IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinster5000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4321 4 years ago

I’m considering selling/trading my X-men pro. Gauging any interest on a trade before I post it. Would consider trading for another stern, +/- cash, 1 for 1. Looking for maiden, Jurassic, ripleys, sopranos, deadpool(possibly others). Game is in good shape, I can provide pics and details, please just message me. Thank you.

1 week later
#4340 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Anyone know who’s selling that MMR LE for 10k? That’s the price of a royal with all the upgrades. He’s gotta be 2500 over priced......

I don’t know, but maybe he can offer a price gouging 101 class in all this down time.

6 months later
#4723 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Lucky. I promise, going there..... not worth a friggin pac man.

I would second this on the pinballs4sale.com, too many creeps over there. General rule of thumb, when the prices are high and they have one word descriptions of the game like it “works”, you should be nervous and walk away, or run, your choice.

6 months later
#5281 2 years ago

Time for a lineup change, I am not looking to sell my collection... but,
I do have a very nice Congo up for TRADE(mostly looking for 90s Bally/Williams +/- cash) or
A nice ripleys up for SALE! I have not posted these but am up for offers and will provide you with any info/pics necessary, both games are from pinsiders off this forum and will make a donation. Will respond to offers in order, but it won’t be immediately. Wishful thinking I know... but I’m looking for, in no particular order
Champion pub
Totan
Ngg
Junk yard
Bsd
Tom

2 months later
#5387 2 years ago

Someone just got an amazing score on Craigslist for lord of the rings($200) if that’s legit. Was told it already sold.

#5392 2 years ago

Haha, probably too good to be true but would love to hear if someone scored that deal

4 weeks later
#5466 2 years ago

There’s a gilligan’s island for $6000 still if you get disinterested in the scam.

3 weeks later
#5490 2 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

I need to get rid of 2x games since I have too many machines for my space and 2 more games coming soon I've got a beautiful Dialed-In LE and a gorgeous LOTR that are on the chopping block. Pimped out Mandalorian and Stranger Things will likely be available soon (once I beat them). Let me know if you're interested in a Dialed-In LE or LOTR!

Pm sent

1 month later
#5626 2 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

Looking for a TMNt pro if anyone is looking to sell .

I have a huo tmnt pro, but am mostly just looking to trade +/- cash since the market is so tight.

1 month later
#5691 2 years ago

Haven’t posted yet, but I have a tmnt pro for sale/trade if anyone is interested. Thank you.

1 week later
#5707 2 years ago

Looking for Iron Maiden pro/prem, Alice cooper, hot wheels… cash in hand, thank you

#5718 2 years ago
Quoted from Tarheel4985:

Has anyone made it to Windfall Brewing yet in Westminster, the former Rock Bottom spot at Orchard Town Center? I haven't seen a full lineup posted anywhere, but I passed by a few weeks ago before they opened and saw a few LE’s, including Godzilla and Mando. I think they are planning to have 20-25 machines total. Hoping to stop by sometime next week, but just curious if anyone had made it in this week since their Grand Opening Monday?

Very nice collection of high end pins. My one drawback is there is a lot of arcades/pins in a small space and it’s hard to walk around if there is people playing.

4 months later
#5993 2 years ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Anyone know the seller of the SS? I’ve been on the lookout for one of these for a long time so I think I would have noticed any posted. This guy first listed this one for $9k in January. I hit him up then and he never responded. This time around he’s being pretty vague and only sending dark:blurry pics. I asked for a flash on the shooter lane and he sent one with the ball in it . Im thinking he’s already told me all I need to know

If it seems fishy, it probably is. I don’t understand on his comment on buyer didn’t make his payments. Like what, you went on a payment plan with somebody? Lol

3 months later
#6196 1 year ago

I get so tired of watching posts on Craigslist end up on eBay a couple days later. Must have been a lot of work on champion pub in those couple days to increase the price $5000.

#6209 1 year ago
Quoted from Russell:

Does anyone know who is selling that Heavy Metal Meltdown on Craigslist? I've always wanted that game, and would buy it if it's in good shape. I tried to communicate with the seller, but it seems potentially sketchy. (apologies if seller is a Pinsider, but the texts were a bit...off?). Anyone know anything?

I contacted them too, broken English and want a deposit. Didn’t mention machine in messages either, unfortunately I would have to say just more scams.

2 months later
#6361 1 year ago
Quoted from KJL:

Machine - For Trade
Tmnt is just a brutally hard, drain monster that people will stop putting their quarters into. Love or hate theme wise for most people. I was hyped for tmnt and it was the quickest game I have sold.

For Trade: Godzilla (Pro) in Denver Area

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Looking to trade my Godzilla Pro for something local now that my GZ premium is here.

Looking for straight up trade or +/- cash based on condition
JP 2
IMDN
TMNT
AIQ
IM
DP
XMEN
3 ...”

4 days ago

Littleton, CO

KJL

Trade

Lots of Turtles being offered. How is that game? Like Borg a lot but it didn't last at 3Up

Quoted from KJL:

Machine - For Trade

For Trade: Godzilla (Pro) in Denver Area

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Looking to trade my Godzilla Pro for something local now that my GZ premium is here.

Looking for straight up trade or +/- cash based on condition
JP 2
IMDN
TMNT
AIQ
IM
DP
XMEN
3 ...”

4 days ago

Littleton, CO

KJL

Trade

Lots of Turtles being offered. How is that game? Like Borg a lot but it didn't last at 3Up

#6362 1 year ago

Tmnt can be a brutally hard, drain monster that people will stop putting quarters into. Love or hate theme wise for most people. I was hyped for tmnt and it was the quickest game I have sold.

4 months later
#6635 1 year ago

I have just posted a nice no good gofers for sale, would consider a trade. Let me know if you have any interest.
Thank you!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinster5000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=pinster5000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.