IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nixpaints.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3519 5 years ago

Looking to trade a nice condition WW for a FH (plus cash of course). Has Leds, stadium lights & powdercoated rails/legs. Anyone?

6 months later
#3954 4 years ago

Looking for a MMR standard or AFM special remake if anyone wanting to part. (Sorry not looking for an 8hr drive from Denver and back to pickup).

4 months later
#4173 4 years ago

Looking to swap a nice shadow plus cash for a Houdini. I’m also fine with buying outright if anyone is willing to part with Houdini.

2 weeks later
#4205 4 years ago

Any arcade collectors on here? I pulled a 19” crt from a golden tee cab if anyone wants it. Hate to see it go in the trash. Works but needs a little TLC

4 months later
#4336 3 years ago

Haha no clue but he refused when I offered $8.5k cash, after pointing out the value of a royal and that his doesn’t have the upgraded screen/speaker panel. My brother offered a dialed in for a trade and he still wanted $4k.

1 month later
#4399 3 years ago

Also looking for a MMr but since V8 asked first I’ll see if anyone has a JP premium they are willing to part with?

#4402 3 years ago

My bad, I was referring to V8haha asking for the MMR when I asked if anyone had a JP Premium for sale. I realize it’s a long shot but I’d take a JP pro too

#4406 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

He does have a JP pro on the floor.

Thanks Waldo, I’ll hit him up!

Lol V8haha if I come across one I’ll let u know

7 months later
#5048 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a swap? AFMle for MBle.

1 month later
#5198 3 years ago

Anyone know what’s up with Co Bar in Frisco? In town past couple days and stopped by. They closed, no sign on the door and no update on the website.

#5203 3 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

Co bar claims to have staffing problems. We were there more than 10 days ago and it was closed. No note on door or update on their website. It’s a shame. Hope they get opened up again.

Hope so too. The least they could do is post an update or leave a note out of respect of the customers that wasted a trip

1 month later
#5285 2 years ago

Looking for a Creature if anyone is willing to part. Have a nice NGG I’d be willing to trade plus cash or I’d be happy to buy outright as well.

#5291 2 years ago

Off topic but any Pinhead interested in software for a PGA Championship arcade? Have manual and all installation disks. Similar to golden tee. Took it out of a machine to make a MAME arcade. Free to whomever

1 month later
#5372 2 years ago

Hey all! Looking for a creature or scared stiff if anyone, or knows anyone who might be willing to part

#5382 2 years ago

Thanks guys. I’ve been in contact with the seller from Estes. What I perceived as a lack of interest in selling could be explained by a busy work schedule. I’ll keep at it

2 weeks later
#5428 2 years ago

Update; picked up the creature from the Estes seller. Price was a bit high but fine with it as it’s what I wanted. He’s a good guy, didn’t know it at the time but I’ve dealt with him over the years when he lived in Littleton. Overall good experience

4 months later
#5734 2 years ago

Anyone out there by chance interested in swapping a powder coated set of legs, lockdown bar, side rails and shooter plate for some clean ones? Flawless condition. They are green and currently on SS

1 week later
#5746 2 years ago

Happy new year my Colorado pinheads!

Still looking to swap a set of green powder coated armor for a WPC95 pin. Set is like new, in flawless condition. I can pm pics to see how it’ll look on other machines. Looking for original steel pieces

3 months later
#5992 1 year ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

I see that Elvira Scared Stiff keeps getting past from flipper to flipper each one adding a few grand. Started out at $4,700 then got bought and flipped to $6,900 now another flipper bought it and has it listed for $9,000
Freaking jackasses.

Anyone know the seller of the SS? I’ve been on the lookout for one of these for a long time so I think I would have noticed any posted. This guy first listed this one for $9k in January. I hit him up then and he never responded. This time around he’s being pretty vague and only sending dark:blurry pics. I asked for a flash on the shooter lane and he sent one with the ball in it . Im thinking he’s already told me all I need to know

1 month later
#6068 1 year ago

Anyone dealt with cointaker on purchasing games? I’m looking to put a deposit on TBL but have a little hesitation knowing Dutch’s track record. I’ve sent a couple emails to Melissa and didn’t get a word back even after a few weeks

2 weeks later
#6088 1 year ago

These CL scammers are so annoying spamming the ads over and over. Maybe if we all toy with them they will quit with our local market. I exhausted all I could with the 513 number. Sent fake pics of BTC transactions and all. He won’t respond to me anymore lol. There’s two different people involved that I talked to. Guys are scumbags

#6092 1 year ago

They aren’t asking for codes. I have encountered that before, no idea how it works. These guys just send fake pics and ask for payment

1 month later
#6178 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

Are there any good $250-300 transportation options for a lower value machine out of Grand Junction headed to NorCal or Oregon?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transportation-options-gj-colorado-west-to-ca-or

Fastenal is a good option. I’ve used them for premium games with great results. You have to pallet and wrap the game urself tho.

1 month later
#6285 1 year ago

Thinking of switching up the lineup. I have a nice HUO TSPP that I’d like to swap for something else. Can do +/- cash too if needed

4 months later
#6521 1 year ago

Time to let go of my Simpsons Pinball Party. HUO, powder coated in and out. Extremely clean. $8600 for local Pinhead’s before I create an ad

1 month later
#6642 1 year ago

Hey all, anyone else having issues getting a response from Melissa? Last couple months my emails aren’t being responded to. Have an order paid for that wasn’t fulfilled. Hope she’s alright

Edit: yup cointaker melissa

1 month later
#6783 11 months ago

Anyone have a Foo LE they would be willing to part with? I have a nice MBle I’d be willing to swap

2 weeks later
#6808 10 months ago

Going to be listing my MBle for sale but figured id give my local peeps first dibs. Only mods are pinstadiums, powder coated rails and full Titan bands. HUO. Asking $13.5 obo

#6810 10 months ago

Thanks Gord, appreciate the kind words. I have a FFle and a Lebowski coming in hopefully fairly soon

1 week later
#6838 10 months ago
Quoted from John_C:

I know the thread is derailing a little bit, but has anyone ever considered or tried using some kind of ceramic coating instead of wax?

Sure it can be done but the prep involved to do a proper ceramic would be similar to prepping for a clear coat.

Better off using a polymer product. Prep involved would be a little more involved than waxing but an easier and less messy application process.

3 weeks later
#6879 9 months ago

Will be listing my HUO Aerosmith Pro soon. Giving the local group first dibs. It’s clean, has mirror blades, speaker lights and powder coated.
Asking $7500obo

2 months later
#7002 7 months ago

Haha that was me in my early days of the hobby! Brought a mousin around as I was told the swap meet was the best place to sell it. No luck. Not many people came thru. Sounds like it used to be a much bigger deal but has died off over the years.

Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Can you imagine if there was a section of non working project games for sale? People would eat Dan alive "OMG so many games didn't work, there was a whole room with everything broken" lol.
Best bet would be to post wtb in this thread (which you kinda already did) and then coordinate delivery at the show with the seller.
The other option is the swap meet on Sunday morning, I seem to remember a whole game in the back of someone's truck at the 2019 swap meet with a FS sign on it.

2 months later
#7135 5 months ago

On the lookout for a HUO Guardians pro if anyone knows of a local one willing to be parted with.

3 weeks later
#7175 4 months ago

Anyone want a 19” lcd display for a cocktail cabinet? Bought for a project I never got to years ago. Sticker says I paid $200. Hate to throw it away

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nixpaints.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=nixpaints and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.