IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tslayer71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#320 9 years ago

Bad Cats - SOLD......

thanks,
Tslayer

4 weeks later
#398 9 years ago

Me three! Makes it kinda tough - you gotta go up to grand lake to check anything out...

2 weeks later
#488 9 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

Granted that most of these threads are negative (say it ain't so) but the fact that he wants pretty close to premium prices to buy sight unseen is kinda silly. I believe I've been talked out of buying from this seller.

Can u say flipper. Premium prices for routed, unshopped, unworking games. It is entertaining to hear him keep saying he's been doing this for forty years - ahhh really - who cares dude...

2 weeks later
#592 9 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Not sure why I never thought about adding "by owner" to my search query, but if you do that, you won't get Mirage ads anymore
denver.craigslist.org link

Woo Hoo - thanks!

5 months later
#937 8 years ago

Anybody have interest in one of these (MM custom apron):

http://www.pingraffix.com/#!product-page/c1xid/7d566f5e-fb8c-ba5f-9571-9eeb4227bb58

If so please send me a pm......

#947 8 years ago

Someone needs to pick up that Robocop. Only problem is its from Wolfman!

#949 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I picked up a couple things for somebody else from him recently. No issues at all.

More power to ya. Glad it worked out...

#954 8 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I bought that robocop. It looked really nice. I'll get it next week. If I'm not happy with it he said he'd refund me so no risk.
I'm in the mood to shop a game, not sure I'm gunna play it much, I feel like working on
Pins more then playing recently.

Congrats - good score! This one doesn't come up often!

2 weeks later
#992 8 years ago

Looking for a Pinbot (not the one in Brighton)
Please let me know - Thanks!

#993 8 years ago
Quoted from Pindiddy:

Is anybody programming EPROMs in the Denver area?

Don't know if your still looking for this, but:

Thatpinballplace.com

Like $15.00 shipped to your door...

#1002 8 years ago

Is anyone driving to Expo with room to bring pins back?

3 weeks later
#1056 8 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I just listed my roadshow, $150 off if you tell me you're coming from Pinside:

Good deal - fun game!

1 week later
#1061 8 years ago

Still looking for Pinbot. Also Space Station, Police Force, and The Shadow. Please let me know......

2 months later
#1197 8 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

She wants $6500 for it in case anyone is interested.

2 weeks later
#1239 8 years ago

pinball / video Game Arcades/ Jukebox/ Slot (Aurora.Co)

I did Repairs all games neat look new and come over and looks games I have a lists !
Williams Tri-Zone 1979 Display LEDs 4 Plays $ 975.00
Gottlieb Funland 1968 EM no coin free game 1 play new paint all nice body $ 1.500.00

Can someone give me a translation on this one?!?

1 month later
#1401 8 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

I want to buy a Ghostbusters Premium. It will be my first NIB Stern. Obviously I want the best price and I plan on calling around. I've heard lots of great things about JJ at GE but then there's the whole sales tax thing.
I figured I would ask the locals who do you buy from and why?

I checked around for a Metallica Pro awhile back and everyone was pretty much the same for lift gate service to the driveway. Unfortunately I would agree that for buying local the tax does kill it. I guess if you ran into problems buying local might have an advantage, but I would just work with your distributor and stern...

1 week later
#1428 8 years ago

Thought this was kinda funny. Hey pal whenever I buy LED ZEPPELIN memorabilia the transaction has to take place in a dark alley in the middle of 5 points.....

2 months later
#1702 7 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Does anyone have a Sorcerer they are looking to sell? I have a Silver Slugger to trade and/or can do cash.
thanks,

Take a look at Denver CL....

1 month later
#1790 7 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Not sure why it isn't more obvious from their site, but http://boulderarcadefactory.com/ makes/builds/sells multicades.
I believe prices are in the mid $1k range. They do stand up cabs, cocktails, and I'm sure you can pay more for some customization.

Yep, check them out. They do great work......

1 year later
#2570 6 years ago
Quoted from Kevkat:

Well, it's not quite in Lakewood, but stop by our new place, Blizzard Mountain Pinball, in Conifer, when you get the chance. Open Wednesday - Sunday, 2:30pm-9:00pm. Weekends we open at 11am, and Fridays and Saturdays we close at 10pm.
Leagues and tournaments on Wednesday nights! For more details, see http://www.blizzardpinball.com/leaguestournaments.html
35 pinball games for your enjoyment!
Kevin

Cool - I'll come check it out! Any good breweries / bars close by?

