IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2390 6 years ago

Looking for a local sorcerer. Please pm me if you have one your willing to part with.

1 week later
#2416 6 years ago

Im gonna start here before I go to CL. Chopping my collection down to refi my home. PM me for pricing. Im not looking to give these away and will price them at a fair market value and there are lots of extras on everything. Color dmds on all if they are available. Heres the list
MMR LE gold (Color dmd, lit green trolls, trolls also have red led eyes, clear moat ramp installed with blue LEDs beneath, epic topper)
Monster Bash (Color dmd, very nice topper, full LEDs)
TOTAN (Color dmd, full LEDs, jewel sword topper wired to the game)
Indiana Jones (Color dmd, full LEDs)
Star Trek Pro (bought new, lit vengeance drop target, warp ramp led strip)
Game of Thrones LE (Handful of mods, chrome gold on bottom and chrome silver on upper flipper bats, Hound Helmet, Swords, Hand of the King)
Batman 66 (Bought new, flourescent plastic protectors, batmobile, Joker Catwoman and Riddler added, Playfield protector installed before a single game was played)
Austin Powers (Full LEDs, new Dr. Evil)
World Poker Tour (New flourecscent green upper playfield, Alt translites, full LEDs)
I also have a TWD LE. Im not sure I can let it go but I may be interested in trading for a pro.

2 weeks later
#2451 6 years ago

I picked up a gottlieb premier excalibur playfield and head this weekend. Im hoping to restore it. If any one has a premier cabinet around I would love to buy it. I also need a CPU board and of course the ramp is broke but the dang pf looks like new and I gotta try to bring this rare game back from the boneyard.

1 week later
#2461 6 years ago

I have a very nice flash gordon for sale. I have not yet listed on CL. Beautiful playfield with pf protector installed, full LEDs, cab is good. $1600 pm me with a cell number for pics.

#2464 6 years ago

Decided to let my creature go. Its a nice game with Mike D mod, color dmd, full leds (purple and green in the big ramp and whirlpool), lite pops and more. There is a wear spot on the pf by the flippers but it has been touched up and mylared. PM me with a cell number if you want to see pics and I can reply tonight.

2 weeks later
#2509 6 years ago

I have a very nice condition populated playfields for high speed and hurricane. Meither have any wear spots. I was going to use them for wall art but they are just too nice and I dont have the inclination to bring them back. $200 ea. I can post pics later. Or pm me your cell number and I can text pics over.

4 months later
#2891 6 years ago

Looking to move along my TWD LE in the near future. I bought it new and am a light player. This machine probably only has a couple of hundred plays on it at best. Color dmd and a few other mods. PM me if interested.

1 month later
#3029 5 years ago

Im ready to part with my HUO TWD LE. I bought it NIB and dont play very much. There's probably only a couple of hundred plays on it. Has a few various mods and a color dmd. Asking 8k. Pics coming to the CL listing or PM me your cell and I can text photos.

#3050 5 years ago

Looking for an embryon for sale or trade. Thanks

3 weeks later
#3083 5 years ago

Just posted my nightmare castle spot on denver cl. Same $1000 I paid through pinballstar. #163. Pm if interested.

2 weeks later
1 week later
#3125 5 years ago

If anyone has a gottlieb system 1 power supply board available please pm me. Thanks

#3128 5 years ago

You must have cleaned them out as its out of stock.

#3134 5 years ago

Ive got a williams strike master shuffle alley that Ive rethemed to be a Starlite Bowl. It has cosmic pins and blacklights as well as a blue LED dmd. Really brilliant UV affect and fun to play but Ive replaced it with a big ball bowler. Asking a grand. Pics available. Pm if interested

#3135 5 years ago

Ive also got a nice CarnEvil dedicated arcade game for sale. 2 pump shotguns. 600 pm if interested.

#3137 5 years ago

Ive got a fun item for someones funky home or game room. This is a custom made astronaut robot. I originally had 9 robots. This one stands about 7'6" tall. I built these and have had them in several art galleries over the years but am now down to the last one for sale. Im open to offers. Here is the local cl link.

boulder.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#3145 5 years ago

Ive got a nice Four Million BC for sale or trade if anyone is interested.

2 weeks later
#3158 5 years ago

I picked up a project CountDown this week that needs a backglass. I realize its a real shot in the dark but thought I would see if anyone here had one available. Thanks!

1 week later
#3183 5 years ago

Look for a gottlieb system 1 head in any shape. Most specifically the frame that holds the glass. I got some good help and figured out the missing backglass for a count-down I got but the frame is missing on the head. Thanks!

#3184 5 years ago

… Never mind. Too many projects. FOR SALE Gottlieb COUNT-DOWN project. $250. Playfield and plastics are very nice with minimal damage. All boards untested. Cabinet is rough, head missing backglass and frame. I can help repro a more affordable bg. Anyone interested pm me your cell and I can text photos. Thanks

3 weeks later
#3213 5 years ago

I have an escalera for sale. In very good condition. $1250. Would consider pin trades.

#3221 5 years ago

I have a stern galaxy and a Williams hyperball that Im looking to sell and get back into a world poker tour. PM with a cell for pics.

4 weeks later
#3243 5 years ago

Still have an escalera available for $1200 or would trade towards a wpt or a Robo War

#3244 5 years ago

Anyone have a Robo War they would sell or trade?

1 month later
#3361 5 years ago

Been looking for a robo war if anyone has one or has spotted one please let me know

#3364 5 years ago

I just put an MBLE deposit down. I have a ST pro I bought NIB that has to go. A few mods and alt translite. Pm me if anyone's interested.

1 week later
#3385 5 years ago

I have a very nice black knight I'd like to trade for a taxi or big guns. Some cash either way if needed.

#3393 5 years ago

Ive got a very nice black knight Im ready to move on. About perfect OG backglass, PF is a day one full mylar, it is bubbling but the pf beneath is factory fresh. New cpu, lit ramps, new orange titan rubber kit, leds and more. PM if interested. Thanks

1 week later
#3410 5 years ago

Still have a black knight for trade. It does need new displays but is overall quite nice. Open to all offers. I hate listing on CL these days.

1 month later
#3550 5 years ago

I bought a red translucent apron for stern games from pinball life. There are $69 plus shipping. I decided its not for me and would ship it to anyone in state for $50.

1 week later
#3575 5 years ago

Ive got an MBrLE coming but really dont have room for the topper. I cant see keeping it in a box until I sell the game so if anyones interested, $500/obo, Also I have a nice dedicated CarnEvil with orange shotguns for $600.

2 months later
#3742 4 years ago

I have a pair of project pins Im selling together. An Embryon and a Gottlieb Excalibur. $1800 for the pair. The embryon really just needs to be put back together. The BG is great while the pf has a lot of small chipping and the one common wear spot on the girls head. The game does work but is broke down with the head off. The Excalibur comes with 2 pfs One is in great shape but needs a wire harness (which I have) reattached. The head is excellent but has an alternate translite while the cab is rough. Has all boards but Ive never had it together. Too many projects these days and I've decided to move these along. Im not interested in splitting them up. You can sell the one you don't want. PM me if interested

#3746 4 years ago

Ive decided to split up the games I just posted about above, so 1 is a Gottlieb premier Excalibur (pretty rare) project. Game is complete but needs assembled and a harness attached to the pf. I have the harness and all of the parts from a 2nd stripped playfield included (except the plastics, pops and wire forms). The PF is VERY nice as is the head, an alternate translite is used. The cab is rough but there $500 takes it. Second game a rough embryon, Playfield has lots of small chipping and a few moderate wear spots, cab is probably a 6.5 out of 10, backglass is excellent. The game plays as it should. $1000

#3753 4 years ago

Man its taking all the self restraint I have not to pull the trigger on this custom Hotdoggin'

denver.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#3856 4 years ago

Selling a nice Riverboat gambler also. Asking 2200.

#3874 4 years ago

Thinking of selling a nice blackout. I just have one too many. PM me if interested.

2 weeks later
#3902 4 years ago

Has anyone made an offer on that Charlies Angels for $2900? What a steal!

2 weeks later
#3937 4 years ago

I have a beautiful HUO Houdini that's on the chopping block. A few modes. I will let it go at a very fair price. Just fund raising for a JPLE. pm if interested.

3 weeks later
#3989 4 years ago

I have a very nice big guns for sale or trade and am looking to get into a bksor pro.

1 month later
#4029 4 years ago

I need Elvira funds. I have for sale a very nice Embryon, a tricked out Pharaoh and a gorgeous Big Guns. PM for pricing if interested.

#4031 4 years ago

Thanks to those interested. The Pharaoh and Embryon are sold. Still have the Big Guns available. Ive heard it actually does quite good on route. This is a minty copy too freshly shopped and LED'd!

2 weeks later
#4061 4 years ago

Looking for a BKSOR pro. If anyone is thinking of selling please shoot me a message.

