IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skybug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5873 2 years ago
Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

Anybody see the “Free” Captain Fantastic that was just up on Craigslist? Flagged for removal after 35 minutes, I was just curious if anybody knew anything about it. I took a screen shot of the ad before it got flagged but I guess you can’t upload anything in this sub-forum.
Map shows them around the Ogden Theater on Colfax. I called the number listed and it just rings, texted as well, no response.

I heard that online sellers are starting to label items for "free" because of the $600 limit.
Last year we were able to sell items up to $20,000 online. But this year it's a $600 limit; and eBay/Venmo/PayPal etc will be sending sellers a tax form if they go over.
So I assume you would need to contact the seller and negotiate a price offline.

1 week later
#5900 2 years ago

Anyone here repairing pins for others? A guy who lives in the Parker area needs his Gottlieb Sweet Hearts brought back to life.

#5908 2 years ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

They should take Mark Gibson’s EM class. Such a great class and certainly learn a lot of great skills. I also know a great tech if he wants to pay someone he can message me.

I know, I told him he could repair it himself, but he's willing to pay someone to "get it done right". But I'll be taking Mark's class, looking forward to it!

#5909 2 years ago

Wanted:
Four Million BC in need of repair (I can't afford a rebuilt one).

2 weeks later
#5965 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Decided to dive into the world of EMs this past weekend when a 1978 Segasa Cherry Bell came up for sale here in Castle Rock and managed to get a great deal. Amazing how great the backglass and playfield/plastic quality is all of these years later. Now it's time to learn how to refurbish the cabinet and clean this baby up. Anyone local have experience refurbishing EMs? Would honestly love for someone to swing by and take a look at the game. It would be great to get first-hand recommendations on where to start when it comes to researching and bringing this game back to its original glory.

2 weeks later
#5999 1 year ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Still looking for a 4 Million B.C.

I want that game too!! We'll have to fight over it when it becomes available.

#6001 1 year ago

I just played the game at the Pinball Hall of Fame in Vegas and fell in love! The best EM of all of them, in that venue.

#6003 1 year ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

I was there on April 2nd specifically to play it and the damn thing was broken (along with half of the machines in there) - really disappointing.

Dang that stinks. Yes a lot of machines were down when I was there too. I was there March 23rd. I guess they are short staffed like everyone else...

1 year later
#7244 3 months ago

Looking for an EM that needs repair AND is fun to play.

#7247 3 months ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’ve got a Gottlieb Sweet Hearts (last pin with a gobble hole) in great shape. Doubt it needs any repair though.
Easy pickup, no stairs. PM if interested.

Sweet Hearts is starting to grow on me.

#7248 3 months ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I have a captain fantastic. Plays but needs small repairs.

Yes, I'm looking for something needing small repairs. But I'm not a fan of Elton John, so wouldn't enjoy playing it...but thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skybug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=skybug and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.