5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,186 posts
  • 270 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by jalpert
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider switch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 5 years ago

I to am subscribing to this thread. Will hopefully be in the market for a new one here soon.

1 month later
#80 5 years ago

Ok got a new job and a fat raise! Who wants to sell me a pin! Looking for:

The getaway
Black Rose
BrideOP
T2
Grand lizard
LOTR
Transformers pro
Who knows what else. Don't mind projects or players condition games.

2 weeks later
#121 5 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Anyone have a Black Knight or a High Speed for sale?

I've been kicking around the idea of selling my high speed. In good shape fully working new flipper rebuilds, balls, rubbers, mylar still on it but kinda installed offset slightly. Has some wear on the right loop just behind the spinner. Overall a good players game has some leds in it but i like the way it looks with incandesacents so its not a full conversion. Ramp has the typical cracks but the game plays great. If your interested PM me.

1 week later
#161 5 years ago

Probably heading to fort Collins / Denver this weekend bringing cash. What's for sale in the 2-3k range?
Looking for:
Black rose
South park
Black hole
Flash Gordon
Bride of Pinbot
Transformers pro
Xenon
T2

#168 5 years ago

Still looking for an LOTR haven't found the right one yet. Cash at the ready!

#173 5 years ago

Still looking for some games. Cash in hand!!
LOTR
BOP
Black Rose
Transformers
South Park

1 week later
#204 5 years ago

Still Looking for that LOTR, South Park or a Transformers. Scored a sweet Batman Forever and LW3 last weekend so my new pin quest is almost complete.

1 week later
#213 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

If it was in the shape it appeared to be, it was a steal, rarely see that game under $2K. I hate this hobby the games I want rarely come up local and then real life gets in the way when a deal pops up.

Welcome to my world lol. I always miss out just because I have to wait for a weekend to get down to Denver/Ft Collins. Hang in There you'll find one (or at least thats what everyone tells me lol)

2 weeks later
#246 4 years ago

BOP, and LOTR you say...................Finger is on the PM button patiently waiting.

1 month later
#328 4 years ago

Still looking for a Black Rose. Gotta wait for oil prices to come back up before I can be back on the hunt for an LOTR.

1 week later
#346 4 years ago

Last Chance for me to find a Black Rose for my wife for Valentines day. She is obsessed with this game can anyone help me out? I know that mirage games has one in Denver for $2500 but it appears to be in pretty rough shape for that kinda money. Please help she would flip out if I found her one for valentines day.

1 week later
#355 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

The card practically writes itself!

Funny thing is I bought her a Black Rose on Saturday! Just in time for Valentines day! She was so excited. When it shows up I bet she will start crying she has been wanting that game for a while. Now the big wait for the LOTR VE begins.

#405 4 years ago

A friend of mine is selling his Who Dunnit if anyone is looking. this game is in very nice shape. I recently shopped it with new flipper rebuilds, rubbers, All new coil sleeves, clean & Wax. plays really well. He told me last night it is having an intermittent issue with locating the ball it keeps on standby in the subway up kicker. Probably something as simple as a switch adjustment. Only real issues I see is the dmd has a bit of a blurring effect going on and it is missing the plastic that goes over the big center main ramp and says "Tonys Place" if I remember right. Plays great has been in a home collection for 10+ years probably the nicest one around in the area. $2200 obo. PM me and I will get you his contact info. He works on the oil rigs so his schedule is variable.

1 week later
#440 4 years ago

I know this is a buy sell thread but since others have talked about meet ups in here so I will to. The wife and I will be at PBJ's all day Saturday if anyone wants to meetup and play some pins. We can even talk about buying and selling pins just to keep it with the topic of this thread. Hope to see some of you there.

#446 4 years ago

I couldn't even get that guy to send me pics of the Black Rose he had. Talked to him on two different occasions just trying to get photos since I live 5 hours away. Didn't seem like customer service or making a sale was to high on their list. Just my opinion but I will take my business to JJ at Game Exchange for new or used he always answers my questions fast and has good customer service. Not sure what a firepower is going for these days but I would say if it has any kind of issues and is in players condition he is on the high side of its value.

#451 4 years ago

Looking for a nice South Park. Willing to drive to surrounding states to pick it up.

1 week later
#533 4 years ago

Still looking for a South Park or Bride of Pinbot. The wife Black Rose showed up last week so we can scratch that one off the list.

#544 4 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

South Park: boulder.craigslist.org link

$3500 for a south park! Um NO. I like the game because I love the show and the call outs crack me up but for that I am closer to the $2k range.

1 month later
#692 4 years ago

Still Looking for a South Park or BOP. Might be willing to Part with my Batman Forever for one.

2 weeks later
#742 4 years ago

Still searching for that South Park. Would love to work something out for the showdown.

2 weeks later
#756 4 years ago

I will be bringing a very nice set of Xenon back glasses (both pieces) with me to sell at the RMPS. I was going to hang them up but just don't have the room anymore so I'd like to sell them to someone who can use them. I have the whole front part of the head id like $150 for the set. PM me and I will be checking my messages from time to time.

For the arcade crowd I will also be bringing a set of Tron boards that were just gone through and repaired by CDJump on KLOV. They also have new IC cables. $300. I have a bunch of misc golden tee stuff too if anyone is looking.

2 weeks later
#781 4 years ago

I've got a nice players condition Batman Forever. Has LEDs and a few new parts but could use some love here and there but DMD is strong. Looking to trade for:

South Park
BOP
Star Wars Trilogy

May be interested in other trades. Not looking to sell right now trade only PM me for pics and details.

1 week later
#790 4 years ago
Quoted from Switch:

I've got a nice players condition Batman Forever. Has LEDs and a few new parts but could use some love here and there but DMD is strong. Looking to trade for:
South Park
BOP
Star Wars Trilogy
May be interested in other trades. Not looking to sell right now trade only PM me for pics and details.

Also interested in:
Black Hole
Haunted House
Star Gate

1 week later
#810 4 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Now you know how us Wyoming pinheads feel! Usually, it's always situations like this or some other form of pinball "scraps".
Anyway, hope someone can scoop up the deal. Those DM ramps are awesome!

Amen!! Wyoming = The pinball wasteland.

#815 4 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Ok so I made the trek to grand junction and picked up the game this morning. It's filthy and several switches are not working along with the elevator but all should clean up nicley.

Congrats, glad it got a good home!!

3 weeks later
#860 4 years ago

Would like to surprise the wife with a Fire! for her birthday. anyone have one? projects are fine as well.

2 months later
#1041 4 years ago

Possibly looking for a Fire! for the wife for Xmas. Let me know if anyone has one for a decent price.

2 weeks later
#1078 4 years ago

Running out of time to find the wife a reasonably priced Fire! for xmas. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 weeks later
#1102 3 years ago

Quote "InfiniteLives... If I beat you in a tournament you have to sell me Super Off Road."

His super offroad is spoken for

1 month later
#1233 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone have a 24 or T3 they'd be willing to part with? Maybe a TOTAN or BSD?
I have a super nice pimped out Refinery IMVE I'd be willing to trade if any interest but fine just purchasing as well.

Man wished I could do something on that IMVE of yours just bad timing.GLWS

1 week later
#1243 3 years ago

Still in search of:

Fire! (or any system 11 pin)
South Park

#1258 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Your infinite search for South Park continues?!
I'm just going to buy one and jack up the price on you since I know you won't be able to resist it.

It's been desert waste land for finding pins lately. Only ones up here i can find people want me to fix and won't sell it to me lol. Never thought it would be this hard to find a South Park. If you can find me one for a decent price id gladly pay a finders fee since I owe you one already

#1278 3 years ago

Just chiming in with my experience with Mirage. I called down to ask for pics of a black rose he had for sale. The person on the phone said they would try to do that but wasn't sure about it. I explained It is a 10hr drive for me and I would just like to know more about the game before I made the trip to look at it/pick it up. Never received the pics so I called again and talked to another person who yet again never sent me pics. At this point, I was fed up and ended up shipping a much much nicer game from NY fully shopped with a clear coated play field for the same price he wanted for one that didn't even appear to have matching flipper bats. Definitely not how I would run a business. The prices he had on games at showdown last year was pretty high I thought.

You want to talk to a guy about selling pins and customer service in the retail market then JJ (Game Exchange) is your man.

2 weeks later
#1340 3 years ago

If anyone is selling any system 11s or a game on my wish list to buy a ghost busters hit me up! Got the pin fever bad and the only thing that can cure it is ........MORE COW BELL, or South Park that might work too.

3 weeks later
#1417 3 years ago

Last chance: Looking for a Fire! before I ship one.

Also hunting for:
South Park
BOP

2 months later
#1623 3 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

Man those are epic.

I think you need those so I can come over and play them!

1 month later
#1747 3 years ago

Kicking around maybe trading my LW3 for a pinbot or system 11 game. PM me if interested

1 month later
#1864 3 years ago

Should be at Lyons on Saturday with the family (visiting Estes for the festival) if anyone is going.

1 month later
#1905 3 years ago

I know its not a pin, but I'm on the hunt for a 3 player Super Offroad and a Super Chexx if anyone has any leads.

2 months later
#2015 2 years ago

Selling off a large chunk of my pins and vids collection shoot me a PM for the details or check out the Wyoming Craigslist, you all see my add. Need some space back so lets get these moving! My Clear Coated Black Rose is a steal at what I have it priced for.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 36.99
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 50.00
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Toppers
COINTAKER.COM
$ 11.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 999.00
$ 189.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider switch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside