5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,142 posts
  • 267 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Mr68
  • Topic is favorited by 177 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 5 years ago

I'd trade my MM for another "A" level title (+/- cash as appropriate); would sell for $7500

I'd trade my STLE for another recent Stern LE; would sell for $7500

I'd trade my WOZLE for similar value; would sell for $8000

I might be willing to trade one game for several others of similar total value, throw out an idea!

1 week later
#42 5 years ago

Does anyone have a Fireball they want to sell? (Not interested in home edition, Fireball II or Fireball Classic.)

#46 5 years ago

That's quite a trip. Probably keep looking for something a little closer. Saw that Fireball Classic, but holding out for the original.

3 weeks later
#72 5 years ago

Thanks, Mal. I will PM him.

3 months later
#277 4 years ago

WOZLE $7800

STLE $7500

WCS $2500

#282 4 years ago

There is a nice Whodunnit for sale on denver Craigslist for a few months. Let me know if you can't find it, I have his number somewhere.

#286 4 years ago

Did a little more research on prices, will reduce my WOZLE to $7500 and my STLE to $7200, WCS stays at $2500.

1 week later
#305 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Anyone want to trade something for some em games?

I might be interested. What EMs do you have? Is your Pinside "collection" up to date?

I'm looking for some of the more iconic EMs. Still looking for a nice Fireball, or perhaps a C37, ElDorado, Atlantis, Surf Champ...so many others.

#327 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice TZ they'd like to sell? Looking for a nice one, ideally with LEDs, in the $4500-5500 range.

1 week later
#337 4 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Russ, I just noticed Pinball Jones has a TZ on that web site for sale listed @ $5,500. I don't know anything about the condition of it.
Also that seller also just listed Taxi and F-14, in case anyone is looking for either of those. I don't think I've ever bought a pin from PJ, others here might chime in.

Thanks wesley,

I will look into it.

#342 4 years ago

Does anyone in CO have a Big Guns they want to sell?

3 weeks later
#432 4 years ago

I have a very nice WCS for sale for $2500 firm.

image.jpg
image-535.jpg
image-743.jpg
image-127.jpg
image-550.jpg

4 weeks later
#595 4 years ago

I sold STLE. I still have WCS94 for sale, $2500. I was in contact with several interested parties, but then went on vacation. Sorry I was hard to get in touch with last week. I am back now. Let me know if you want to take a look at it.

#597 4 years ago

I would also consider trade offers on my WCS.

4 weeks later
#658 4 years ago

I got some pics of the JM in Greeley. Take a look at the pics. What's your diagnosis?

image.jpg image-951.jpg image-61.jpg
#665 4 years ago

Those pics were just requested from seller. I'm going to pass, but hopefully someone can buy it right and fix it.

2 months later
#787 4 years ago

I got the Taxi, and loving it.

2 months later
#931 4 years ago

I'm selling some arcade games if interested. 10% discount for pinsiders.

cosprings.craigslist.org link

#939 4 years ago

Does anyone have a Cyclopes for sale? I'd be interested in finding one, if possible.

#955 4 years ago

Does anyone happen to have the contact information on the owner of that beautiful Barracora that was at the RMPS? I have a question for him. Please PM me the details. Thanks.

3 months later
#1137 3 years ago

I got my GOT LE yesterday, always happy to have visitors.

#1139 3 years ago

Having a little casual pinball get-together tomorrow, 1/10/16 from 1-4. PM me if interested.

2 weeks later
#1181 3 years ago

I'd like to find a BSD also.

#1199 3 years ago

In reference to the apology letter on Craigslist...

Quite a fiasco, but I'll give the guy credit for a heartfelt apology. Much more than you typically get, especially on the Internet.

#1200 3 years ago

denver.craigslist.org link

What's the catch on this one? Sounds super cheap for Iron Man.

4 weeks later
#1289 3 years ago

Looking to sell my nice T3 in the near future. PM if interested.

#1297 3 years ago

I'm looking to sell a couple of games. PM for details if interested.

