5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,197 posts
  • 271 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Russell
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 5 years ago

I have a Baywatch that is for sale/trade.

1 month later
#85 5 years ago

your TSPP looks nice. Bump.

2 weeks later
#127 5 years ago

Yup. Same one.

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Same one that someone bought and listed for $400 or the same one that got relisted by the original seller for $400 when they got 100 calls on it?

same seller. He relisted it.

1 week later
#164 5 years ago

was $200 (Strike Zone was the pin name). The puck bowler was the same price. I saw pics but not very good pics and I have no idea as to whether they worked, had bad wear, etc.

#165 5 years ago
Quoted from GamesGuy5280:

Anyone here end up with the pin and bowler from Arvada on yesterdays CL?

Looks like somebody purchased them (prob at the ~$200/ea price the person was asking) and has posted them for sale on CL today.

1 month later
#241 4 years ago

Nice to see a sorcerer with a nice playfield. I used to have a sorcerer but the playfield had the wear typical of that title.

1 week later
#254 4 years ago

I wish that were a Escalera! Escalera will just fit on my 180 degree turn staircase (wheels are "recessed" on an Escalera and don't protrude so it has a smaller footprint).

Anybody want a circa 1953 United Shuffle Alley? It sort of used to work (sometimes it would get stuck on player #6 and then a few years ago a coil locked on and we haven't messed around with it since). It's in a basement and it is a beast. It is free. I recently had knee surgery and I won't be able to help move it for a number of months.

Also, I have a Pinball Magic that I will be selling soon. Any interest, let me know. Unlike the Shuffle Alley, the PM isn't free...

#256 4 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

I wish you had owned an Escalera when I picked up your Jurassic Park.

Me too!

re: Shuffle Alley - I don't know exactly so I will need to take measurements of it later tonight/tomorrow. It's been a few years since we had it set up (when it had a coil lock on we took it apart so we could have room for pins ).

#258 4 years ago

It will need some work (not sure what coil locked on, general stepper and other switches will need cleaning/adjustment, etc). Obiviously, consider it a project. Backglass isn't great either (looks ok, but has plenty of chipping as you might expect from a 60+ year old game).

1 week later
#263 4 years ago

the Shuffle Alley is gone. nephasth - enjoy the game .

Quoted from rad:

I wish that were a Escalera! Escalera will just fit on my 180 degree turn staircase (wheels are "recessed" on an Escalera and don't protrude so it has a smaller footprint).
Anybody want a circa 1953 United Shuffle Alley? It sort of used to work (sometimes it would get stuck on player #6 and then a few years ago a coil locked on and we haven't messed around with it since). It's in a basement and it is a beast. It is free. I recently had knee surgery and I won't be able to help move it for a number of months.

Also, I have a Pinball Magic that I will be selling soon. Any interest, let me know. Unlike the Shuffle Alley, the PM isn't free...

2 weeks later
#294 4 years ago
Quoted from rad:

Also, I have a Pinball Magic that I will be selling soon. Any interest, let me know.

Pinball Magic is for sale. I will get some pics and post it in the Market later this week or next week.

4 months later
#727 4 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I used to really like the Google Doc spreadsheet that listed what people were either bringing or looking to buy at RMPS. I found my RFM that way!

Here ya go:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OkPYsqFrGdhzYYqmdjZBiIMsCoLrNpApUiY8HCEatfY/edit?hl=en#gid=0

3 weeks later
#761 4 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

I have a NIB MMr for sale for $8795

wow - that is cool! MMRLE #12! I'm looking forward to seeing one of these out in the wild soon.

7 months later
3 weeks later
#1331 3 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Hey thanks! It's mine. The BF on CL is also mine. I enjoy working on my pins and both are in great shape. PM me if interested.

Nice looking game!

5 months later
#1819 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

need some of that myself

so true. same here.

2 weeks later
#1866 3 years ago

Just FYI and in case somebody brings it up - the one (Doctor Who) on CL is mine (looking for a trade). It isn't in "very nice condition" - but it is a very good players machine .

Best wishes in your search - Doctor Who is a great game.

#1871 3 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

No interest in selling if the trade doesn't work out?

Fair question. I've had a few people ask the same thing. My answer is yes and I'll also consider other games for trade (haven't really thought much about what games I'd be interested in).

Thanks.

#1875 3 years ago

Yup. Wh2o is my listing.

Added over 3 years ago: Update - Wh2o was sold.

4 months later
#2034 2 years ago

Sounds like a good idea - but I don't use Facebook. Can a person without a Facebook account be a "lurker" for a group like that?

2 years later
#4174 12 days ago

I'm toying with doing a Remake swap. I have a MBrLE. I'd consider trading for an AFMrLE. My MBrLE is stock, low play (a couple hundred at most).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 85.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
€ 6.50
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Playfield - Plastics
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside