IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ovfdfireman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3275 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anybody want to trade a nice Avatar pro plus cash for either TWD or Iron Maiden (pro models)?

I have new games and take trades! No TWD but IM is an option, meet in Estes Park, gimme a reason to go

Greg M
Pinballpro.com

2 weeks later
#3333 5 years ago

Anyone interested? Can meet around Fort Morgan, Greeley, Loveland, Estes Park Nov 1st
Sale pending

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This game is in nice and condition and working order. COLOR DMD SPARKY LCD LEDs Black Nickel Plated Gun Regular and Extended Outlanes Cliffy on Neutral Zone Custom Painted Ships ...”
2018-10-26
Oakland, NE
4,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 473 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#3368 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am also considering adding a newer Golden Tee or Big Buck Hunter?

I have brand new ones if you are interested!

3 weeks later
#3437 5 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

If someone with lots of pinball knowledge offered negotiation, pickup, delivery, setup and support, that has lots of value. Not everyone that wants to have pinball wants to learn how to fix them.

This is when someone wants to find a local dealer, that is what they do.

If you need help finding a game, delivery, service, and support in Colorado, then find your local dealer. There is no one better suited to offer these services, go shopping, look at games, choose one and get full service...

Older games I would say a local repair guy could do all that is mentioned. The ones in my area are retired and like doing on the side. They typically have a good relationship with local dealers as well.

1 month later
#3499 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

You may have to lower pricing, AC/DC is selling way below average right now. My old LUCI is currently posted on CL for $6000 and has been sitting for months. Really a good deal for someone looking for an AC/DC, surprised it hasn't sold yet honestly.

Kind of surprising as “HOT” as this game was before the vault. It as selling for crazy $ for a while. I suppose new games are now taking center stage.

4 weeks later
#3583 5 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

Hey guys, I am looking for an Escalera and a Sapranos.

I bought an escalara and love it. Good luck on the search, or just buy new, you won’t regret it.

#3591 5 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

I spoke with a couple of guys about shipping with Fastenal. I contacted them at the request of a buyer. The local office was very helpful. They said they have pallets available at their office. I watched a video of a guy putting his machine on a pallet. I usually transport machines in my van. I anticipated transporting my machine to my local Fastenal and then strapping it onto the pallet at the store.
Their prices seem reasonable. I believe it is between $200 to $250 for store to store transport. They couldn't help me in this case though because they don't accept shipments into California, only out.
I may try them the next time I ship a machine.

Curious does Fastenal provide insurance if they damage the game?

2 months later
#3783 4 years ago

I will be back to Colorado again this month, going to the showdown. Not sure if any locals are interested in buying a new “demo” game. I know I will be bringing Star War Premium, and another machine which is undecided. I will open it for the show and if someone wants to purchase it at a demo pricing (to take home at the conclusion of the showdown) we can select a game we have in stock. We carry all major brands.

I can also bring any game NIB for show delivery.

Greg

#3791 4 years ago

Stern HD glass delivered to RMPS next weekend to save shipping if anyone is interested I will have a few.

Greg

1 week later
#3820 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I've not done business with Greg, Pinsider Ovfdfireman but he and I go back at least ten years to the old RGP days, long before he became a game distributor. I only know him from the internet, like many of us know one another, and I can tell you that his reputation is spotless and his behaviour above board. And after a decade I feel like I know who the man is and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.
On the other hand, I have a serious man-crush on JJ.

Sounds like you ought to stop by! All this time we can put a name with a face. Appreciate the support, maybe we will see you at the show this year.

Greg

9 months later
#4299 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I would like to buy an Attack From Mars Remake LE. Let me know if you're a seller.

Not sure if I am close enough, drive isn’t bad. I have one with black trim, 256 plays

#4300 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Hello, I’m looking for a MM Standard or LE. Please PM me if you’re looking to sell.

Have an LE with color chip, and shaker in Nebraska

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Medieval Madness (Remake - LE)

Wanted! “In search of MM LE or Standard. I live in Denver, CO and am willing to drive. Please let me know if you’re looking to sell. Thanks!”