AFM $8000
TZ $6000 SOLD
T3 $2875
Taxi $2450 SOLD
Black Knight LE $1900
Swords of Fury $2300 SOLD
Cyclopes $2300

1 week later
#1342 3 years ago

Would trade for minty MB, TAF or IJ. (+/- cash as appropriate)

For sale/trade:
AFM, T3, Black Knight LE, Taxi, Cyclopes

#1344 3 years ago

Selling my Game of Thrones Topper, $400, you can save $100 (plus shipping costs). It's brand new, works perfectly.

2 weeks later
#1386 3 years ago

Prices lowered:

AFM $7250
Black Knight LE $1750
Cyclopes $2200
T3 $2600
Game of Thrones Topper $400

Text me or PM me.

2 weeks later
#1457 3 years ago

Baiter, do you watch the IFPA calendar? I find that it is a well-maintained site for sanctioned events.

#1460 3 years ago

That's great, thanks Dan. The more resources we can bring to CO pinball, the better.

Not sure if you're looking at the right IFPA calendar, Baiter. I see 1up on 4/17, Metroboom on 4/20.

Is this where you're looking?
http://www.ifpapinball.com/calendar/

image_(resized).png

#1462 3 years ago

It's not perfect. It only shows stuff that is IFPA approved with WPPR points, etc. The league does not.

I also notice that the Lyons Spring Classic is not listed. I think it's Memorial Day weekend. Lyons's site shows 5/27-28. PAPA has it as 5/29. Not sure, never been to that one.

http://www.lyonspinball.com/events.htm

1 week later
#1491 3 years ago

WOZ is the only game I ever regretted selling. Sooo tempting, but hard to justify rebuying a game when there are so many I've never played. GLWS.

#1502 3 years ago

Is that the $4000 one? How nice is it? I've thought about grabbing it, but it seems a little over priced.

3 months later
#1796 3 years ago

Anyone have an HUO Ghostbusters Pro they want to sell for $4000?

1 week later
#1836 3 years ago

I'm interested in finding a TSPP in excellent condition Anyone looking to sell? Trade?

2 weeks later
#1865 3 years ago

I'd like to find a very nice condition Doctor Who. Does anyone have one available?

#1868 3 years ago

That game has destroyed me for the last time!

1 month later
#1906 3 years ago

FYI, the AFM for sale in Colorado Springs is not mine. I sold it a while back. He's using the pics that I had taken of the game when I sold it. Ironically, I also used an old picture when I posted my games, and AFM is still in that picture.

2 weeks later
#1918 3 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Does anyone have a two level playfield game for sale?

My Black Knight LE is for sale...

#1922 3 years ago

Seems like this thread has a really gone quiet lately. Is it the new posting policy?

#1924 3 years ago

That's a shame. I used to think this thread really promoted the CO pinball community. I guess it's mostly moving to the Facebook group.

#1926 3 years ago

Isn't is only $10 more? That seems insignificant compared to the cost of a typical pin. Especially for a captive audience of CO pinheads. I just wish it was more of an honor system thing. "Where'd you see my game for sale? Saw it mentioned on the thread? OK, I should kick them a few bucks." After all, it's an honor system as it is anyway.

#1931 3 years ago

Anyone have a Ghostbusters or AC/DC for sale? Let me know.

Added over 3 years ago: I'd also be interested in a Tron Pro and TWD Pro.

#1936 3 years ago

Let me know if anyone interested in trading their GOT Pro (+ cash) for my GOT LE.

2 weeks later
#1947 2 years ago

No idea about the Taxi ad, but it has the hallmarks of being real. Why do you think it's a fake?

#1952 2 years ago

I enjoyed this one. Better act fast, but he doesn't twitter any tweets, so that might be an issue.

Vintage 1978 Superman Pinball Machine Coin operated - $5000
Rare, vintage Atari Superman pinball machine based on the Christopher Reeves, Margo Kidder movie due out the following year. One owner machine from a local arcade that closed 15 years ago and he kept this one along with a 1984 Data East Lethal Weapon 3 machine that he also wants to sell. Everything works as it should, up to four player action and can be set up for either 3 or 5 balls per game play and up to .50 cents to play. Currently set for free play. Comes with both compartment keys and a rubber band spares kit. Seller is motivated so make him a REASONABLE offer on both and save $$. I don't text, tweet, face any books or otherwise twitter any tweets so leave me an e-mail message with a contact # and I'll get right back to you to set up a time to see them.
THANKS and ENJOY!

#1956 2 years ago

The only Facebook Groups I am aware of are these 2, neither of which is specifically designed for game sales...maybe we need a third?

Colorado Pinball Tournament Info

Colorado Pinball and Arcade Geeks

Edit: Just created a third group, Colorado Pinball What's FS/FT

#1957 2 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

What is the posting policy? If I have a couple games that are in the $2500 ish range and say I'm looking to sell or possibly trade for a few specific titles +/-, how does that work? Can I mention trades? Hypothetically speaking the games would be something like WW and DW . If games sell through a mention here do you donate $10 to pinside (I'm a pinside plus member or whatever it is already).

They want you to list everything as ads, and simply link to the ads here in the thread. It doesn't really work for some reason. I think most people just want to speak freely. Often times, we are just discussing ideas for potential trades, etc. Sometimes, we may not be super serious about selling a game, just putting out feelers. So, we don't put an ad up.

What is unclear to me is whether this is all about $$. I have suggested just an honor system as you mentioned.

I haven't seen any response to this suggestion by the Pinside crew.

I'm really hoping that they will eventually realize that they damaged an enjoyable part of their site, and loosen this restriction.

#1962 2 years ago

Does anyone know of anyone that might be interested in transporting games up and down the Front Range for $$? I don't mean a shipping company. Could it be an interesting little side business for someone in the community? That would sure make it easier to trade games between us. Especially speaking from someone in Colorado Springs. The part of making a deal is the pain of traveling, packing and transporting.

#1965 2 years ago

I always call Michelle at STI. I've had good luck.

(630) 352-3312

2 months later
#2043 2 years ago

Let me know if you have any of these you'd like to sell. In no particular order: Fireball (only the original EM), Flash Gordon, Centaur, Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom, Time Fantasy, Four Million B.C., Paragon, Fathom, Silverball mania, Future Spa, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Blackwater 100, TX Sector.

#2049 2 years ago

That's a pretty nice looking Swords if Fury in Fort Collins. Anyone know who's selling?

1 month later
#2112 2 years ago

I would like to find a minty NBA Fastbreak. Any leads?

4 months later
#2334 2 years ago

WC, I'll buy it back for what I sold it to you for. Lmk.

1 month later
#2438 2 years ago

Is the Spectrum game on Craigslist anyone here?

denver.craigslist.org link

$3500 seems way too high. What's it worth?

2 weeks later
#2466 2 years ago

I’d like to find a Fish Tales in excellent condition. Lmk if you know of one for sale.

4 weeks later
#2540 1 year ago

Yes, J-Bo's is the place in Durango.

#2546 1 year ago

I have a GB Pro I’d consider trading for Fish tales +$. What sort of shape is the FT? Can you send me pics? PM me.

2 weeks later
#2618 1 year ago

I need to sell 1 game, need the space for TNA which should be here within the next few weeks. I'll make my collection public on Pinside, let me know what you're interested in.

#2621 1 year ago

Make me an offer. 10% discount for friends. 5% if from Fort Collins.

#2622 1 year ago
Quoted from jaystile:

I can't seem to stop thinking about purchasing a new Star Wars but the missus only is allowing two pins in the house. Anyone have an interest in a Star Trek pro? It has a couple of nice mods: mirror blades; light up buttons; shaker motor. Send me a PM.

I must admit, I have really been enjoying Star Wars a lot lately. Very challenging, and a bit maddening with that multiplier system. Bigger fan now than when I first got it. It's growing on me.

