IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tylery85.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2121 7 years ago

It's crazy seeing two Orbitor 1 machines for sale at the same time in the same city. I can't see getting a ton of playtime on these so I'm passing, but maybe someone else is into it.

denver.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#2197 6 years ago

Pinbot at a good price on cl in ftc.

fortcollins.craigslist.org link

3 weeks later
#2274 6 years ago

I was just getting good at Banzai. Guess I can still go to Hyperspace to play, but they don't sell me booze

5 months later
#2593 6 years ago

TVP I was way bummed about the nest closing as I live less than a mile and could comfortably drive home after 2 of the monster beers they'd give you at buy one get one (maybe the reason they closed lol). That said the Silver Spur Saloon at Hampden and Kipling has a good selection (Funhouse is one of my favorites).

https://pinballmap.com/colorado is usually up to date and you can sort out Lakewood.

2 months later
#2820 6 years ago

ryanwanger I went for the first time on Saturday and it was great. All the machines are maintained very well and and the collection itself is almost all of my favorite games. Hercules was a huge let down though lol.

2 months later
#2979 5 years ago

This Funhouse looks like a good deal

2 weeks later
9 months later
#3635 5 years ago

Anyone on here snag the Earthshaker that was on craigslist the other day?

3 weeks later
#3677 5 years ago

Looks like this old scammy ad made it's way to denver this morning lol

2 months later
#3845 4 years ago

Anyone else watching the Alien auction on Ebay? I remember someone local trying to sell one a few months ago and assume its the same one.

1 year later
#4457 3 years ago

Anyone else see this on Boulder CL? lol.

boulder.craigslist.org link

#4459 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

There was a thread about it here on pinside a few weeks back. Cannot seem to find it. Maybe it got deleted, not sure.

Found it LukyDuck

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roller-coaster-tycoon-president-trump-edition#post-5728134

1 week later
#4490 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I would think if it was a scam the ad would not say pay in person with cash.

I asked about it and he said he got a deposit and would let me know if it fell through. Its off CL now and I never got an email, so it seems like it was legit. Since I didnt get it Ill just assume someone else got ripped off instead of me lol.

1 month later
#4585 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Also still looking for some games-Wonka for friend, Elvis, KISS, Time Machine, Truck Stop, Oktoberfest, ICB, Super Sprint, and Toobin'. Have games could consider towards trade as well.

I have a Toobin' I told my wife I would sell to 'make room' for a new pin. Well the pin is here and seems to fit just fine with everything else I have lol. Anyway, shoot me a dm if you want some photos of it. Its not perfect but I'll make sure you get a good deal if you want it. Also thinking about selling my 3 Player Battletoads cabinet and maybe Bubble Bobble. Don't tell my wife, but I'd consider trades haha.

#4588 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

man ive had like 40-50 arcades over the years and bubble bobble is one of the only ones i really regret selling, but i still a boardset with jamma adapter haha

Since it was a conversion kit only Id say if you still have the board you're still an owner I have two Taito boards for it, one of which has some graphics anomalies I think are a bad rom. Ive thought about replacing those roms with the lost cave roms, but I think someone was recently able to squeeze both into the same boardwith an option on which to use when you boot the game up. If I can do that I might sell the other board if I dont sell all of it beforehand.

I wonder if I have your old game. Mine came in a Defender cab and the guy who I got it from had a Street Fighter II he was working on at the time.

#4590 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

hmm, ill have to rifle through some old pics to see what cab it was in. sold it probably like 4-5 years ago, cant remember hah

Timing seems right. Let me know haha.

#4596 3 years ago

Interesting CL post. Taxi and maybe Whirlwind?

1 month later
#4719 3 years ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Im looking for a #BABYPAC-MAN or a #Mr&MrsPac-Man Machines
Cheers

If you're over 18 it looks like https://pinballs4sale.com/ has a Baby Pac-Man. Not sure how everyone here feels about that whole scenario.

2 weeks later
#4759 3 years ago

I assume this is a pinsider

4 weeks later
#4867 3 years ago

We should be talking about the Blackwater 100 and Mephisto on CL.

1 month later
#5038 3 years ago

In case any of you have one to let go...lol

#5043 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Calling him a good guy might be stretching it a bit don't you think.
I miss our pinball showdown here, only chance I get typically to catch up with you all. I'd like to hope it will happen this year but seems like a slim chance

I've never been and regret it, but it seems a Dory Hill style gathering could be done safely. Maybe not. Just a thought because they look like a blast.

https://www.colorado-pinball.com/dory-hill-2019/

3 weeks later
#5119 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Just listed a ton of playfields on craigslist. Would love for these to go locally so I don’t have to deal with shipping them. I went through a phase where every time I got a game I would hunt for a spare playfield. I am thinning out the herd, too many! Pricing is CL pricing and is OBO to pinsiders.

Pretty impressive to have a back up like that for so many games, but I can understand them not getting much use. Pretty hard to mess a good playfield up to the point of needing a swap unless it is in public or stored improperly. Either way I hope they fix up some local machines that end up making the rounds around here.

5 months later
#5461 2 years ago

Cheap Addams Family, not sure if its from anywhere on here.

2 months later
#5567 2 years ago

Anyone selling anything at the Showdown this weekend?

11 months later
#6306 1 year ago
Quoted from davegauth:

There is Weird Al on the floor at Living The Dream Brewery in Littleton ready to play.

Might check that out today, thanks.

2 months later
#6460 1 year ago
Quoted from MMGB:Placed my Whirlwind back on the market. Local sale preferred.

Machine - For Sale

Whirlwind

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice original Whirlwind with mylar protecting the original playfield.

Upgrades:
New chrome legs
New topper
All new plastic set, including clear plastics
Flame polished ramp...”

6 hours ago

Niwot, CO

MMGB

5,000 (OBO)

Is that a nuclear warhead under your funhouse or are you just happy to see me?

#6463 1 year ago
Quoted from MMGB:

Always using the space under my pins to store my kid’s stuff. That nuclear warhead is part of a nerf gun battle game; trying to make the experience as extreme as possible! Not trying to nuke Rudy.

Same. The largest size black and yellow totes from Home Depot seem to fit perfectly. I have one with pinball tools and parts and the other two are legos pretty much lol.

1 month later
#6561 1 year ago

Does anyone here do board work or know anyone who does in the Denver area? My Earthshaker had a corroded MPU when I went to check it out, but played well enough I still picked it up. After getting it I can see tons of work was done on the MPU (which you'd think moving the batteries off would be priority, but didnt happen). Besides two missing segments on the second display, the only issue it has is the first four sounds aren't amplified (you can hear them in test with the pot at full volume) and after deciphering the schematics for the first time I believe the issue is a bad DAC on the MPU, or something related like the transistor, capacitor, or preamp in that area which pinwiki helped point out. I have a new DAC8081 to try but am nervous to replace it as I don't have much experience with board work. I hear one bong at start up which I believe is the sound board being good, and its hard to imagine the issue being anything other than on the mpu as it's clearly ate up and has been repaired.

I feel like there are so many repairs on it that inevitably I'd be better off getting a board from rotten or grumpy, so maybe I should try my hand on it, but I also dont want to needlessly mess up an original board horsing around, plus it plays just fine other than a few sounds most wouldn't even notice. Any thoughts?

I can post in the Earthshaker threads or system 11 threads, but wanted to see if there was anyone local who could look at it in person or virtually to see if it's worth fixing or if I'm better off just getting a new board with all the other repairs and/or potential future issues it may have. Happy to compensate the effort with cash/venmo or collectibles, coins/notes, etc. I can post or send pics if necessary. Really appreciate you all. Thanks.

#6562 1 year ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Anyone looking to round out your gameroom with some very cool and hard to find arcade pieces, check out my add for three Namco tribute arcades. People love them and gives you an instant arcade in the footprint on one pinball. Can provide curbside delivery to denver or Colorado Springs areas.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152316

Those are great. It sucks having to decipher 1up listings now; they have to be 10 to 1 on CL at this point!

#6564 1 year ago

This community amazes me. Thank you ramegoom

1 month later
#6667 1 year ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Hey Coloradans. I just listed my beautifully restored White Water. Please let me know if you are interested. White Water

Machine - For Sale

White Water

New ad!

Fully restored (full original status) - “I am selling my outstanding restored White Water. Will consider a trade for TAF, IJ, and possibly others. Located in a walk out basement. Please see my positive feedback.

Restorat...”

1 day ago

Denver, CO

PinDeadHead

"In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul" -Robert Hunter

Wow that looks amazing! Such a great pin.

#6676 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Selling a nice, Bone Busters, the 1989 Gottlieb "imitator" of the 1984 original Ghostbusters movie.
I find it amusing that Gottlieb did that rather than pay a licencing fee.

