IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vesper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3681 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

okay, who is selling some stuff to fund a black knight

Thinking about selling my Dialed In (located in Evergreen) for a BK if anyone is interested...

6 months later
#4092 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

AFMr - $6,300 for a Pinsider:

Might be interested in this after I sell mine (unless you are interested in trade options?)

I'm selling:
Dialed In LE with RadCals - HUO and very low play count. Asking $8000. Located in Evergreen

1 month later
#4202 4 years ago

Still have my HUO Dialed In LE with Radcals on sale - marking down to $7500. Low play count and in fantastic condition. I'll post pictures in the marketplace this week. Located in Evergreen.

6 months later
#4440 3 years ago

Posting this in marketplace tomorrow, but I have a Dialed In LE for sale that's in great shape. Home use only, light on plays, has radcals on the sides and includes the giant spiral bound manual. $7250. Located in Evergreen.

1 year later
#5641 2 years ago

Looking to possibly trade my Metallica Premium (monsters) - HUO. Mods: Snake fangs, snake ramp, EL-light on sparky, FUEL gel upgrades, flipper fidelity speakers, ColorDMD

Interested in:
Jurassic Park Premium
Avenger's Infinity Quest

Open to other trade offers. Thanks!

9 months later
#6220 1 year ago

Looking to trade my Rick & Morty Blood Sucker Edition (purple powdercoat, plastic protectors, upgraded launch ramp, no speaker upgrade, no butter cabinet) for a Jurassic Park (Premium). Located in Evergreen.

R&M is HUO and very few plays.

1 month later
#6295 1 year ago

I've decided to part ways with my Rick & Morty BSE. It has aftermarket mods of the better launch ramp and light up crystals by the spaceship. Options include purple powdercoat & plastic protectors. Does NOT have light up speakers or butter cabinet. Home use only and I am the original owner. Very low amount of plays.

Asking $11,500 - located in Evergreen. Thought I would post here before putting it on the market in case anyone local is interested.

3 months later
#6475 1 year ago

For Sale:

Rick & Morty Blood Sucker Edition - $10,000
Condition: Home Use Only (I am the original owner) with less than 200 plays. In very good condition.
Add-Ons: Purple powdercoat, light up death crystal mod, upgraded launch ramp mod, plastic protectors

This is going up on the general market place next week - hoping to sell to someone local.

1 week later
#6482 1 year ago

R&M has been sold!

3 weeks later
#6527 1 year ago

Decided to let my Ghostbusters Premium go:
Home Use Only (I'm the original owner)
~300 plays
Located in Evergreen, CO.
Asking $12,000 OBO

Includes the following mods:

- ColorDMD
- Mod kit that includes plastics to protect outlanes and adds a center post (hangs down) between flippers. This greatly decreases the difficulty of this very difficult machine.
- LED lights for both scoops
- Mirror protector

PM me if you are interested in stopping out to see the pin or would like some photos. I'll post a real Marketplace ad in the next week or so if I don't get any response here.

Thanks!

1 week later
#6542 1 year ago
Quoted from Vesper:

Decided to let my Ghostbusters Premium go:
Home Use Only (I'm the original owner)
~300 plays
Located in Evergreen, CO.
Asking $12,000 OBO

Dropping this to $11,000 to hopefully get this moving. Thanks! Available for viewing/playing this weekend.

11 months later
#7289 76 days ago

Considering putting up my Deadpool premium up for sale. It's HUO (I'm the second owner) and is decked out with metal katana side-armor, side art, and several other upgrades. It's low plays and in ridiculously good condition. I think I'd let it go for $8500. If someone is interested shoot me a PM, otherwise I'll put it up on the marketplace with photos soon. Located in Evergreen.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vesper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=vesper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.