1 month later
#2705 1 year ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

This is my first post on Pinside...go easy on me! Most of my pinball experience is from the mid-to-late 90's. Played all of the top games from that time frame and loved most of them. I finally bought myself my first machine...NIB MMr with color DMD. Got it from GEX in Denver. It was just what I remembered. Why I'm posting in this forum is because I'm looking to pick up two or three more (depending on game and prices). I don't see a whole lot FS in Colorado, especially Colorado Springs. Do you generally wait for a game you want to come available locally or do you buy online sight unseen? I'm a little wary of that given the cost of the machines.
Also, anything after 2000 is new territory for me, and there are a lot of reviews for machines on this site that have my interest (LotR, ST, and Tron:Legacy to name a few). I've searched the PinMap, and it looks like 1Up in Denver has the widest variety of machines. How else do you find a machine that you're interested in trying out?

PM me, I'm happy to meet new Pinsiders. Maybe you can come check out my games.

3 weeks later
#2790 1 year ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

would you rather play the hobbit all day or have to watch the movies again?

Falling asleep either way.

#2807 1 year ago

We’ve had a recent influx of new pinheads into the Colorado Springs area. That’s fantastic. PM me if you’re in the area, and would like to get together. I’m happy to host.

#2813 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm in Boulder. Stop over any time and bring a guest or two.
Kim

He’s serious, Snorzel. Kim’s a class act, and that C37 is sooooo sweet. Ready to let me buy that one yet, Kim?

2 weeks later
#2855 1 year ago

Coming soon:

Full Throttle
STTNG
Mars Trek
Ghostbusters Pro
iCade Mini-Cabinet

#2858 1 year ago

My collection is always in flux. And, my room is full right now. Gotta move something out to get anything new.

#2860 1 year ago

anyone have a P-roc they aren't using that they want to get rid of?

Woah! Suddenly, dying to find out what you're up to. Home-brew Dory Hill pinball machine?

2 weeks later
#2879 1 year ago

My Tron is for sale. And if the Higgins’s don’t buy my LOTR, it will be for sale also. Lmk if interested.

#2881 1 year ago

He does. We’ll see what Adam and Helena want to do.

1 month later
1 week later
#2956 1 year ago

I wanted to point out the unusual idea I have put out there, will be posting the BSD ad here soon...package deal only

Bram Stoker's Dracula, $4250 + Full Throttle, $4250= $8500 for the pair

1 week later
#2976 1 year ago

Selling my brand new Escalera. Let me know if interested.

#2978 1 year ago

Take a look at my thread entitled “Escalera” for details.

#2983 1 year ago

Lowered the price of my Escalera to $2900. Ads posted here and on Craigslist.

4 weeks later
#3085 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Anyone know of a Tron for sale? I will be in the market for one soon. The ones I have seen so far are moded up and pretty high in price. I would like a nice Pro with no mods if that is even possible. Thanks Shawn

Almost no Pros have no mods. Eli’s lighting mod is one of the most
must-have mods in all of Pinball. Hit me up if you want to check out my Tron.

#3091 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Rus I have been noticing that. I do like the mods I see on them. I guess I was just hoping to get into one that wasn't to save a few bucks. I would end up doing the mods anyway guess it saves to just get one with them already.

I hear you. The big thing about the Eli's mod is that it's a huge pain to install. When I did mine, I bought brand new ramps, took me a weekend to get it just perfect. It's a big job, stop and consider if you want to do that labor. Lots of people here have seen my Tron, I bet you'd like it.

#3104 1 year ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

If they're still wrapped up and unused, bring them to our table at the showdown and we'll buy 'em back from you. Did you already buy the slide in ones? If not, I could probably find two to trade you.

A refund for a customer who didn't even request one? Comet Pinball obviously deserves all of our business.

#3114 1 year ago

If anyone wants to buy my Escalera, I can bring it to the show. See my ad on Colorado Springs Craigslist for details. Let me know if interested.

2 weeks later
#3122 1 year ago

Price lowered on my Tron, down to $7250. See my ad for details.

4 weeks later
#3176 1 year ago

My Tron is back up, will take $7250.

