as my collection gets smaller, I'll evaluate whether to stay or go.
Anything you see of mine for sale now or up coming will be in excellent condition to HUO to collectors quality. Some of my games I have owned for well over a decade with very low mileage. My prices are rarely set in stone and I'm always glad to negotiate with local Pinsiders. Feel free to come kick the tires and chat.
Kim

Keeping Lebowski? I did the same thing at the beginning of this year Kim. I fully intended to sell em all! (17) Got down to the last two and couldnt do it! I kept SS HUO and MM. Now with your CC and recently added AFMR LE Im back in it!

#2493 6 years ago
Quoted from Zaquar:

Will take good care of the ones that moved down to my basement Scott!

How is that WOZRR?

2 weeks later
#2522 6 years ago

Let me know on that PDI glass Kim I am interested.

2 weeks later
#2561 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

My father Herman Knapp was KIA in 1967 in the Vietnam War (Operation Rolling Thunder)I was 3 years old . Herm was 37
My Mother Helene Knapp was the National Coordinator of National League of POW/MIA Families in 1972-1974
I will take you up on free shipping . My Father and my Mother earned it for me.

Thanks for sharing! Thanks for your sacrifice! It will be remembered...

2 months later
#2750 6 years ago
Quoted from Zaquar:

Definitely a keeper if you have room....deciding how many points to bet on the fight purse after you're the pub champ is a cool feature I wasn't expecting

CP is one of the most unique pinball games every designed. I think it's cool that the game allows you to cheat by being able to knock out a boxer with a Smart Punch! Collecting Smart Punches will allow a less than stellar pinball player (me) to defeat the later boxers to get to the championship bouts. Then once you start betting your points the real fun begins! The game is a must for a bar-cade IMHO. The only drawback to this game is that most people do not know how to play it.

#2757 6 years ago

Wesly Cowan had his on DCL Not sure if he sold it yet. (MM)

#2760 6 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I saw his ad in December and decided the same thing. For less than $1000 more I got a new one with color DMD.

Understood, I am sure that was the right move for you. However, there have been a lot of people wanting an original instead of a remake and they will pay that. It seems some folks don't want the remake new or otherwise and prefer the original because they believe that the originals are better games and will hold their long term value better than the remakes.

#2762 6 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

Yeah, well, AFMre is a beauty. I'd opt for the remake in this case.

Yeah I did too! Can't beat that LE.

#2789 6 years ago

HMMMMMM Flip a Coin...... OK lets play!

#2796 6 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Wow - I wonder how many sellers respond to all the “wanted huo games still in production” adds you see on Denver cl??? That kind of crap clogs up cL imho.

What I have experienced is most of the "Wanted To Buy" ads are people that want to buy but don't want to pay anything. I found myself thinking "why doesn't he just buy the one listed"

#2805 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I have my reasons on both accounts. Personal attacks on my profile photo in jest or through PM I have recently received .Yes a Colorado pinside member actually sent me a PM with a negative critique on my profile photo really blew my mind on how insensitive and inconsiderate this individual was. And to then thumbs up is stupid and petty.And not kind or called for. Really . Who cares. I realize it is kind of self absorbed & absurd. I do not care it is me. My personalty . I came back from the brink of (death) from addiction . I should not even be alive . Some one "Up there like me ".Thank the lord. My photo is testament to my sobriety and my physique at age 50 to get my life together and I am damn proud of my self and not afraid to declare it to the world. I do not appreciate your negativity bias and lack of support guys . This forum bums me out. As I am a sensitive individual .

For the record, I PMd him with an apology. I was not aware he had a WTB ad. I also deleted my post.

3 weeks later
#2872 6 years ago

His SS is gone too. Probably just as well the AFM needed everything!

#2874 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Yeah that AFM needed a complete overhaul.

Sounds like something you would have been up for!

2 weeks later
#2888 6 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

love with WhiteWater so have to look for one for her birthday.

That's easy to do! WW is a great game!

1 month later
#2941 6 years ago

You know you could always build on. Then you wont have to sell anything.

3 weeks later
#3046 5 years ago
Quoted from KeeperUSA:

If I get no bites at this price, will keep it.

After all your the Keeper!

#3047 5 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

So props to Dan!

No Kidding! Just talking to him about the show at memory lane makes me think he is one in a million for what he does to put that show on every year. From what I have heard around the country at what can happen to these shows once the people that put them on decide they are done, we need to be really thankful for Dan and what he does. This show would most likely be dead if he were to decide he is done....

1 month later
#3133 5 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

I love the woodrails! Come check them out if you ever find yourself driving through Denver

Looking forward to it on the 14th....

4 weeks later
#3177 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I dropped it to 9950

Hey Mike you are going to have to be patient with that one. The price you have on it now it will sell but your going to have to leave up for awhile. The two high end Addams I sold off DCL I had to wait a few months but the buyers were both out of state. Believe it or not a lot of people from other states are watching DCL. I also had to price it and stick with that price. I turned away a bunch of tire kickers on those. So just be patient man it will go.