1 month later
#4149 4 years ago

Still looking to buy a black knight sor pro.

#4157 4 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

My buddy has one for sale here in Utah. I can deliver it over Thanksgiving for $100.
https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/58143303

PM sent

1 month later
#4241 4 years ago

Did anyone here pick up that Who Dunnit recently listed? I was just gonna move on it and then its gone. If so please let me know when your done with it as Id pick it up from you and have games for trade if interested. Thanks

1 week later
#4264 4 years ago

Anyone have a Judge Dredd they want to sell or trade?

3 months later
#4364 3 years ago

Looking for a DMD shuffle alley, like Strikemaster, League Champ. If anyone has one that is fairly priced please pm me. Thanks!

1 month later
#4400 3 years ago

Looking for a williams Strike Master shuffle alley!

#4408 3 years ago

Looking for a Stern POTC and selling my 13ft big ball bowler. Its a united Jumbo with some alternate backglasses. Pm me if interested.

3 weeks later
#4447 3 years ago

Looking for an ice cold beer by taito. Pm please if you have one your thinking of selling.

#4450 3 years ago

Also looking for a williams FIRE in any condition. PM me if you have one you're thinking of selling.

1 week later
#4466 3 years ago
Quoted from opt_prime:

Funny - if that's going to sell anywhere, it probably will NOT be Boulder.

I couldnt help it. I just had to troll boulder. Next Im going to list updog.

1 week later
#4496 3 years ago

Anyone have a Bally Game Show they want to sell or trade? Pm me please.

1 month later
#4552 3 years ago

Ive got an incredibly unique twd pro Im going to let go to get into an avengers. Color LED dmd, custom well walker head, custom plastic set, added flashers and ramp decals, tower flasher. Its a helluva game at a fair price and will be epic for any fall celebrations. PM me if anyone is interested.

2 weeks later
#4594 3 years ago

Looking for a deadpool prem if anyone is thinking of selling. Pm me.

3 weeks later
#4665 3 years ago

Anyone have a fish tales they are ready to part with? Pm please.

1 week later
#4705 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a super clean bksor pro with stern side art and shooter rod?

#4708 3 years ago

I have a nice riverboat gambler available. My favorite system 11

2 weeks later
#4748 3 years ago

I have a brand new Deadpool Prem I just bought NIB but decided I would rather get a Star Wars LE back. Anyone interested in trading with some cash? May consider a SW prem straight up.

1 month later
#4807 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Anyone ever deal with this guy before? I mean....WoW (It was a fish tales on CL listed today and the ad is gone now, idk why it’s gone). Anyways he says his name is Jon and he’s around 88th and Colorado according to the map is his CL ad. Never ran into him before. Scam?
Messages below, his last message to me is first followed by the whole chain of emails. I mean jeeze, I was just being nice and trying to work a reasonable deal.
————————————————————————————-
It’s not sold til it’s sold but now you are playing local games with me of backing out on a game due to not liking my pricing and using the excuse of having an interested party who has not fully committed as your reason for not purchasing the machine. This is yet another reason that I don’t sell locally and I’ve lost all interest in working a deal with you. Thank you and take care.
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 20, 2020, at 4:58 PM, Mike [remoted] <[email protected]> wrote:

I offered $499 less than your asking price. Not $660 less. At any rate I think if you already sold it at full price to someone in Canada then you should honor that. If that falls through let me know.
Sent from my iPad
On Dec 20, 2020, at 4:44 PM, craigslist 7250013189 <[email protected]> wrote:
Also it’s worth noting that the only real plastics that need to be replaced are the slings, one slender side piece and the few loop plastics up top. The game is fully workable as is and those others could probably be sourced for $60 total. Just know that you were asking me to take $660 off my asking price and I am essentially meeting you in the middle at $4200. I don’t think your offer was unreasonable compared to some of the people who yell and cuss at me locally about my prices being higher than they are willing to pay. I just have a lot into this game and it shows. I think if you pass on this you will regret it because it’s not super easy to find a nice Fish Tales, especially without having to ship one into the state. Anyway I’ll leave you alone now and if it works out great but if not no hard feelings and take care! I appreciate your interest in a classic title!
-Jon
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 20, 2020, at 4:18 PM, Jon Osborne <[email protected]> wrote:
I can’t go that low and my time is worth more than that. I have 12 hours into this game on a full teardown, re-rubber and LED job. As you can see from my pics and video I do great work. I have a guy who wants it for full price in Canada. He just has to wait until DHL opens tomorrow to set up the shipment. I could do $4200 without the plastic set but that would be my absolute best. I typically don’t even sell locally because people want to pay players condition pricing on nice machines. While it’s understandable, it’s not really suited for me. Plus when is the last time you even saw a Fish Tales for sale locally? Typically if you want one you have to ship it from another state (I did) and that is a $450 surcharge. It’s a beautiful game and I won’t let someone convince me otherwise. We both know it’s true. Let me know if that works for you. Thanks Mike!
-Jon
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 20, 2020, at 4:10 PM, Mike [removed] <[email protected]> wrote:

