IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oilguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#196 9 years ago

If anyone is interested in a nice player condition, 100% working STTNG I am going to put mine up on Craigslist later this weekend. I paid $4K a couple years ago and would like to get that back. Would possibly consider a trade for a nice XMEN pro or LE.

3 months later
#460 9 years ago

There were three STTNG's for sale about a month ago and I don't think any of them sold. I had mine on Craigslist for $4,000. I got a few e-mails from folks who would be interested if it were $3,500, I held firm and no one came out to look. I was hoping to make room for an IMVE, but my luck had it that JJ was sold out by the time I was ready to buy. Since we have another craigslist post out there I guess I'll try again also. $4K will take it but this time I am also open for a trade for a nice RBION or IM/VE. It is a really nice game with no playfield wear except a little around the neutral zone under a cliffy. Everything works 100% and the gameplay is smooth.

*** EDIT - SOLD to a local Pinsider ***

1 month later
#660 9 years ago

Hey guys, I am in great need for a Ripley’s RBION. I would prefer HUO or one that is in very good condition. I don't mind paying up a bit for one that is in pristine shape. PM if you have one local that you would like to sale. Thanks.

5 months later
#1019 8 years ago

Did any one pick up that LOTR on CL the other day? Would anyone really pay $7,000 for it? How about the POTC for $3,800, that looked pretty good.

5 months later
#1399 8 years ago

I buy from JJ and pay the sales tax. That's what you are supposed to do, just pay the tax.

4 months later
#1808 7 years ago

Hey guys, I am looking at buying a WOZ RR from a distributor and have only bought from JJ (GEX) who does not carry JJP. Could anyone direct me to a good distributor who makes shipping to Colorado easy and who may have the best pricing? Thanks.

#1810 7 years ago

Pretty much, and making room...

1 year later
#2495 6 years ago

Anyone know where I can rent an escalara for a few days? I'm moving a few pins from Castle Rock to the Glenwood Springs area. I also have a little bit more room and am looking for a Cyclone and Sopranos, any condition is good. Thanks.

#2497 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

You need one...my back still hurts from heaving the STTNG up that giant staircase!
I rented a lectrotruck from these guys a few years back...I find them a bit awkward to use but some people swear by them:
http://www.arapahoerental.com/rental-equipment/dolly-stair-climber-battery-powered/3084

Wow, did I feel bad when you posted you had to haul STTNG down by yourself. But it does sound like an escalara or a lectrotruck is cheaper than marriage counseling. Thanks for the link!

2 weeks later
#2533 6 years ago

“I am brand new to the hobby and looking to start a collection in my basement.“

I depends on if you are looking for new or used. Craigslist currently has some reasonably priced games that look pretty good. Do a small bit of research here first, but just don’t let the drama and price policing get you down. If you listened to everyone on Pinside you would never buy your fist pin. If you want new, JJ at Game Exchange is good for Sterns, and Hemisperes is good for JJP but is not local. Enjoy the hobby, and don’t worry if you make a few mistakes.

11 months later
#3292 5 years ago

Hey guys, I’m looking for a project or players pin to hone my fixing skills over the winter. I am a DMD guy and not interested in paying inflated Craigslist prices. I would prefer something like Whitewater, STTNG, Sopranos, Adams Family, Simpson’s PP, Indy, WPT, or really about anything. I am in Castle Rock during the weekends, and in New Castle (Glenwood Springs) during the week days, so I can cover all of the Front Range and Western Slope depending on where you are. I’ll pay the PinSide fee for a sale no problem. Thank you, Dave.

#3296 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

you'll probably find that most people would love to pick up those titles at a lower price and fix them up themselves, might be tough to get some of those "A" titles at a cheaper price.
You may want to broaden your search to some solid state games or less sought after titles. Fix em, play em then sell em if you dont like it too much. just my 2 cents

Good point that the “A” titles may be difficult to find, that’s why I mentioned that I would be open to other titles. Basically, I’m looking for the guy that picked one up to do something with and never got around to it or ran out of room. I do expect to pay market price in regards to condition, but I am not interested in funding a guys next NIB purchase by buying his beat on game.

Squeakman, you’ve got me worried that this may be more diffucult than I initially thought!

4 months later
#3580 5 years ago

Hey guys, I am looking for an Escalera and a Sapranos.

2 weeks later
#3615 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Who wants to sell me a White Water?

I hope CGC.

