IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindeadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4286 4 years ago

Looking to buy AFMr-LE or TAF. Live in Denver and willing to drive. Thx.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “In search of AFMr-LE. I live in Denver, am willing to drive, and I’d like to see the machine and pick up. Please PM me if you’re looking to sell! Thx.”
2020-02-27
Denver, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 100 times

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “In search of TAF. I live in Denver, willing to drive, and I’d like to see the machine and pick up. Please PM me if you’re looking to sell! Thx.”
2020-02-27
Denver, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 116 times

1 week later
#4291 4 years ago

Hello, I’m looking for a MM Standard or LE. Please PM me if you’re looking to sell.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “In search of MM LE or Standard. I live in Denver, CO and am willing to drive. Please let me know if you’re looking to sell. Thanks!”
2020-03-05
Denver, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 84 times

2 years later
#6303 1 year ago

I’d like to buy a Wonka or WOZ LE. Please hit me up!

I’m in on a first run Bond Premium and may be able to incorporate that into a trade as well. Thx.

2 months later
#6417 1 year ago

Hey Coloradans. I just listed FS/FT my HUO Wizard of Oz ECLE. Anyone want to trade their Wonka or White Water? I’m open to other trades as well. Thank you.

1 week later
#6443 1 year ago
Quoted from Chooga:

Local pinheads! Looking to trade my like new Legends of Valhalla Deluxe or my like new Iron Maiden pro. I purchased both brand new/NIB. I’m original owner & have receipts. Low plays on both. IM has professional sand color powder coat on all outside armor - including a stunning midnight purple powder coat on the wire ramps. Lots of mods on both. Looking to trade for a Cactus Canyon Remake SE or SE+
Jason

Who do you recommend for powder coating? Thx

1 month later
#6492 1 year ago
Quoted from mycarlooksfast:

Anyone have a White Water they're looking to sell?

I just drove half way across KS to pick up a nicely restored one. I have a local friend who may be selling and I passed along your name.

1 week later
#6509 1 year ago

If anyone is looking to sell their Wonka LE, please reach out. Thanks.

#6519 1 year ago

Anyone selling LOTR, MB (SE or LE), or DP Premium? Thx

1 month later
#6583 1 year ago
Quoted from Marathonman845:

Machine - For Sale

Shipping cost and risk is on the buyer based on my experience. I have a buddy on the east coast looking for a CCR LE. I also prefer to deal locally but you’ll open up a much larger pool of buyers if you allow shipping.

Cactus Canyon (Remake - LE)

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I've had the game in my possession for less than three weeks; less than 100 plays. (#139 out of projected 1,250 machines to be produced). I have come to the realization that I am ...”

5 days ago

Sugarloaf, CO
(29 mi)

Marathonman845

Selling my lightly played Cactus Canyon Remake LE. #139 out of 1,200. Includes mirrored back glass. Fun game and plays smoothly; just more of an Old School guy, I guess. Posting it here because it is pick up only. $12,500 OBO.

#6584 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I’m looking for the following
Beatles
Munsters
Aerosmith
Metallica
Ghostbusters
Willing to buy outright or hoping we can do a trade +/- cash with the pins I’m listing.
Southpark
Austin powers
Ultraman CE
Gilligans island
T2
Viper night drivin

There’s a pinsider in the springs who just posted a Metallica pro. Please bring it to CO Bar!

#6598 1 year ago
Quoted from Bendit:

Same. What the hell...

It has an amazing lineup. The brewery only opened about 1 year ago. Food is pretty solid too.

3 weeks later
#6659 1 year ago

Hey Coloradans. I just listed my beautifully restored White Water. Please let me know if you are interested. White Water

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
White Water Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “I am selling my outstanding restored White Water. Will consider a trade +\- preferably for TAF, IJ, and others. Located in a walk out basement. Please see my positive feedback. Re...”
2023-04-03
Denver, CO
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 790 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6662 1 year ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

any nice/restored classic Sterns for sale? late 70s early 80s. preferably in the Denver area? thanks.

My buddy in NJ just posted this.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/154783

#6665 1 year ago
Quoted from Polypin:

That looks gorgeous. Did you do the restore yourself?

I took it across the finish line. A gentleman from Kansas did the heavy lifting.

#6668 1 year ago
Quoted from tylery85:

"In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul" -Robert Hunter
Wow that looks amazing! Such a great pin.

Love me a little Brokedown…

#6683 1 year ago

Is anyone interested in selling their TAF? Thanks.

2 months later
#6876 9 months ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Looking to purchase the following
Demo man
Corvette
Beatles
Aerosmith
Munsters
TAF
Independence Day
Lost in space
Guns N’ Roses (data east only)
Godzilla (sega only)
Star Wars trilogy
Twister
Batman forever
Space jam
Radical
Mousin around
Bad cats
The getaway
Let me know what you have for sale

Just played your Foo Fighters Last night. You are killing the rotation!

3 weeks later
#6913 8 months ago
Quoted from ShooterMcD:

Collector quality LOTR up for sale. All the great mods. HUO. She’s beautiful.
$10K
PM if interested. I’ll put up an ad tonight.

Hey Coloradans, is anyone interested in trading their Williams IJ for my Monster Bash SE + cash? I’m also up for buying an IJ. Thx.

#6914 8 months ago

Hey Coloradoans, is anyone interested in trading their Williams IJ for my Monster Bash SE + cash? I’m also up for buying an IJ. Thanks.

2 months later
#7067 6 months ago

Hi Folks. I’m looking for a Scooby CE, Bond Premium or LE, or Foo Premium or LE. Please ping me if you are looking to deal.

2 weeks later
#7095 5 months ago

Hi folks. I am about to list for sale my Cactus Canyon Remake LE for $10K. I am the only owner, HUO, and it is in excellent condition. Please ping me if you are interested. I have an easy walk out basement and may be able to help transport. Thank you.

#7100 5 months ago

Hey Folks,

I’m selling my Cactus Canyon Remake LE.

Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/167015

#7101 5 months ago

Hey Folks,

I’m selling my Cactus LE.

Thank you.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Cactus Canyon Remake LE #485. Includes the best topper in pinball, IMHO. This is in mint condition, plays great, and has low plays. I may be willing to meet in the middle of surr...”
2023-11-03
Denver, CO
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 249 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7102 5 months ago
Quoted from Chooga:

Hey Colorado pinheads!
I’m looking to add a game or two to the collection and seeing if if any of you can help (I prefer buying local so checking here first). Looking for very clean examples - HUO preferred. Let me know if any of you have one for sale. Thanks a bunch!
LOTR
Champion Pub
Kiss LE
Tron pro/LE
Congo
Radical
Dialed In LE
Guardians of the Galaxy premium/LE
Road Show

A LOTR just listed this morning in FOCO.

#7114 5 months ago

Is anyone interested in trading your Bond Premium or LE for my Cactus LE +\-?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Cactus Canyon Remake LE #485. Includes the best topper in pinball, IMHO. This is in mint condition, plays great, and has low plays. I may be willing to meet in the middle of surr...”
2023-11-03
Denver, CO
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 249 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7121 5 months ago

Mint Bond 007 Premium for sale. Will deliver.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Bond Premium. Mint condition with under 300 plays. The new code has made this kitten purr! Extras include: - Mirror blades - Lil’ Nellie Helicopter & Landing pad - Cliffy’...”
2023-12-23
Denver, CO
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 755 times

Thanks.

1 week later
#7146 5 months ago

Anyone have a used shaker for stern spike 2 pins they’d like to part with?

Happy Thanksgiving.

1 week later
#7155 4 months ago

I am selling the Bond 007 3’x6’ “You Only Live Twice banner” for $99, and the smaller Bond 007 “Dr. No” banner for $59. I’ll deliver in Denver and South of Denver. Cheers.

#7160 4 months ago

Bond 007 Premium banner sold. The Pro banner is still available. I can drop off in Denver metro area or ship. Cheers.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Stern Bond 007 “Dr. No” banner (Around 2 feet by 5.5 feet) $75 Will deliver in denver metro area. If shipping add $10.”
2023-11-28
Denver, CO
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 100 times

1 month later
#7224 3 months ago

(Update: Sale Pending)

Happy New Year Coloradans!

I listed a very special mint TAF which was built new 11 years ago. If anyone is interested please give me a shout.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/170281

#7229 3 months ago

Does anyone want to sell me their Fish Tales?

#7241 3 months ago
Quoted from tylery85:

The table was dusty, but the gameplay was clean
The fish are rising up, it seems

Saw my Fish Tales down by the river,
She should have to come up soon for air!

#7260 3 months ago
Quoted from ottodawg:

Howdy CO folks!! New to the forum, but been in, and out of, pins since the 90's. Have a new CC SE+ arriving Friday but really longing for a TZ. Sold mine back in 2008 with most of my other pins. Question has anybody looked at, or know the seller of the TZ currently listed on CL in Lafayette? $9k seems a little crazy for me but might be the going price for a player machine..
From the mediocre pictures it looks a little dirty and has the normal cabinet fade. Can't believe I sold mine for $2500 in 2008.
TIA,
Chris

There’s a chap in UT who reached out to me asking for a trade involving his TZ. If interested please PM me. Also, a TZ Pinside ad just popped up in AZ.

4 weeks later
#7312 75 days ago

Hey folks. I’m considering trading (+/-) or selling two of my pins:

1. Exceptionally restored Williams IJ
2. Nicely modded Wonka LE from the last run. I’m interested in the following pins, in no particular order, and will consider others:

- LOTR
- Foo Prem
- Deadpool Prem
- IM Prem
- Elvira Prem
- Batman ‘66 Prem
- BKSOR Prem/LE
- Star Trek Prem/LE
- Pulp Fiction
- Dialed in LE
- Hobbit LE
- GNR LE
- GF LE
- TBL
- Fish Tales

Thx

1 week later
#7330 69 days ago

Does anyone want to sell their LOTR or Hobbit?

Thank you.

#7343 67 days ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Does anyone want to sell their LOTR or Hobbit?
Thank you.

OK I found a LOTR, but I’m still looking to buy a Hobbit. I can also trade a Bond 007 premium +/-.

Anyone? Bueller?

#7356 62 days ago

Would the Op @Sijco or anyone else be opposed to testing enabling photo upload to this forum?

It would be nice to view a photo of a pin when someone posts a fs/ft and celebrate those who want to post on new pin day.

#7358 62 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I'd be all for it, but I think Pinside disables photos on all of the regional threads because they want to direct most sales through the marketplace.

Ah, those site admins…

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindeadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=pindeadhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.