IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider promojoe23.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2691 6 years ago
Quoted from swampshroom:

There's one at Arapahoe lanes, Arap and 25 Denver. And LOTS of pins. Think they do leagues? Cool place.

Nice Place!!! I am out here for at least 4 months for a job and went there Sunday night. Very cool place with a great variety and the Ice Cold Beer played well.

Only note to the owner of the games...Batman Forever was tilting like crazy after the first ball. Would launch a new ball and it would tilt right away before we even flipped it. I turned it off, hope that was OK.

2 months later
#2882 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Any guesses as to how many years that Superman in Colorado Springs has been for sale now? The price fluctuations has been interesting to follow also.

What cracks me up is that the ad says that the seller is motivated. Not at that price they're not.

10 months later
#3483 5 years ago

Looking for a Space Invaders Pin. Sold mine a few years ago and regretted it. As long as the playfield and backglass are good, I'm interested. I'm working and living in the Lone Tree area for the time being. PM me if you know of one for sale and thank you in advance!

6 months later
#3964 4 years ago

Not a for sale post...but moving out here from SoCal and how in the world do you guys get your pins in the basement? Anyone know where to rent a stair climber thingy? I am in Castle Pines.

#3970 4 years ago

Thank you everyone! Hope to meet a lot of you soon!!!

2 months later
#4118 4 years ago

Still looking for a Bally Space Invaders in good shape if anyone knows of one for sale.

6 months later
#4376 3 years ago
Quoted from dnikolich:

Looking for a couple more wall hanger playfields for an art project at the Colorado Pinball Pub. Please let me know if you have anything available. Thanks!

I've got a Fish Tales Playfield that is pretty beat, but you can have it if you want it.

1 month later
#4425 3 years ago

Atari Superman Lockdown Bar Needed. If anyone has any leads or has one for sale, I'm buying. About finished with my Superman restore and this is the missing piece. I had one, but have been unable to find it since I moved to Colorado last year.

1 month later
#4518 3 years ago

Hey Everyone,

Starting the move to a new house and I am going to be pulling my Pins and Arcades out of storage in the next two weeks to bring them home. With that said, I am probably going to be listing 4 Pinballs for Sale once I get them home and give them a once over. They are WOZ Emerald City Edition, Fathom, Solar Fire and Firepower. The older games were all restored but I haven't unwrapped them since they were moved from California to Storage a year ago so I'll need to check their condition.

I will let this group know when they are ready first before I list them. Also, would totally be up for a Trade on WOZ for either a Scared Stiff or AC/DC Premium +/- money on condition.

2 weeks later
#4538 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone selling a golden tee? I’m interested in the official pedestal cab only. No conversions.
Thanks.

There is a 2005 one on the Facebook Marketplace for $450 in Littleton.

11 months later
#5449 2 years ago

Looking for a Scared Stiff or AC/DC (newer pro or prem) if anyone is thinking of selling at a decent price.

2 months later
#5565 2 years ago

Still looking for a Bally Space Invaders Pin if anyone is selling or needing space.

1 year later
#6802 10 months ago

Bally Fathom coming up for sale. Just pulled it out of storage after 5 years since we moved to Colorado. Game is not collector quality but better than average. Was restored about 10 years ago and the only playfield available at that time was a 2nd from CPR with an ink smear. There are a couple of dings and a break in the wood in the back box vent that happened during the move.

Right now the left pop bumper keeps firing so I need to fix that before I officially list the game in the Pinside marketplace.

Going to list the game for $6,750 but if you don’t want to wait I’d sell it as is for $6,500 firm. No trades at this time and pics available upon request.

After this…Williams Solar Fire and a Firepower with Drop Targets coming next.

8 months later
#7323 64 days ago

Going to be listing an Original Bally Fathom. If I can fix the pop bumper issue this weekend, I will be posting on Monday/Tuesday with pictures. Not collector quality, but very nice and clean. Going to be asking $5750 repaired, $5500 if I cannot figure it out. Pictures to come.

Next up will be a Williams Firepower with the Drop Targets Modification with a CPR Gold Playfield.

3 weeks later
#7391 37 days ago

Looking for good and reasonable Pinball repair help. I'm in Castle Pines. Thanks for recommendations in advance. Need to fix a game or two so I can put them on the market. I just don't have the time.

1 week later
#7427 26 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fathom Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Original 1981 Bally Fathom. Was restored the best it could be around 12 years ago. Had to install a “2nd” error playfield as that was all that was available at the time. Has...”
2024-03-23
Castle Pines, CO
5,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 231 times
Contributed to Pinside

Finally posted my Fathom. Pop bumper has a brand new assembly and still fires non-stop. Came down on price for someone smarter than me that will get a nice game at a fair price to fix yourself. Everything else works great.

Added 21 days ago:

SOLD.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider promojoe23.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=promojoe23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.