#2572 6 years ago
Quoted from Kevkat:

There are a few not too far away, though I'm the last one to judge whether they're good, since I don't drink....perhaps you could try one out and let me know!
Kevin

Will do. I'll give a full brewery/bar review

2 weeks later
#2646 6 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

he isnt on pinside that I know of but they guy who works on the games at Pinball Jones had one for sale awhile ago, I think he still has it. It was at the Showdown last year. I can ask him if you'd like.

That game was incredible - pretty much like new. Unfortunately I don't think it will be cheap, but worth it if you have the money...

#2649 6 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Yeah he did a great restore and i think he cleared it as well.

Ya Hans does great work. If you were looking for a perfect example of an older game he would be the guy to goto....

3 weeks later
#2684 6 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

I figured it was overpriced with the VE being available for so much less. I was wondering what mods are on it and the ad isn't worded in a very friendly manner so I'm not sure it's worth dealing with the seller.

Train Topper, Speaker light kit w/ acrylic lightning bolts, overlay for speaker panel, stickers on ramps, custom shooter rod. Just have him take a pic of the playfield and I can tell you the rest....

#2686 6 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

Thanks, I just sent them an email and I'll see if I can get some pics.

No prob. I edited my original post and saw some other stuff.....

#2687 6 years ago

Red T molding around backbox? Pretty sure original came with silver....

#2693 6 years ago

Someone better grab that MB on CL for 16k before it sells - hahahahahaha!

3 months later
#2937 6 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Does anyone know anything about these pins on CL? They're all priced too high, in my opinion. But that's not unusual for CL. I don't see any of them listed here. I've been in the game for 4 months, so any experienced advice on apparent condition and pricing is appreciated. I really don't care for mods (ColorDMD excepted) so their value to me is negligible.

IMO I think the Star trek is a good deal. It's got a new playfield plus the labor it costs to change it, and tons of extra's. The Twilight zone is priced ok - it's got pinsound which is actually pretty cool. The Addams family is priced a little high, but is an a list game. You could always ask the seller if he'll remove the color dmds which will save you $400 bucks. Hope this helps... At the end of the day if your interested you still have to check them out in person and see what you think.

5 months later
#3288 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Ah, a known quantity. Don't need that drama or aggravation....my search continues!

You should hit up hyperspace arcade, gex, or anyone with a Craigslist ad that has a bunch of arcade games in a warehouse setting in the background. Just tell them to be on the lookout for old arcade cabinets. Also check out 'x-arcade' for your controller...

2 months later
#3413 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

In the last year or so, I've probably had four or five people ask me to help them "buy a game".
It's always first time buyers, and I can see how they might want a helping hand since most perceive Craigslist or a distant seller on Ebay to be their only option.
I've got enough going on maintaining my own games and moving them around that I don't want to start doing something like that on the side. But at the same time, it would be great to be able to help these people!
I think it would involve figuring out a machine or range of machines they are interested in, finding the machine, and doing delivery/setup. Maybe in some ways, it would be like being a realtor for people buying pinball machines. Is there anyone out there who would want to provide this as a service? I think you could make a little bit of money on the side doing this for newbies and charging by the hour.
Discuss.

I've had people ask me this. Problem is you do the leg work, finally find a pin, and then when it comes to buying the people back out. These have all been friends so no big deal. Just make sure the people are really ready to drop a couple grand on a pin or it becomes frustrating....

7 months later
#3968 4 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

Not a for sale post...but moving out here from SoCal and how in the world do you guys get your pins in the basement? Anyone know where to rent a stair climber thingy? I am in Castle Pines.

Get an appliance dolly from harbor freight and enlist the help of a friend. Buy the friend some beer

1 year later
#4849 3 years ago

Hmmm I might have an idea

4 months later
#5232 2 years ago
Quoted from reynolds531:

I did not quite get the CL reference until I checked the local pinball listings. Now I see what you mean. Whitewater, Creature From The Black Lagoon and the original Guns 'N Roses at, shall we say, prices on the higher side. I can only say that my Creech has the original hologram and it works. Should I sell it? I will take $8500 and not a penny less.

Unfortunately, IMO there's alot of greedy pinball owners in the Denver area....

1 week later
#5270 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I had only seen duck pin bowling in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...but I suppose I've never looked for it anywhere else.

I'm from Milwaukee, and it was definitely there. Actually a lot of fun...

#5273 2 years ago
Quoted from number_runner:

The Attack From Mars for sale at Game Exchange had a Sold to Pindustry sticker on it a few weeks ago.

Most people aren't that in to pinball, so to them AFM might be considered vintage?

3 months later
#5467 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinster5000:

There’s a gilligan’s island for $6000 still if you get disinterested in the scam.

They pay you $6000 to take that gem off their hands?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tslayer71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=tslayer71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.