IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randyv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2706 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

We're lucky to have a bunch of great arcade options on the Front Range. The two 1Ups in Denver are great. Lyons Classic Pinball in Lyons and Pinball Jones in Fort Collins are excellent as well. I think Boulder's got good options too (Press Play) though I haven't been up there to check them out yet.

And let's not forget the latest addition to the Colorado pinball scene: Blizzard Mountain Pinball in Conifer.

1 year later
#3688 4 years ago

Hey CO Pinsiders - I may be putting my FGY up for sale soon. I am the second owner and the game has been never been routed. I have a Matt McKee topper, the original goodie bag, manual, etc. Only thing used out of the goodie bag is one beer can decal (I replaced it when I got the machine). Game has never been routed and has been in my house the last 10 years or so. LMK if there is any interest. I am in Arvada.

4 months later
#4013 4 years ago

Hey CO Pinsiders - I have listed my FGY in the marketplace. PM if interested.

Machine - For Sale
Family Guy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game has been in my collection since December 2007. I am the second owner. It has never been routed. Includes manual and Stern factory goodie bag with spare target decals and bu...”
2019-09-02
Denver, CO
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 227 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4015 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

It looks really nice! I only wish it was a title I would be interested in buying.
Good luck with the sale.

Thanks - sale pending.

1 year later
#4567 3 years ago

Looks like Kevin soft-opened Blizzard Mountain up in Conifer this past weekend and plans to be open again Friday. No published hours yet so check their FB page for details ...

4 months later
#4967 3 years ago

I bought (and still have) an original AFM from back when the game was released.

FWIW - and not to throw gas on the dimple-gate debate, my original WMS playfield has plenty of dimples in it. And I don't care. I never even noticed them until Pinside made a thing of it several years ago.

As for Remake vs Original, I played AFMRLE at Showdown a few years ago and was blinded by it. My daughter had the same reaction. Both of us really disliked it. I am not anti-LED by any means - but the LEDs in AFMRLE were simply too much. They were SO bright. I don't know if there is a brightness adjustment on the CGC games but I'll take my incandescent bulbs all day long.

As for gameplay, I don't remember any noticeable differences. The remake pretty much played like the original but I may have been so blinded by the LEDs that I may not have been paying that much attention to the game play.

Putting a ColorDMD on the original is a solid mod. I'm not a big mod-monster but ColorDMDs are definitely one thing I do upgrade on my games.

Bottom line, as others have said, is to buy which one you like best. Any purchase boils down to personal preference. It's AFM either way - so it's not so much about the game itself (IMHO) but which incarnation of it you personally like better.

Good luck. You can't go wrong either way.

2 years later
#7227 84 days ago

Hey CO pinheads. Time for me to part ways with a few games. I'll be putting up Marketplace listings soon, but PM if interested:

- RBION (owned since 2010). LEDs installed when I got it but no idea what brand. Will re-rubber before selling because it needs it.

- AMH (original owner, HUO, late production build, has topper and factory plastic protectors).

Generous donation to Pinside if sold before I get Marketplace listings up.

Local sales and pickup only. Thanks.

#7232 83 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Pm me about the indy 500 I will be out that way relatively soon and can do pickup.

Thanks for the interest. The i500 is spoken for.

#7243 81 days ago

My AMH is in the Marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Bought NIB from Spooky in December 2014. Late production build. Includes: - factory LEDs - factory plastic protectors - PF mylar (not installed) - topper from Laseriffc - extra...”
39 days ago
Denver, CO
4,800 (OBO)

2 weeks later
#7269 67 days ago

Just listed my RBION in the marketplace if anyone is interested or knows someone looking.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Letting go of my RBION. I purchased the game used in 2010 and it has been in my home the last 13 years. Everything works as it should. All rubber was replaced on Jan 20 with a k...”
67 days ago
Denver, CO
Expired!

Also lowered the price on my AMH.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Bought NIB from Spooky in December 2014. Late production build. Includes: - factory LEDs - factory plastic protectors - PF mylar (not installed) - topper from Laseriffc - extra...”
39 days ago
Denver, CO
4,800 (OBO)

Thanks for looking!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randyv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=randyv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.