4 months later
#3434 5 years ago

Bought my first game at GEX also... But it was way before JJ. I bought a Cpt Fantastic from those guys in 1995. Came back in a month or so and bought a Stern Galaxy. Sometimes it is hard to put a price on an invaluable service that a good local dealer can provide!

1 month later
#3563 5 years ago

Sale times in Denver vary for different reasons. If you have a high profile game and you want top dollar for it you usually have to wait. What people need to remember that there are lots of folks in other states that look at the Denver pinball market too. I have sold many high profile (A Titles) on DCL to guys in other states for my asking price. They have no problem driving for 2 days to get that game they want.

2 weeks later
#3587 5 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Anyone have a recommendation for a shipping company that will pick up and provide a pallet? I've already contacted Michelle at Beltman, just not sure what the options are and I'd rather not ship legs on.
Thanks!

I have always used STI. Shipped the machine on the legs. No Pallet. My theory; a pallet invites a fork lift, a forklift invite disaster...

1 week later
#3603 5 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

I was at STI's location downtown Denver last year for a screw up and they were moving a pinball machine on a forklift. FYI

Was the game on a pallet? They have moved probably 30 games for me on the legs. Never had an issue. I used their White Glove Service. They also have a station to station service which requires a Pallet.

#3614 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Who wants to sell me a White Water?

Good Choice! I miss mine. Let me know when you get one Yuri , want to come over and play it.

1 week later
#3631 5 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

No, it was head down and the forks were carrying it with legs on. Was pretty wobbly. I'll never forget, it was my game I was there to pickup.

Wow No shit! I would have had a Heart Attack. I can't imagine them being lucky enough to have carried all of the games I had them ship for me like that and not have a major disaster! Or maybe they have really good fork lift operators!

#3633 5 years ago

I found that STI's service varies from state to state. Their service here in Denver was great for me. Maybe that has changed. They will not do any prep in some places and very little in others. If you are going to get the most out of a shipping company you have to do the game prep not them. I always blanketed the games and tightly wrapped them with shrink. All the STI had to do was move the machine. Sometimes they would just pick the thing up with two people other times they had a dolly.

1 month later
#3750 4 years ago

I have a nice Champion Pub for sale with the Danger Zone Enabled, the 1999 Williams/Bally Back Glass, LEds throughout and full set of Cliffys.
PM if interested.

3 months later
#4006 4 years ago

Hmmmm I 500 with delivery? I have cold beer!

1 year later
#4741 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I kinda want a fishtales or diner

For FT I had to go to Atlanta to get a decent one. I didn't actually go there but had it shipped. It shows up on Thursday. The closest one is the one in Spring TX but no topper. Now all I need is a White Water. Anyone Anyone

1 week later
#4757 3 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Now all I need is a White Water.

Got one!

2 weeks later
#4789 3 years ago

Been to a few of those auctions in the old days. It seemed like they were bidding on their own back then. Had to walk away a few times.

1 month later
#4956 3 years ago

I had a bad experience with the AFMLE. The playfields in remakes are just not the quality I want in a collector game. Routing no problem. I bought one of the first ones to come out and the pf sucked. Clear coat was ribbed and looked terrible.

#4994 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

The remake is beautiful but not the same game.

The game play is what matters most. The eye candy is nice but it does not make up for clunky game play. The mechs in the remake seem really loud also. On my AFMrLE, I finally got the machine to launch the ball for the Super Skill Shot but it never really did it smoothly and consistently.

#4999 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

Shoot me a PM and we can schedule a time to come

Sent a buddy after your White Water!

2 months later
#5214 3 years ago

Ah Man, I think the clock is slowwww...

2 weeks later
#5239 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

stupid favorite things about that place was sitting on the bench with Kevin and laughing when some dumbass would go the wrong way on the one way. One time a

Gotta be worse now. The way folks are driving these days... Heck it maybe more entertaining than pinball! Nah!

3 weeks later
#5286 2 years ago

If any of you guys have a Polk PSW10 laying around you would part with PM me.

1 month later
#5344 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Searching for a game I am looking for and noticed Pinball Universe has decided to call it quits? I recently had seen a Truckstop they had on their website and I was going to contact them this week to inquire about it. Looks like they sold off everything to the Pinball Company? Wish the locals could of had an opportunity to snatch some up? Anyway after 25 years and this last year's shitshow-I understand

Thanks for posting this. Dennis was a bit eccentric but I still bought games from him. I will miss him out there supporting the hobby. I always loved his website.

1 month later
#5462 2 years ago
Quoted from tylery85:Cheap Addams Family, not sure if its from anywhere on here.

It’s a Scam. More DCL bullshit. Id like to put my boot up in ass of whoever does that stupid shit.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whthrs166.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=whthrs166 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.