IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-ike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4677 3 years ago

Looking for a good quality Sopranos for my wife’s mobster obsession. If anyone is looking to sell message me please. The Sopranos

2 months later
#4924 3 years ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Can anyone recommend a good company to move a couple pinball machines locally? The few I know all seem to be booked out for awhile.

https://billygoatmoving.com/

They are based in FTC, but they say they work the front range, so you’d have to ask for details there. Love these guys, use them regularly. They have moved my pins a few times including 2 pins to my basement a few weeks ago.

Good luck!

1 month later
#5054 3 years ago
Quoted from gwarrior:

Looking to try Led Zeppelin before deciding whether to buy...doesn't seem to be a single one on location in the whole state of Colorado, at least according to the Pin Map. Anyone got any leads?

JJ posted on Facebook that Game Exchange had a LZ Pro on the floor recently. He’d probably be happy to take your order too! I love all the machines he’s delivered to me this year!

https://gameexchange.biz/

7 months later
#5492 2 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

I need to get rid of 2x games since I have too many machines for my space and 2 more games coming soon
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"e01703406048f398c8ae20ec93cd665165e71739-1631547856-1800"};
//]]>

I've got a beautiful Dialed-In LE and a gorgeous LOTR that are on the chopping block. Pimped out Mandalorian and Stranger Things will likely be available soon (once I beat them). Let me know if you're interested in a Dialed-In LE or LOTR!

PM sent

#5494 2 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

I need to get rid of 2x games since I have too many machines for my space and 2 more games coming soon
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"a5548d7e38e7d798a16dede81000d876997435f1-1631668937-1800"};
//]]>

I've got a beautiful Dialed-In LE and a gorgeous LOTR that are on the chopping block. Pimped out Mandalorian and Stranger Things will likely be available soon (once I beat them). Let me know if you're interested in a Dialed-In LE or LOTR!
Update: Dialed In LE is "sale pending"

Thanks dontpanicflip the DialedIn is fantastic, I can’t wait to set it up and play it! You described it well, you were easy to work with and I appreciated the help loading it up. Fun to see your streaming setup too!

For anyone else, I just saw the LOTR too. Sure wish I could buy 2 machines… it’s a real beauty. If you are looking for an excellent condition machine, this is it. Buy with confidence! GLWS

1 month later
#5566 2 years ago

Someone was rolling up I-25 tonight in a big white Ford or Dodge truck with a SW Pro and TMNT NIB machine strapped in the back! Looks like it could be a fun night at someone’s house in Northern Colorado! Couldn’t miss the look of a pinball box from literally a 1/4 mile away as we came home from DIA. Tried to guess what they would be as we got close, and then saw what they were as we passed.

Congratulations and Yay for them!

3 weeks later
#5640 2 years ago

I’m putting up an ad this week for my players condition South Park. We've owned it for 5 years and is a favorite of family and friends for sure. I purchased it from GameExchange. In short, I have moved the machine from my basement, and decided to try to sell it while I have the machine easy to inspect and load in Fort Collins. If it doesn’t sell, I will move it back to our cabin.

$3500obo - cash on the glass gets a great present for the holidays!

I do have pics and a list of extras(translite, NOS plastics, a few mods) I will share in the ad and with any serious buyer. It has been routed and shows wear on the cabinet artwork and playfield in the expected spots. It works, Mr. Hanky, Kenny, all of it.

I play it regularly and continue to set 500M+ scores on it, so I know Spooky and Volcano modes work just fine! It has been in a smoke and pet free home. PM me if you’re interested, and I will update this post with my ad later this week.

Thanks for a moment of your attention.

#5643 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Check you're PM...
Jeff

Thanks Jeff, let me know if you need other pics or info.

Scott

#5648 2 years ago

Update: the South Park sold, thanks to all the interested folks, it was nice to meet more CO people who love pinball.

1 year later
#6757 12 months ago

I kinda hope he reads this CO thread...Escher is a real pleasure to play with and against at the Fort Collins and Lyons tournaments. As an average player, I find that he is generous with his advice and help when you play him, and over the last couple years has become a funny and engaging person to be around. Great story. Thanks for sharing, and I feel we are fortunate to have a player of his caliber at our local events!

Ike

1 month later
#6813 10 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Is there a Foo Fighters Pro on location anywhere?
I've played the Premium/LE and would like to check out the Pro.
Thanks

There are a couple in Ft Collins. One at Pinball Jones and also Intersect brewing.

8 months later
#7373 61 days ago
Quoted from The_1up:

We now have a Pulp Fiction SE to play at the 1up Colfax.

Played it! Lots of fun! Great shots. Seemed like something was up with the divine intervention keeping a game/ball alive longer than it should. Otherwise a great game, fun callouts.

Thanks for putting it out to play!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-ike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=pinball-ike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.