6 days ago

Denver, CO

Wanted

jaystapf

#4301 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Looking to buy AFMr-LE or TAF. Live in Denver and willing to drive. Thx.

Have Addams gold, I keep thinking about selling, but haven’t quite made the jump

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Attack From Mars (Remake - LE)

Wanted! “In search of AFMr-LE. I live in Denver, am willing to drive, and I’d like to see the machine and pick up. Please PM me if you’re looking to sell! Thx.”

13 days ago

Denver, CO

Wanted

jaystapf

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Addams Family, The

Wanted! “In search of TAF. I live in Denver, willing to drive, and I’d like to see the machine and pick up. Please PM me if you’re looking to sell! Thx.”

13 days ago

Denver, CO

Wanted

jaystapf

1 month later
#4311 4 years ago
Quoted from Zaquar:

Looking for a quality IJ....just in case anyone has one they thinking about parting with, shoot me a message.

Stern or Williams?

#4313 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

IJ would be Williams. IJ4 would be Stern.

Learn something new everyday!

3 months later
#4472 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Still looking for an AFM LE if anyone is thinking of selling

I would sell my LE, but a couple days late since I am currently here is Colorado and my game is in Nebraska

#4473 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I want to check out TMNT, does anyone know where one is to play? Is GE still closed to public?
Thanks

Here are the Stern released locations

CO - 1 Up Greenwood
CO - co. bar
CO - Mutiny Information Cafe
CO - The Control Room
CO - Wonderland Brewing Co

Greg

2 months later
#4659 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

If you're wondering, this is because they entrusted me to take over as the new owner of Lyons Classic Pinball!
LCP has been deeply meaningful and important to me on my own pinball journey, and I know many others in Colorado and beyond who say the same. For years people have been telling me to open my own arcade and I thought you were all crazy. Well, call me crazy, but it was impossible to pass up this opportunity and I'm beyond excited that the Lyons Classic Pinball story can continue on for many years.
For now, LCP is not open to the public, but we have been doing private groups of 5-10 players at a time where the games are on freeplay and you have the whole place to yourselves. It's an excellent option for those who are not yet comfortable returning to play pinball in public venues. If you're interested booking something, please reach out.
Because I know people will ask: I have no idea when we will be open to the public. It's very difficult to imagine doing so as long as social distancing and masks are mandated, as it would be impossible to enforce in such a cozy space. That said, we expanded into the adjacent unit in the building and have over 50 games!
Many people have offered to help, and I'm extremely grateful for the support. But actually, LCP is here to help you. If you need a safe place to play pinball with friends or family: we've got you covered. Additionally, if you want to rent a game for your home: let's see if we can work something out.
I can't thank Kevin and Carole enough for giving me the opportunity, but more importantly for single-handedly building the pinball scene in Colorado.
More pinball...shoot again
Ryan non-ex-LCP

Wow congrats, so happy to hear will will remain!

1 week later
#4667 3 years ago

Hope everyone is safe, with the fires. Hitting close to home just evacuating Estes Park and concerned for our friends and home there.

1 week later
#4696 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking to sell or trade my Revenge From Mars

I am interested depending on condition and price!

#4709 3 years ago
Quoted from DesertPinGuy:

Anyone interested in selling their GOT to make room in their collection? I'm hoping to be the guy to help out.

I have an HUO LE for sale, not sure my next trip to CO though. We were supposed to go this week, but with everything that has been happening is Estes we switched our HOA meeting to “virtual”

Of course shipping or pick up is an option...

2 months later
#4957 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Hi all, after wanting an AFM for about 20 years I'm finally ready to find one. I've been really on the fence about the original or the remake. After reading a lot of opinions I think I want to go with an original. Anyone have one for sale? Also, I'd love to hear from the group here about the way I'm leaning. The biggest pro to me with the remake is the oversized DMD, and of course the topper on the LE looks awesome. However, the list of cons is longer. Possibly doesn't shoot exactly the same as the original, parts availability, and playfield issues. My biggest worry would be that Chicago Gaming is gone in a year or two and if the board set fails I could be screwed. Not sure what the system is called but I think I'd prefer WPC.
Thoughts? Which would you pick and why?
Marshall

Personally I prefer remake, I had an original. AFM is my favorite game of all time. No regrets. There has been some chatter it does not shoot the same which makes no sense to me. Something about 1/100,000 second delay. I guess I am just a good enough player I adapt without realizing it.

Keep in mind these are the same parts, so if you buy an old one and replace the artwork, play field, rebuild coils etc. At what point is it no longer original using all of these remake parts? You buy a restored game with a new play field then you have a remake play field.

I think after you put 5000 games on a new one it may have the nostalgic feel. I am thinking in the 90's they certainly felt crisp and new. This is just my opinion, I love the new games, beautiful and less work to maintain.

As far as Chicago Gaming being gone? Well anything can happen but I highly doubt it. Keep in mind they have a great contract, been in business a very long time. Also remember they are Church hill cabinet. One of the largest cabinet suppliers in the industry. Although that si IRRELEVANT because all parts come from Planetary Pinball, so even if CGC was gone tomorrow you would have parts. In fact, I cannot buy parts from CGC I must order them direct from Planetary. CGC does not support the parts side of the business, not even for a decal damaged during transport. All parts go through Planetary.

Last but not least for those that don't know I am first and foremost a pinhead, but full disclosure I am also a dealer. This does not affect my opinion, in fact my first remake MMR I was not a dealer for the product and still opted to sell my original.

Hope this information helps you decide.

Greg

#5003 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

White Water - Sold
Jurassic Park - Sold
SuperChexx - Sold
TMNT - Sold
Slot machine - Sold
Other 14 pieces still available.

I would like to buy three games, and discuss OBO offers, PM sent

2 weeks later
#5049 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anybody looking for a Johnny Mmemonic? Ad is on CL but would come down a little for a local pinsider.

Message sent through CL

#5056 3 years ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Ive been playing the one at Colorado Pinball Pub in Littleton https://coloradopinballpub.com/

Was just going to say Pinball Pub as well, was just there Saturday. It’s by the hour so play it all you want and have drinks too! Thinking that’s the pod with LZ, MM, and CCV.

I have one on display, but that’s a bit of a drive!

#5071 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Full throttle on Craigslist for 3500 seller says he will do 3,000. 3 days latter it pops up for 4299. Jeez you would think you would at least play it for a few weeks. Haha

I offered $3400 for the one on Craigslist and he accepted. Unfortunately, he needed to leave town and I could not meet the short time window to pick it up. Was bummed, as I kind of wanted one, something different. One of the more fun things for me is people getting to try a game they have never played before. Thought that would foot the bill, I would not pay $4000 for one though.

8 months later
#5572 2 years ago

I really wish we could’ve made the showdown this year! We love the show, hopefully next year!
Anxious to hear how it goes this year!

3 weeks later
#5661 2 years ago
Quoted from Mredds:

I think I’ve talked to him not sure. Thanks very much

Actually that was me you talked to, different Avatar. Congrats on finding one!

5 months later
#6015 1 year ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Spoke with Dan and Holly. They're about to announce dates any day now.

That’s great, hopefully it’s not back to back to expo, makes the trip difficult for far away vendors to do both. Love the Colorado show and don’t like to choose one over the other!

3 months later
#6186 1 year ago
Quoted from Thizben:

Just got an email for the pinball showdown looks like it’s Oct. 22-24 this year at the Marriott Denver South at Park Meadows

I enjoy this show and want to support it, just hate that this year and last year it overlapped Chicago Pinball Expo in which we car already commited.

2 months later
#6347 1 year ago

I have a couple demo games available in Loveland area, would save $500
Cactus Canyon Special
Guns N Roses LE
Mandalorian Pro

Added 17 months ago:

No Longer in Loveland

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ovfdfireman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=ovfdfireman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.