IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sketchymcduff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4374 3 years ago
Quoted from Slog8484:

Will someone else buy this Last Action Hero on eBay in Denver for $2400 before I do?!!! I’m at capacity and really don’t want to piss off my wife with a pinball in the kitchen.

You mean the one on Craigslist? Don't worry, they just raised the price to $5000 for some reason LOL

1 month later
#4432 3 years ago
Quoted from 68Pontinut:

Looking for a Bad Cats. Any help would be appreciated.

Just popped up on Craigslist! denver.craigslist.org link

#4436 3 years ago

That Last Action Hero that originally was $2400 on Craigslist and then resurfaced at $5000 is up again if anyone is interested

denver.craigslist.org link

#4439 3 years ago
Quoted from opt_prime:

Orrr you can get it for roughly $2,400 off Ebay.
ebay.com link » Last Action Hero Pinball Machine Colorado

LOL! So on Craigslist it's $5000 but still just $2400 on eBay... makes sense...

3 weeks later
#4470 3 years ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

Looking for a Back to the Future pin. Prefer Colorado or surrounding states. Thanks!

Just popped up on Craigslist! denver.craigslist.org link The cab has been painted black it looks like (the original was blue?) and it needs a new “flipper gasket” LOL

7 months later
2 weeks later
#5189 3 years ago

Why does this idiot keep popping up on Craigslist?

3 months later
#5378 2 years ago

I feel like that Estes ad originally popped up months ago with the same list of unsold games

#5388 2 years ago

Curious if anyone on here saw the Craigslist ad this morning for a $200 “Lord of the Rings Pinball” that was in a listing for a washer, dryer, refrigerator as well. Sounds like he sold it almost immediately, is there some sort of LotR toy out there I’m not aware of or did someone just get the most ridiculous deal ever?

#5389 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinster5000:

Someone just got an amazing score on Craigslist for lord of the rings($200) if that’s legit. Was told it already sold.

LOL! Jinx!

#5394 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Considering the seller put their address in the listing I'm sure *someone* just showed up and got it.

*waiting to see LOTR pop up in the “Current Collection” list for @charles_kline* Haha!

#5402 2 years ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

Unless I missed it, it looks like our Estes Park seller grabbed that LoTR. Didn't see that on the list until now.

Ad was updated yesterday, I believe you are correct, I don't recall seeing it before. Must have been in good shape, only asking $6000 more than they paid for it

1 week later
#5434 2 years ago

If anybody saw the Craigslist ad for the estate sale at the Skylark Lounge in Denver, the pinball they had was a Data East The Simpsons. It was pretty beat and looked like it was probably routed it’s entire life. It was already sold when the doors opened at 10am today and the lady I spoke with said it sold for $3K!!! I’m guessing nostalgia won out over actual value for someone

They did have a bunch of cool framed posters, photos, bar stuff, etc. Here’s the details if you want to check it out, it’s going on through Saturday, 10-4 each day. denver.craigslist.org link

I picked up 5 pieces for $65 (small framed items are $10, bigs are $15, other larger pieces are as marked).

4 months later
#5719 2 years ago

Just curious if this was someone on Pinside with this ad. I’m pretty sure when it was first listed all 3 were $40K, then it gets relisted every week or so for $10K higher

2 months later
#5869 2 years ago

Anybody see the “Free” Captain Fantastic that was just up on Craigslist? Flagged for removal after 35 minutes, I was just curious if anybody knew anything about it. I took a screen shot of the ad before it got flagged but I guess you can’t upload anything in this sub-forum.

Map shows them around the Ogden Theater on Colfax. I called the number listed and it just rings, texted as well, no response.

#5874 2 years ago
Quoted from Skybug:

I heard that online sellers are starting to label items for "free" because of the $600 limit.
Last year we were able to sell items up to $20,000 online. But this year it's a $600 limit; and eBay/Venmo/PayPal etc will be sending sellers a tax form if they go over.
So I assume you would need to contact the seller and negotiate a price offline.

It was a little more sketchy than that I think. The post said he was on a job site and the boss wanted it gone asap, so they were giving it away. He said he would be there late and to call Cameron at the number listed. The one pic was of a near perfect looking Captain next to a pool table that was wrapped up and a guitar displayed in the background.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was legit and someone flagged it, hoping it would get taken down before the guy got pummeled by calls, then they would have less competition trying to get it. Oh well, I wouldn’t really expect anybody to fess up to it anyways.

4 weeks later
#5964 2 years ago

Finally letting go of the EM that took me down the pinball rabbit hole, Zaccaria Combat. Knowing nothing about pins, I bought it for $400 a couple of years ago off of Nextdoor. I had MarkG put a couple of hours into it (super nice guy!) but it’s still beyond my knowledge and patience. I should of had him just fix it instead of walking me through things, but I was curious as to how everything works. The last time I spoke with Mark he thought it would take him another 2 hours to get it going fully. Playfield and plastics are in great shape, cab and backbox are good, back glass has a crack in the lower left corner and some flaking but still decent. Just looking to get my original $ into it, so I’m asking $400. Really don’t want to deal with Craigslist yet, so I thought I would throw it out here. Let me know if you want to check it out, I’m in Thornton.

Thanks! Dan

#5986 2 years ago

The Combat has a new home! Thanks Mike, enjoy!

3 months later
#6204 1 year ago

Putting my HUO Dialed In! LE #632 up for sale. It’s in great shape with the exception of some dings in the decal on one side of the backbox. A few mods; pop bumper building, Subway/Station 1 sign, BOB target stickers and art blades (well, one side, I destroyed the right side art before I finally bought Pinball Universe’s protectors). The Invisiglass snuck into another machine, but I do have the manual new in package, along with the comic, signed cert. Asking $8200, we’re in Thornton (124th and Colorado Blvd) if anyone wants to come check it out!

#6206 1 year ago

Anybody here get that $5500 Tron that was on CL yesterday? Hopefully it wasn’t one of the flippers, otherwise we’ll see it for $10k pretty soon

#6215 1 year ago
Quoted from MMGB:

My neighbors were selling the Tron. I didn’t even know they had it. Got in touch yesterday and made the deal this morning. They told me their email blew up and they finally had to stop replying. It’s in good condition and needs a bath, but will be a great add to the collection.

Nice, congrats!

4 weeks later
#6262 1 year ago

There's one near Golden that has been on CL for quite awhile at $3K denver.craigslist.org link Hard to tell from the one pic they put up, but it looks pretty good.

I don't know who the seller is, but the map that pops up shows the location of someone that has had a bunch of ads on CL before.

Quoted from nighttaco:

Anyone have a nice T2 they are looking to sell? Just putting some feelers out, thanks

#6264 1 year ago
Quoted from lafester:

That guy does not respond... probably sold right away.

Ah bummer, I thought it might be something like that!

#6277 1 year ago

Made a quick listing for my Dialed In! LE. At work now but I’ll get more pics up this weekend. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142864

7 months later
8 months later
#7261 3 months ago

No biggie, but I guess my quick “ad but not an ad yet” post for my Shadow was moderated and deleted. I just haven’t had time to make an actual ad and was planning on donating either way. I’ll get it up soon!

2 months later
#7412 30 days ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

If it's too good to be true it usually is. Regardless, I contacted the seller 3 hours ago, no response yet.

I figured as much, good luck if it’s legit!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sketchymcduff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=sketchymcduff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.