IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tazdingo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1033 8 years ago

Hi All-

I have some stock speakers out of games I have upgraded the sound on from over the years. They have sat gathering dust, just as soon put them in somebody's hands who will use them. There are a couple B/W sets, a couple Stern sets, and about eight or so Stern lower cabinet speakers. I also have two Stern side rail sets. (not the lollipop style)

Not going to ship, but if anybody wants them you can come pick them up. I live just south of Longmont, PM me for phone number and directions. Jaimie

3 months later
#1293 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

If someone is serious I'll come up with a hard number but it will defiantly be into five figures.

"Defiantly"?!?! Sounds like you would rather not sell it.

Gotta love auto-correct.

I have played this game multiple times, I have never seen a better example.

1 month later
#1465 7 years ago

Hello All-

Not a FS/FT post but wanted to reach out to local folks. I am having to re-carpet my game room and the carpet I am going with has a minimum order quantity greater than what I will need. My room is 22' by 14' and I will use right at 40 yrds of carpet for that. The minimum order is 67 yrds so I will have about 26 yrds left over. The carpet is black light carpet from Astro Carpet Mills and is called GeoMatrix, seen here.
http://www.astrocarpetmills.com/3
If anyone is interested in the extra I will have, I will make you an amazing deal on it (say 50% off). If you need more than 26 yrds we can add it to my order with you paying regular price for the extra above the minimum.
Shoot me a PM if interested.
Jaimie

#1467 7 years ago

Yeah, I really like it too. I had to dig to find this picture it is about five years ago. I only still have one of the games in this picture, the LOTR LE. The wallpaper I made from a year's subscription worth of the World Weekly News, it is on the wall opposite as well. I have had people literally stand for over an hour reading the wall.

DSC_0065_(resized).jpgDSC_0065_(resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#1526 7 years ago

I have a RFM/SWEP1 combo for sale. It has been in my collection about 12 years. The RFM was routed and has typical wear and tear from that. The SWEP1 kit looks brand new, must be HUO but I can't prove it. It is in the original box with the full decal kit if you felt like re-branding the RFM over. I have a spare Prizm card with the SWEP1 ROMs on it so changing the game over is easy, takes about 20 minutes. The computer P/S was upgraded by the owner before me. He also said he re-capped the monitor but I am not sure how to verify that. There is also an extra sheet of Pin2K glass in the box but I think it has a small scratch on it. Selling it because I have just not played it much over the last 4-5 years and want the space for something else.

I don't want to ship it, and not going to sell the SWEP1 kit or Prizm card separately. It is a package. I live in Longmont, send me a PM if you would like additional info. $3200

1 month later
#1661 7 years ago

Stop fishing for games Bryan. You don't have room for what you already have!

5 months later
#1982 7 years ago

I have a Stern speaker set (backbox and woofer) if anyone would like it. The backbox speakers are still fully wired, just disconnected at the Z-clip connector. I just pulled it out of my ST to upgrade to PinFidelity and in the past when I save these things they just sit in a closet forever. So if someone can use it you are welcome to it. I am not really interested in shipping it so you will need to come get it at some point. PM me if interested.

#1987 7 years ago

I have a RFM/SWEP1 combo I just listed in the Marketplace. Looking for local sale only

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Previously routed RFM, fully working, cabinet has some scuffs and scrapes. I have owned this game a little over 10 years. The SWEP1 playfield is basically brand new in the origina...”
2016-12-15
Longmont, CO
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 354 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 year later
#2984 5 years ago

I have a Stern speaker set (backbox and woofer) if anyone would like it. The backbox speakers are still fully wired, just disconnected at the Molex connector. I just pulled it out of my TWD to upgrade to Flipper Fidelity and in the past when I save these things they just sit in a closet forever. So if someone can use it you are welcome to it. I am not really interested in shipping it so you will need to come get it. PM me if interested.

Added over 6 years ago: These have been claimed.

1 year later
#4027 4 years ago

I am looking for a High Speed. A friend's wife has contacted me and would like to get one for her husbands birthday. It needs to be in better than average condition and 100% functional. Please let me know if you have one and are willing to part with it.

Thanks

2 months later
#4177 4 years ago

Not a for sale post but looking for local knowledge. Does anybody here know a powder coat operation anywhere around Longmont?
Thanks

1 year later
#5263 2 years ago

I was cleaning out my spare parts cabinet today and ran across some Cliffy type protectors for Dailed In. I say Cliffy type because it looks like they came from Jersey Jack's Parts department. There are two, one for the cell phone scoop and one for the SIM card scoop. I have no need for them so if you can use them reach out to me and I can figure out how to get them to you.

1 month later
#5317 2 years ago

I ordered a Pteranodon figure to put in my JP. It is the one you see commonly put in this game. They sent me a bunch instead of just the one I ordered. I have given a couple away to neighbor kids and mounted one in my game. I have two left. If you are up in the north Boulder/Longmont area and would like one of them shoot me a PM.
I was going to attach a picture but just figured out that function is disabled in this sub-forum. It is the PAPO model, you can search it if you don't know what they look like.

1 month later
#5443 2 years ago

I need to make some space so I am selling my WOF. I have owned it about 6 years now and it is in perfect shape. Pretty sure it is HOA but I can't prove it. It still has the manual and Goodie Bag stapled to the wall in the cabinet plus an extra Keith bobblehead in the coinbox.
I live just south of Longmont, PM if interested. $4500
Will donate to Pinside when it sells.

#5446 2 years ago
Quoted from Tazdingo:

I need to make some space so I am selling my WOF. I have owned it about 6 years now and it is in perfect shape. Pretty sure it is HOA but I can't prove it. It still has the manual and Goodie Bag stapled to the wall in the cabinet plus an extra Keith bobblehead in the coinbox.
I live just south of Longmont, PM if interested. $4500
Will donate to Pinside when it sells.

It appears I overestimated the local interest in WOF. I have a couple nibbles but no sale yet. Let's see if this gets the job done. $4100 OBO

7 months later
#5879 2 years ago

Any Colorado Pinheads heading down to TPF next weekend? I have a room at the Embassy Suites where the event is being held and I am not going to be able to go. Before I just cancel my reservation I wanted to offer it up to any locals that might not have been able to get a room at the Embassy before they sold out. Send me a PM if interested and we can figure out how to transfer the reservation.

Room has been taken.

1 year later
#7275 62 days ago

I am going to be listing my original Spiderman for sale. I have owned it since July 2007. The original owner took delivery from Jersey Jack in June and I got it from him a month later. The game has 688 plays on it. Obviously I don't play my games a lot. It has a shaker, PinballPro sound system, Matt McKee topper, target decals, playfield lights replaced with LEDs, nothing broken and plays perfect. Unfortunately no trades because I need the space. I really don't want to ship so looking for local sale. First floor easy access. $6000 PM if interested. If it sells before I list it I will donate appropriate amount to Pinside.

1 week later
#7302 53 days ago

Listed my Spiderman a few days ago. If you know anyone looking for a very nice Spidey please let them know. Thanks for looking.

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Price reduced. Lots of nibbles, but need to move this game along. I have owned this game since July 2007. Original owner purchased it from Jersey Jack in June and I got it from h...”
2024-02-18
Longmont, CO
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 470 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#7346 38 days ago

Price drop on Spidey. Need the space.

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Price reduced. Lots of nibbles, but need to move this game along. I have owned this game since July 2007. Original owner purchased it from Jersey Jack in June and I got it from h...”
2024-02-18
Longmont, CO
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 470 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tazdingo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=tazdingo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.