3 months later
#3870 4 years ago

Anyone with an MMR interested in selling? I would rather buy used than buy NIB on the next run. Also looking for a Whitewater and Sopranos. Thanks.

5 months later
#4166 4 years ago

I recently bought three new games and ran out of space. My HUO LOTR LE drew the short straw. I’ll get something on CL soon.

1 week later
#4180 4 years ago

I have a RR WOZ 2.0 with Steve G’s Witch and Monkey mods that I would like to trade for a JJPPOTC LE if anyone is interested.

9 months later
#4560 3 years ago
Quoted from ShooterMcD:

Someone just scored a HOU single owner Tron for $4K in Broomfield. I was about 15 minutes too late. Hope it was someone in this group.

I saw that too and it looked really nice. I would have tried, but I need to cut my collection in half and couldn’t justify a new one. It was on CL for only 30 minutes at most.

3 weeks later
#4620 3 years ago

Anyone have an Iron Man Vault for sale? My neighbor is looking to get into the obsession.

2 weeks later
#4676 3 years ago

Hey guys, I’m relocating to Midland, TX and would like to trade my low play AC/DC Premium LED with color DMD before I go. Looking for either an Elvira HOH or a Willy Wonka.

Thoughts and prayers to those affected by the fires, sounds like Estes Park was in chaos yesterday.

2 weeks later
#4712 3 years ago

Anyone have a WPT or Sopranos they would like to sale? Willing to pay the PinSide Fe.

#4736 3 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

Looking for an AC/DC premium for a friend if anyone has one for sale

I’ve got an AC/DC Prem Vault LED I was getting ready to put up on Craigslist. PM me if you would like pics

3 weeks later
#4780 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

We are selling our house if that counts. I would love for it to go to a fellow pinball / arcade aficionado. The entire collection will be negotiable to the new owner but not opposed to carting them across the country. PM me if you are serious. Kinda sad about the whole thing. We love our place.

Wow, sorry to hear that. You have about the coolest game room ever. If you need help with anything please let me know.

11 months later
#5681 2 years ago

Anyone have a high quality multicade cocktail or pub table they are looking to sell? I’m looking for one that has controls with a trackball on three sides so that you can play both horizontal and vertical scrolling games. Would like it to have all the popular games that play as close as the originals. If no one has one for sale, any recommendations on brands and distributors would be helpful. Thanks.

1 year later
#6764 11 months ago

Just listed my STLE on Pinside Market Place, will be putting it on Craigslist soon. A great game in great shape.

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (LE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am the original owner, purchased December 2013. Added plastic protectors, Superband post rubbers, and titan flipper rubbers. In great shape, plays very fast with silky smooth r...”
2023-09-28
Castle Rock, CO
Archived after: 192 days
Viewed: 1079 times

4 months later
#7027 6 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (LE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am the original owner, purchased December 2013. Added plastic protectors, Superband post rubbers, and titan flipper rubbers. In great shape, plays very fast with silky smooth r...”
2023-09-28
Castle Rock, CO
Archived after: 192 days
Viewed: 1079 times

I am hoping to sell my STLE this week. I’m the original owner and it’s in great shape. I’m about 20 minutes south of the Pinball Showdown. Hit me up if interested.

6 months later
#7433 22 days ago

I’m getting transferred to West Texas and won’t have as much space in the new house. Whitewater and Legends of Valhalla Deluxe are the ones on the list to sell so far. WW is in very good players condition and LOV is like new. I’ll get a marketplace ad and pictures up when I get back to Colorado this weekend. Games are in Castle Rock. I have an Escalera so they are easy to move out of the basement. Thanks.

#7439 17 days ago

I just posted three machines to Pinside market place. Let me know if interested. I’m in the middle of a move and need to make room. I have an Escalera (sorry, not for sale) for an easy move out.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO and in great shape. Hate to let it go but we are moving and all my pins won’t fit in the new house. Audits shows 2,700 plays. Only issue is the Tower Diverter does not stay...”
17 days ago
Castle Rock, CO
10,000 9,500
Machine - For Sale
White Water 5% OFF!
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Solid players condition. Original topper, with only slight bubbling of the sticker. New mountain plastics and topper cover. Minor playfield wear at the mine scoop exit, see pho...”
17 days ago
Castle Rock, CO
7,800 7,400
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Great game in perfect shape. We are in the process of a move and need to sell a few. Mods include 3D lane covers and Mezel Mods ramp building. Has a shaker motor, side blades, a...”
17 days ago
Castle Rock, CO
6,500 6,300

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oilguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=oilguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.