Interesting looking game, never heard of it until now. What game is next to it? Looks like Dirty Harry or James Bond on the side of the cabinet, but the backglass has MIS...was thinking mission impossible but I dont think that exists lol. Thanks.

images.craigslist.org link

2 months later
#6857 10 months ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

For those of you that knew Todd Tusek, he passed away last night after a year long battle with pancreatic cancer. Todd owned Universal Pinball in Lakewood from 1992 until I took it over a few weeks ago. He managed to keep a pinball business alive during the early 2000s which has always impressed me. He will be missed

Thank you for letting us know. My current and previous house are within a mile of Universal and Todd helped me more than once getting parts locally in the middle of my repairs. Glad the store is in good hands. Sorry to hear about Todd.

1 month later
#6917 8 months ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I can vouch for that machine. Andy's Black Knight 2000 is incredible. Great opportunity for someone who wants a high end BK2K.

Let's see this eye candy Andy-at-Comet

2 months later
#7061 6 months ago

My son has muscular dystrophy and uses scooter, which can be tough in crowds with heavy foot traffic. Waiting in line for a game and trying to pull up to play one is difficult without impeding on those around us, which I am considerate of and do my best to avoid. Everyone at the showdown was very courteous and we had a great time. I wanted to quickly spotlight the people at Inclusive Gamewerks. They had a section at the showdown demonstrating their handheld controllers for people whose limited mobility prevent them from reaching the flipper buttons on pinball machines, either because their chair can't get close enough or simply because they physically can't reach them. Learning about their mission and product really touched me and sort of brought two parts of my world together. It also just reminds me of how great the pinball community is and how our love of the game should be enjoyed by all. Check them out on facebook if you get a chance. Really cool people. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100094682732127

1 week later
#7081 6 months ago

Seems too good to be true. $2k Whirlwind.

#7083 6 months ago
Quoted from tylery85:

Seems too good to be true. $2k Whirlwind.

I inquired and it was already sold and now the listing is down. I'd like to think someone got a smoking deal on an excellent machine, but who knows?

1 week later
#7092 6 months ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Gexchange - cool story in another thread about a guy picking up a Hollywood Heat in Texas. Posted in the thread is a picture of a purchase invoice for the machine from 1992 for $595 from the Game Exchange in Denver.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures/page/554#post-7830677

Not to mention free delivery with the holiday coupon

1 month later
#7194 4 months ago
Quoted from Chooga:

Really nothing to do with FS/FT - just wanting to say MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy Holidays, Colorado PinHeads! Hoping we all get to play lots of pinball from now until the end of the year

Thank you. Same to you, my friend!

1 week later
#7226 3 months ago
Quoted from jfh:

That was fast. Congratulations!

It's a beauty!

#7236 3 months ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

I have a fish tales I will be listing. It’s a players condition and unshopped at the moment.Let me know if there is a time you would like more information.

Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Does anyone want to sell me their Fish Tales?

The table was dusty, but the gameplay was clean
The fish are rising up, it seems

2 months later
#7388 43 days ago
Quoted from MMGB:Anyone have a Big Hurt they are ready to sell. Asking for a friend.

Not sure how much your friend knows about restoration, but I would love if someone bought the Big Hurt and Jokerz from Roller City in Lakewood as they have been inoperable for at least the last two years and it makes me sad when I see them haha. Pinball Map shows Jokerz was for sale within the last year and I imagine, since neither has been operable since then, that they would sell the Big Hurt. I've flipped it on in the past and remember being able to play it to some degree, but that at some point had to shut it off before finishing. It's in terrible shape function wise and I don't remember the playfield or how it looked but assume the same. Probably the worst ad for a game ever, but thought I would point it out since it's not a common game request.

https://pinballmap.com/colorado?region=colorado&by_location_id=14300

#7395 40 days ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

Looking for good and reasonable Pinball repair help. I'm in Castle Pines. Thanks for recommendations in advance. Need to fix a game or two so I can put them on the market. I just don't have the time.

Sorry for being unhelpful here, but I saw this video earlier and then saw your post and the devil on my left shoulder won...over the weaker devil on my right shoulder.

4 weeks later
#7445 11 days ago

Seems like a solid deal for someone interested in the title

#7447 11 days ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Didn't last long....post removed already. Was that the Bally Kings of Steel? Saw that this afternoon - like you said, decent price if you had interest in that particular title.

Kings of Steel, yes. Wow that's crazy, up for 6 hours and comes down the minute I posted haha. Classic.

Edit, noticed it was posted twice and this one seems up still.

Added 11 days ago:

And it's gone

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tylery85.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=tylery85 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.