2 weeks later
#3199 1 year ago

I'd sell my Star Wars LE at whatever fair market value is.

2 months later
#3341 1 year ago

For those of you who want to get crazy with some 24 hour pinball action, this happens this saturday into sunday morning:
http://www.blizzardpinball.com/24hours.html

I'm in!

1 week later
#3358 12 months ago

If anyone has a collector quality Fish Tales or Doctor Who they want to sell, let me know.

4 weeks later
#3429 11 months ago

You guys are both great.

This whole discussion is really about potential pinheads that aren’t as hardcore as any of us. I know plenty of people that just have one game in their basement. They don’t play in tournaments, and they aren’t on Pinside. But they are still potential pinheads. I think what you are suggesting could make the hobby more approachable to them.

If someone with lots of pinball knowledge offered negotiation, pickup, delivery, setup and support, that has lots of value. Not everyone that wants to have pinball wants to learn how to fix them. Just like some people play music but others just want to listen.

I imagine someone getting a panel van and traveling the state (and beyond?) doing deals, pickups, drop offs, support and also managing games on location.

Frankly, it sounds like a fun gig.

1 week later
#3461 10 months ago

I'm ready to shake up my collection a bit. Many of you guys have played my machines. They're all in great shape. Pictures will follow, and I'll be posting on Craigslist soon.

Star Wars LE $7500
IMDN LE $9000
TWD LE $7700
X-Men LE $5500
GOT LE $7000
Tron Pro with Eli's mod and mini arcade $7700
Simpson's Pinball Party, collector quality $5700

1 month later
#3570 9 months ago

Prices lowered again, will be posting Pinside Ads soon but would much rather sell locally.

Iron Maiden LE $8000 HUO, Stern 2018, original owner, collector quality

Game Of Thrones LE $6750 HUO, Stern 2015, original owner, collector quality

The Walking Dead LE $7250 HUO, Stern 2014, 2nd owner, collector quality

X-Men LE $5200, HUO, Stern 2012, Wolverine edition, very limited run, most desirable version of this game, 2nd owner, collector quality

Tron $7250, HUO, Stern 2011, Pro model with Eli's mod and mini arcade mods. collector quality

cosprings.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#3584 8 months ago

I sold mine. Wasn’t a fan. Highly overrated, imho.

3 weeks later
#3641 8 months ago

I had them do some board work for me. They did a great job.

1 month later
#3773 6 months ago

quoted for your future regrets
dont trade a great game for a gross one

Agree. You’d be way better off trading for that GOT Pro than either of those options.

4 weeks later
#3836 5 months ago

Respectfully, can someone help explain the value of trading? Why not just sell, then buy whatever you want?

3 weeks later
#3888 4 months ago

I'd sell you my Tron, but not really wanting trade for Avatar.

2 weeks later
#3904 4 months ago

I’ve decided to sell: TWD LE, XMen LE, GOT LE, and my heavily modded HUO Tron. Lmk.

2 months later
#4034 51 days ago

I have a beautiful TWD LE for sale. With color DMD. $7300.

#4042 45 days ago
Quoted from Russell:

I have a beautiful TWD LE for sale. With color DMD. $7300.

Quoted from jalpert:

I recently got a walking dead pro, love it so much I want to trade for a premium.
Let me know if anyone is interested in a trade or has a premium (or maybe LE) for sale.

#4059 40 days ago

RCT is one my favorite terrible games.

#4065 34 days ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Gonna be in Denver tomorrow night....best place to play pinball? Looking for games that are in the best playing condition (Strong flippers, all bulbs working, etc). More pinball and less video games the better....

1up Colfax

1 week later
#4100 22 days ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Looking to purchase several games
Stern Star Wars pro
Dead pool pro
Iron Maiden pro
Monster bash SE
AFM SE
T3
Austin powers
Medieval madness Remake
GOTG pro
X men
If you have any of these machines for sale please let me know. Routed is fine and not looking to pay higher then pinside values.
Thanks!

I have a beautiful Xmen LE Wolverine for sale. HUO.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
£ 75.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 275.00
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside