IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wamoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3973 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Right on...when I moved to my new place I carried all 10 games by myself to the basement. Including Hobbit and STTNG

At the same time with only one hand

2 months later
#4086 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I guess that is correct. The bar going back to the pinball area does say “2up”. How did the place get two designations?

Officially the business name (for all locations) is 1up. For the second and third locations us locals refer to them as the number in which they opened (1up for 1st, 2up for 2nd, 3up for 3rd and I'm sure we will call the 4th one 4up in the future if they ever do another one).

9 months later
#4475 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Are any of these places even open? I thought they were all closed due to the virus.

Wonderland has reopened. Half of their games are turned off, so check which games are available for any day you want to go. I think it is posted on their Facebook.

1 week later
#4493 3 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

I have had some issues when posting to Craigslist where it rotates the photos and no way to fix them. Very frustrating.

The problem is actually in the image metadata. Rotations are done in what are called EXIF tags instead of moving around the pixels in the file. Not all programs will read the EXIF for rotation, and those that do don't necessarily read it in the same way. The same file can be rotated in one program, and be fine in another program. For my personal site, I have had the image opens fine in Windows Image Viewer, but the browser has it rotated (browsers seem to be the worst at handling the EXIF correctly). Now I just use ImageMagick on all my images to rotate the pixels to what the EXIF data has and strip that out so everything displays the image correctly.

2 months later
#4672 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

How close is LCP to the fire lines?

I wouldn't be surprised if Lyons gets evacuated soon as a precaution, but it is still a good distance away. LCP is also pretty far into town, and towns make good fire defense lines (not filled with dead trees and dry grasses that go up quickly). Buildings on the very edge of town could be in danger, but in the middle of a town like Lyons there is little risk of losing them in a wildfire.

8 months later
#5328 2 years ago
Quoted from angus:

Did you go? What did they have?

A friend of mine went and updated the Pin Map, so you can head there and check it out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wamoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=wamoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.