IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmeister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago

Wesley, didn't you spend about two years trying to find that Shadow?

1 year later
#1786 7 years ago

I have been thinking about a multitude for a while. In my opinion, the only manufacturers worth looking at are Dream Home Arcades and North Coast arcades. Neither is local.

2 years later
#3905 4 years ago

Looking for an EarthShaker

3 months later
#4078 4 years ago

2 MBs just posted on Marketplace.

7 months later
#4369 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Selling embryon…..

Could be interested. Any pictures? Also $?

4 months later
#4587 3 years ago

Will be putting up for sale a very nice bronze Shadow (Pictures page 1 of Shadow Club thread) and a HUO Family guy. Hate to part with either but out of room with games coming and don't want to pay for storage. Denver Tech Center area. PM me if interested.

I have a NIB, Rick & Morty at my home for a fair price. (Blood Suckers Edition) Still boxed on the shipping pallet and I'm in Boulder."

Kim, you always have the best and hardest to find games. I have a long wait for game 670.

2 months later
#4767 3 years ago

Getting ready to post a HUO Family Guy and a very nice bronze Shadow, as seen on the first page of the Shadow Club thread. Hope to get listing and pictures posted later today. Tech Center area.

#4771 3 years ago

Will be updating pictures on Family Guy. I should mention that the goodie bag is attached inside and NVRAM installed. Very low plays.
Would trade for JP Premium or JP LE.

4 weeks later
1 month later
#5027 3 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Does anyone have a Shrek they want to sell? Believe it or not, I have a potential buyer for you.

Have a low play FG, which is the same game.

5 months later
#5374 2 years ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Hey all! Looking for a creature or scared stiff if anyone, or knows anyone who might be willing to part

SS has been hard to find for a while, but when did CFTBL become $7K and hard to find? Good luck with your search.

2 months later
#5518 2 years ago

I need to thin the herd. Putting up for sale a very nice Jack+Bot sample game with leds and color screen, a good condition WW, and a very nice Grand Lizard with production and repro back glasses, X-pin display, and a NOS PF. Will get prices and pictures posted this weekend.

1 week later
3 weeks later
#5618 2 years ago
Quoted from killerrobots:

I have a friend looking for his first pin he wants something fun but not too expensive. I am thinking any player condition pins from the late 80's to the early 2000s.

I have a Whirlwind I would be willing to sell.

1 month later
#5687 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

I notice that $6500 S T Next Generation from CL is now on FB market for $8,000 in Dacono.

Inflation. Could be $10K by Saturday.

2 months later
1 month later
#5911 2 years ago

I have a brand new Mirco IJ pf (non-glitter) and a new CPR mirrored ES bg I would like to sell locally to avoid shipping cost. Let me know if anyone is interested before I post on the market.
Thanks

2 months later
#6066 1 year ago

I know this isn't pinball but I have a new LeBlatt's PF for a bubble hockey. Since It is unlikely I will ever be getting a bubble hockey, its free to good home. Pick up near Tech Center Denver.

2 months later
#6243 1 year ago

Jalpert:

I've refreshed the collection. You need to drop by.

6 months later
#6646 1 year ago

I'm thinking about selling my Alien(s) se to make room for other games. Very low plays. Any interest out there?

1 week later
#6677 1 year ago

Do any of the barcades in Denver have a Scooby Do? My daughter and I have one on order but would like to play one now.

Thanks

1 week later
#6699 1 year ago

I will be selling my PBros Alien(s) LE and posting in want ads as soon as I get pictures this weekend. Less than 100 plays. $9500.00

1 month later
#6816 10 months ago

I have an Alien(s) LE and a HEP ES that I will be putting up for sale this weekend. Just need to take picture for postings. Both have less than 100 plays.

3 months later
#7011 7 months ago

Very nice No Good Gofers FS/FT in Albuquerque. Details here. Thanks!

Didn't you just buy that machine in Denver for substantially less?

#7012 7 months ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:Very nice No Good Gofers FS/FT in Albuquerque. Details here. Thanks!

Didn't you just buy that machine off Pinside recently for substantially less?

5 months later
#7376 58 days ago

I need to make some room so I am considering selling the following games:

HEP ES
HUO TSPP
HUO Black Spiderman
WH20 (No topper)
Early Hep CC with CCC installed by Borygard.

Let me know if you might be interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmeister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=pinmeister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.