IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redfive.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3986 4 years ago

Looking for the following:
- Total Nuclear Annihilation
- Aerosmith (Pro)
- Star Wars (Pro)

Willing to travel to pick up the game.

Added over 5 years ago:

Aerosmith Found. Still looking for Total Nuclear Annihilation and Stern Star Wars.

3 months later
#4172 4 years ago

Still looking for the following:
- Total Nuclear Annihilation
- Stern Star Wars (Pro)

Added a few more that I am considering:
- Stern Kiss (Pro)
- Stern Deadpool (Pro)
- Stern Iron Man (Pro)
- Tron (Pro) (ideally with as few mod as possible)
- Medieval Madness (Classic)
- Attack from Mars (Classic)

Would prefer local, but willing to travel 4-5 hours to pick up the game. Not interested in getting a game shipped to me.

Note: I will also drive from Colorado to Sacramento and back in late December / early January. Can pick up game along that itinerary if you are selling one of the above.

8 months later
#4501 3 years ago

Available for trade: Iron Maiden Pro. I am the second owner, game is HUO, low play. I am looking for Jurassic Park Pro, Stranger Things Premium, Star Wars (Pro or Premium). I would also consider a Tron. Obviously, it does not have to be a straight trade, cash can be involved. Looking for HUO, or HUO-like games.

1 month later
#4558 3 years ago

Available for trade: Iron Maiden Pro. I am the second owner, game is HUO, low play. I am looking for Jurassic Park Pro, Stranger Things Premium, Star Wars (Pro or Premium). I would also consider a Tron. Obviously, it does not have to be a straight trade, cash can be involved. Looking for HUO, or HUO-like games.

1 month later
#4724 3 years ago

Looking at the possibility if selling my Iron Maiden Pro HUO to fund the purchase of another game. Low number of plays. Second owner. No mod, Cliffys included but not installed.

1 month later
#4889 3 years ago

- Stern Star Wars (Pro or Premium)
- Stern Star Trek (Pro)

I am also considering:
- Stern Kiss (Pro)
- Stern Iron Man (Pro)

Would prefer local, but willing to travel 4-5 hours to pick up the game. Not interested in getting a game shipped to me by commercial means.

Note: For those who are selling one of those games above to make room for a new arrival and that live "far" from Colorado Springs / Denver, I could also help with the pick up / delivery of your new game on my way to your place to get your "old" game. Just offering this as an option / incentive to sell your "old" game...

3 weeks later
#4945 3 years ago

Hey Colorado!
This thread is moving slowly lately. Time for a bump.

- Stern Star Trek (Pro)
- Stern Jurassic Park (Pro)

I am also considering:
- Stern Kiss (Pro)
- Stern Iron Man (Pro)

Looking for HUO or HUO-like games.

1 month later
#5088 3 years ago

- Stern Star Trek (Pro)
- Stern Jurassic Park (Pro)

I am also considering:
- Stern Kiss (Pro)
- Stern Iron Man (Pro)
- Stern Stranger Things (Pro)

Looking for HUO or HUO-like condition. Would prefer avoid shipping: I will drive, pay and pick-up the game. Open to neighboring States as well, and can even pick up and deliver a game you just bought on my way to your place.

2 weeks later
#5161 3 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I am offering my help.

Think of this as somewhat of a reverse gofundme (ifundyou!). I am offering my money: that money is going to you in exchange of one or two or three of the following (now with more choice than ever!):

Stern:
- Star Wars (Pro or Premium, Regular or Comic.)
- Star Trek (Pro)
- Jurassic Park (Pro)
- Kiss (Pro)
- Iron Man (Pro)
- Stranger Things (Pro or Premium)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

CGC:
- Attack From Mars
- Medieval Madness

Looking for HUO or HUO-like condition (i.e. if it looks and plays very close to a HUO even if it has been on location, that is fine with me).

I would prefer to avoid shipping: I will drive, pay and pick-up the game. Open to neighboring States as well. You just bought a game? If that helps my case, I can even pick up that game for you and deliver it to your place when I go pick up the game I buy from you.

#5166 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Had a transaction with him this past weekend and it was a pleasure!

Thanks! Same for me. So much better when things are kept simple and easy.

2 months later
#5264 2 years ago

Looking for an electric stairs climbers / Escalera. Anybody in Colorado looking to sell?

1 year later
#6108 1 year ago

Hey Colorado! I have been transferred out of Colorado a year ago. There is nothing wrong with where I am now but I really enjoyed Colorado and I wish I could have stayed. I still read this thread daily even if I am thousands of miles away.

I just found an old 15$ BestBuy gift card. The card is not recognized by the Best Buy stores in Canada. Two different systems.

If anyone has a need for this, PM me. I will send you the 16-digit code and the 4-digit PIN.

///Spoken For///

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redfive.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=redfive and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.