4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,919 posts
  • 257 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Mathazar
  • Topic is favorited by 168 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ovfdfireman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3275 9 months ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Anybody want to trade a nice Avatar pro plus cash for either TWD or Iron Maiden (pro models)?

I have new games and take trades! No TWD but IM is an option, meet in Estes Park, gimme a reason to go

Greg M
Pinballpro.com

2 weeks later
#3333 8 months ago

Anyone interested? Can meet around Fort Morgan, Greeley, Loveland, Estes Park Nov 1st
Sale pending

Archived after 44 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “This game is in nice and condition and working order. COLOR DMD SPARKY LCD LEDs Black Nickel Plated Gun Regular and Extended Outlanes Cliffy on Neutral Zone Custom Painted Ships ...”
2018-10-26
Oakland, NE
4,900 (Firm)

3 weeks later
#3368 7 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am also considering adding a newer Golden Tee or Big Buck Hunter?

I have brand new ones if you are interested!

3 weeks later
#3437 7 months ago
Quoted from Russell:

If someone with lots of pinball knowledge offered negotiation, pickup, delivery, setup and support, that has lots of value. Not everyone that wants to have pinball wants to learn how to fix them.

This is when someone wants to find a local dealer, that is what they do.

If you need help finding a game, delivery, service, and support in Colorado, then find your local dealer. There is no one better suited to offer these services, go shopping, look at games, choose one and get full service...

Older games I would say a local repair guy could do all that is mentioned. The ones in my area are retired and like doing on the side. They typically have a good relationship with local dealers as well.

1 month later
#3499 5 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

You may have to lower pricing, AC/DC is selling way below average right now. My old LUCI is currently posted on CL for $6000 and has been sitting for months. Really a good deal for someone looking for an AC/DC, surprised it hasn't sold yet honestly.

Kind of surprising as “HOT” as this game was before the vault. It as selling for crazy $ for a while. I suppose new games are now taking center stage.

4 weeks later
#3583 5 months ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

Hey guys, I am looking for an Escalera and a Sapranos.

I bought an escalara and love it. Good luck on the search, or just buy new, you won’t regret it.

#3591 4 months ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

I spoke with a couple of guys about shipping with Fastenal. I contacted them at the request of a buyer. The local office was very helpful. They said they have pallets available at their office. I watched a video of a guy putting his machine on a pallet. I usually transport machines in my van. I anticipated transporting my machine to my local Fastenal and then strapping it onto the pallet at the store.
Their prices seem reasonable. I believe it is between $200 to $250 for store to store transport. They couldn't help me in this case though because they don't accept shipments into California, only out.
I may try them the next time I ship a machine.

Curious does Fastenal provide insurance if they damage the game?

2 months later
#3783 65 days ago

I will be back to Colorado again this month, going to the showdown. Not sure if any locals are interested in buying a new “demo” game. I know I will be bringing Star War Premium, and another machine which is undecided. I will open it for the show and if someone wants to purchase it at a demo pricing (to take home at the conclusion of the showdown) we can select a game we have in stock. We carry all major brands.

I can also bring any game NIB for show delivery.

Greg

#3791 63 days ago

Stern HD glass delivered to RMPS next weekend to save shipping if anyone is interested I will have a few.

Greg

1 week later
#3820 57 days ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I've not done business with Greg, Pinsider Ovfdfireman but he and I go back at least ten years to the old RGP days, long before he became a game distributor. I only know him from the internet, like many of us know one another, and I can tell you that his reputation is spotless and his behaviour above board. And after a decade I feel like I know who the man is and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.
On the other hand, I have a serious man-crush on JJ.

Sounds like you ought to stop by! All this time we can put a name with a face. Appreciate the support, maybe we will see you at the show this year.

Greg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
€ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1,099.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10,999.00
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 26.50
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,899.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 1,400.00
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ovfdfireman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside