IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider notbychance.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#429 9 years ago

Some dude in Littleton has a Congo listed for $450. Appears to be bs unfortunately. I've tried to contact him to no avail. If anyone has anyluck on it post it up!

1 week later
#443 9 years ago

I've shouted out to the guy about the TZ. Waiting for a callback and crossing my fingers.

#449 9 years ago

I'm looking to buy a like new met pro/premium in colorado or surrounding areas. May also be interested in Star Trek, TAF. Let me know if you are thinking about selling one. Not sure if I can wait till the next run of MET. Thanks.

#452 9 years ago

Game exchange is sold out. They were the cheapest when I called around when they were in stock. Didn't have a place to put machines until recently after moving. Havent really considered buying anywhere else. Kind of wanted to start a relationship with them since I'm new to the area.

#459 9 years ago

Thanks guys I have a good lead on a met pro now. We will see how it pans out

5 months later
#904 8 years ago

I have a led met pro in very nice shape going on the chopping block in Littleton. The machine will be available for viewing in two weeks. It has a shaker and Cliffy protectors installed along with led buttons and led lights. It is an original with led's added. I bought it from a local pinsider and I believe I'm the third owner.

6 months later
#1362 8 years ago

There is a craigslist ad from Montrose CO from a guy selling off his game room. He has pinball machines for sale. No prices listed. Contacted him. Starting prices are as follows.
Flinstones: 3500
Getaway: 3000
Gorgar: 600
Mars God of War: 600

Or 7k for everything. I'll assume these prices may very flexible....

6 years later
#6040 1 year ago

I have a routed and beat up X-Files that has a bad DMD I would sell for $2500

6 months later
#6438 1 year ago

I have a good condition Vacation America that I’m putting up for sale. It’s currently in Carbondale CO but my buddy will be bringing it to Denver tomorrow if nobody wants it over here. Call me or message if interested. $2500 or best offer 970-710-077two

2 months later
#6606 1 year ago

Going to be listing a StarTrek LE in the next month or so. 2nd owner, HUO 10,500.

#6617 1 year ago

I would also be interested in trading my Star Trek LE for: JP premium, Addams family, Metallica premium, WOZ, Willy wonka. There may be some other machines as well. +-cash

2 months later
#6799 10 months ago

Selling a StarTrek LE in great condition, HUO 2nd owner. Has a few mods, color DMD, pops, shooter rod. 11k, carbondale CO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider notbychance.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=notbychance and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.