Yeah I hear ya about the cabinet fad and yours is nice. Plus you have a plastics set included. I am serious. I’m an avid collector and currently have 13 games in my line up. How about $4000 even.
Sent from my iPad
On Dec 20, 2020, at 3:55 PM, craigslist 7250013189 <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Mike. I put a lot of hard work into this machine to get it looking like it does. Most machines that sell in the high 3000s are faded on one or both sides and have a missing topper. This is a very nice machine with a fully working topper. I’m slightly flexible on pricing but not by as much as you are expecting. I’m really wanting this machine to go to someone who will appreciate the love I put into it. You can feel free to make an offer if you’re serious and we’ll go from there. Thanks!
-Jon
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 20, 2020, at 3:52 PM, Mike [removed] <[email protected]> wrote:

Howdy. I am interested in your fish tales. 4400 feels a bit high for this title as they tend to go in the high 3000’s in this condition. Let me know your thoughts on price flexibility. Thx
denver.craigslist.org link
Sent from my iPad

Way to try and shame someone from making a little money, from a guy that lists a 2500 twd topper. What a bunch of bitch drama, and shitty hypocritical content. Grow up dude.

#4809 3 years ago

Thanks for the PM. Yeah, you and I have had a dealing before that left me thinking, "What a jerk." I didn't like your attitude either, but I didn't come here to try and socially embarrass you or damage you in any of your selling efforts. It's okay as I'm "over it." as you pm'd. I've also had dealings with this seller and we either came to an agreement or we didn't. He's an enthusiast who engages more in the business side of pinball over the hobby side and is by far a kinder gentleman than you. This Christmas Eve you will be visited by three spirits that you talked shit about on social media . . . .

#4813 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Full disclosure. Pinstein is upset with me because I had previously thumbs downed him. I had a history of abuse with the thumbs up thumbs down vote system and decided to hide that feature from myself about 1-2 years ago. I never picked on anyone specifically with the system, but was heavy handed with the thumbs down button. It was just a personal preference thing, but I used it too much. I publicly apologize to Pinstein for the thumbs down vote and promise to never thumbs down you or anyone else ever again.

Full disclosure. I dont care about thumbs up or down. I thought you were a jerk after you came and bought my IJPA, we had a beer and played a few games in my collection, and then the next day I see pics of the all the mods I put on that IJ posted in the "mod haters" thread with some snarky comments. I mean its not like you hurt my feelings but it just seemed like such a weird and immature thing to do knowing I am also on pinside. I dont care if you thumbs down every post I make but when I saw you trying to embarrass someone else I choose not to keep quiet like I did then. You seemed like a nice enough guy in person. Not the first time I misjudged someone. I wont bother to respond again.

#4848 3 years ago

I looked at your profile and saw that feedback. Geez, how shitty to leave someone negative feedback when you didn't even have a transaction. That should not be allowed. Whoever is posting negative ads about you on CL is a real jerk. Who does such weird and immature stuff?

#4879 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Yeah your post is not acceptable. I have sold many games to Brakke and bought stuff and games from him. His games are really nice and does great restoration work. Jon has a business of selling games as a business but he is not a business. He is not charging sales tax, gp&l insurance or commercial space etc. It is bad for real pinball businesses like game exchange. I don’t even figure my time into my games as it is a hobby. To say you have 12 hours in it and you need to paid for it is a joke. For a fish tales $4000 is fair. You don’t freak out. You just say no I can’t do that my bottom dollar is $4200 end of story. The reason he does not want to sell to the Colorado people is he misrepresents his games. Had a new pinball buyer friend get scammed by him. He doesn’t help pinball or new enthusiasts. His luck will run out someday. Most of us don’t want to ship out of state and prefer selling local as we represent what we sell or buy. We all what he and bill are. He will get banned from pinside also in due course, it is just a matter of time.

Thanks for your insight. Sounds like you have this hobby figured out from every economic standpoint. Give game exchange a call and tell them you want to sell your collection. I promise their offer will offend you. I have a friend who buys cars, fixes them up and resells them. Is he damaging local car dealerships? He doesn't pay taxes on it. Instead he pays bills and rent. I'm sure if Jon's stock portfolio split he would not be flipping games. Till then he's just trying to get by like the rest of us who are not "Onwallst."

4 weeks later
3 weeks later
#5052 3 years ago

Still looking for a JP pro if anyone has one for sale. Thank you

1 month later
#5206 3 years ago

Anyone have a gilligan's island they would sell?

1 month later
#5230 2 years ago

Anyone have a buck rogers they might sell?

#5248 2 years ago

Anyone have a stern potc they might sell?

1 week later
#5274 2 years ago

Looking to buy a stern POTC so you can buy a Mandolorian!

#5278 2 years ago

Ive got a Neo Geo cab that has space invaders deluxe graphics and a 412 in 1 vertical Jamma in it. PM if interested.

1 month later
#5309 2 years ago

Still looking for a stern pirates in any condition.

1 month later
#5439 2 years ago

Ive got an old Neo Geo cab with a 412 n 1 vertical jamma installed. In the garage and ready to go for 400.

2 weeks later
#5469 2 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

They pay you $6000 to take that gem off their hands?

I dont know if you read that add but the pictures are poor and he states. "Its in excellent condition, you can tell by the pictures."

#5470 2 years ago

I have a beauty ICB Im looking to trade towards a Houdini. I also have a nice Jungle Lord (awesome pf, cabs a little rough) I could include with a little cash on top +/- depending if anyone is interested in the JL.

#5471 2 years ago

Also still have the 412 in 1 vertical arcade in a neo geo cab.

2 weeks later
#5485 2 years ago

I have a nice Munsters color Prem for sale, stern side rails and side art, extra pro translite. pm if interested. Looking for an Oktoberfest.

#5496 2 years ago

Does anyone know where there is an Oktoberfest that I can go play?

1 week later
#5522 2 years ago

Anyone have any Austin Powers they are ready to part with?

1 week later
#5534 2 years ago

Anyone have bally gameshow they are about done with?

#5547 2 years ago

How about a Roller Coaster Tycoon? Anyone got one they'd sell? Thanks!

4 months later
#5833 2 years ago

Anyone want to trade their williams IJ for a nice fish tales and 5k?

#5834 2 years ago

I also have a grand products "Slick Shot" project if anyone is interested. Cab is in good shape with no rips in the felt. CRT monitor, the game boots and is complete but has opto issues. A buck fifty takes it away.

1 week later
3 weeks later
#5906 2 years ago

I have a grand products slick shot that is complete and boots but has opto issues. The cabinet is in good condition and there are no rips in the felt table. It is free to whoever gets it out of my shop first.

1 week later
#5928 2 years ago

Wont someone please come and take this slick shot from me? I paid a hundred bucks for it and probably another 150 having an excellent tech try to fix it and now I just want it gone. Have had about 8 people on CL flake. Please come and take this free and rare game.

#5930 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Damn... Just when I need a truck...
Jeff

Wait, you live in woodland park, collect pinballs and you don't own a truck? Lol

2 weeks later
#5994 2 years ago

I have a nice Breakshot and would like to trade up or buy outright an Austin Powers or Who dunnit.

#5997 1 year ago

Hooray, I found a game. I have a Breakshot for sale. Pm if interested.

#6004 1 year ago

Anyone have any sheets of glare glass they are willing to sell? Any brand and just looking for the standard size, not widebody. Thanks!

1 week later
#6025 1 year ago

Anyone have a Lil' Pro they'd consider selling?

#6028 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

By Lil' Pro do you mean the 1964 EM putting game? I've been looking for one of those for years... LOL If not, then disregard...
Jeff

No I'm referring to the Bromley 1990 Mini Golf game. Thanks for helping me clarify.

#6035 1 year ago
Quoted from Steve_in_Escalon:

There's a Bromley Little Pro for sale in Las Vegas. It's listed in the market section. I thought about buying it, but I'm really looking for a Williams Mini Golf.

Thanks yes, I did see that and sent an offer as I feel his price is high, especially with the shape of the cab and the listing says obo. I regretted the offer I sent but thankfully he refused. Its a neat game but the novelty will wear off too quickly for that kind of money. imo. Anyone have a sheet or 2 of glare glass or voodoo glass the would sell?

4 weeks later
#6084 1 year ago
Quoted from The_1up:

Toy Story 4 LE is set up and ready to play at The 1up Lodo.

Most impressive.

1 month later
#6147 1 year ago

Ive got 6 plasma displays for sale. Some stern some williams and a capcom. Make me an offer.

#6148 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a fish tales for a funhouse trade?

1 month later
#6246 1 year ago

Anyone interested in working a deal to trade their williams IJ for my stern star wars LE?

4 weeks later
1 week later
#6300 1 year ago

Anyone have an old set of williams legs they would sell?

3 months later
#6484 1 year ago

I have a Fish Tales Id like to trade towards and Oktoberfest. Anyone interested?

1 week later
#6511 1 year ago

Looking for an IJPOA. Could make a nice trade for one, or cash. Any condition. I just watched the trilogy with my kids and they really enjoyed them. Ive missed this pin for years since selling mine. Now that the rest of the family appreciates the theme I sure would like to get one again.

1 week later
#6524 1 year ago

I have a few games to move, BKSOR pro, also a fish tales w/color dmd, and a nice Freddy with red powder coating.

2 weeks later
#6567 1 year ago

Still looking for a williams IJ. Your wife said you need to sell yours to pay for that Foo Fighters LE.

1 week later
#6603 1 year ago

Anyone have an Oktoberfest they might sell?

3 weeks later
#6671 1 year ago

Okay, April fools was 4 days ago. Who's crazy Shadow is this? Back story?

wyoming.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#6736 1 year ago

Anybody interested in trading their whitewater for my fish tales? Im will to add some cash. Looking for more of a player than a collectors example.

#6738 12 months ago

Also interested in trading my fish tales towards a twd prem.

1 week later
#6763 11 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Not sure if Bemmett has sold his pimped out pinball refinery premium Walking Dead yet? I actually think the pinball refinery version is stunning in person and I would take it over the LE. The green emerald powder makes it really pop-I dig it.

I appreciate that. I know Im a minority but I never liked the show (love the comics) and I really like the LE cabinet.

1 month later
#6807 10 months ago

I have a stunning Game Show Id be interested in trading towards an Austin Powers.

1 month later
#6908 9 months ago

I have several office boxes full of stuff stripped off of playfields that went on the wall for art. Large drop target assemblies (flight 2000, spider man, secret service, big game, galaxy, paragon) as well as tons of targets, light sockets, scoops etc. They are getting ready for the dumpers unless someone wants them. Im in Longmont.

#6910 9 months ago

Sorry as I may have mis-stated. I do not have any playfields for sale or free. I have the parts that came off of them only that are available.

#6911 8 months ago

Hey all, the parts boxes are spoken for. Thank you for all the interest.

2 months later
#7079 6 months ago

Wondering if anyone would be interested in trading their haunted house for my williams Fire plus a little cash?

2 months later
#7212 3 months ago

Ive got a really nice JP pro Id like to trade towards a TWD prem if anyone is interested.

#7214 3 months ago

Thanks but I was told JP stays. Out voted by my family. Im organizing a protest rally.

#7216 3 months ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I feel ya but a game you don't want that the family does is still worth its weight in gold haha. Keep em interested in the hobby is a win win.

Its true, so I folded to my 8 year old boy and it will stay. They dont seem to care about one of my personal favs Oktoberfest so its up for trade for a TWD prem if anyone is interested.

3 weeks later
#7274 89 days ago

Anyone interested in trading their TWD Prem, Austin Powers, or White Water for my Black Gilligan + cash from me? Here is a link to a thread on it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-gilligan-with-ginger-and-mary-ann

#7276 88 days ago

Im also open to selling Black Gilligan outright if anyone is interested.

#7286 85 days ago

Ive got a nice Williams FIRE Id like to trade towards a Haunted House with added cash on my end.

1 week later
#7310 75 days ago

I have a midway Haunted House gun game project for $1000. Complete less the 8 track tape.

1 month later
#7400 40 days ago

Anyone have a TWD Prem or Austin Powers their ready to sell?

2 weeks later
#7432 23 days ago

Ive got a HUO like new Oktoberfest for sale or trade. The wire forms were powder coated transparent gold and it has a cool light mod on the corkscrew ramp.

#7435 21 days ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Pinstein Just wanted to say that your WORLD JOKER TOUR is maybe the coolest reskin I've ever seen. Well done!

Thanks buddy! Still available for sale or trade.

1 week later
#7450 11 days ago

Anyone have a TWD prem or Austin powers they'd consider selling?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=pinstein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.