IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n101aa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3462 5 years ago
Quoted from elguanaco:

Anyone have a Cyclone for sale in Colorado?

I'm looking for one too. Whoever has one for sale, I'll offer $1 over what elguanaco offers.

4 months later
#3801 4 years ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

Tilt will be getting two new Limited Edition machines this week: Monster Bash LE and Black Knight, Sword of Rage LE. We also recently added POTC CE and Pong. Come check them out!
This also means I need to sell a machine, so if you are looking for something let me know: Currently listed on CL: Champion Pub, Kiss Premium, Viking, Monte Carlo (4 player EM), but feel free to make an offer on any machine in the arcade (the full list on inside map). I also have a Johhny Mnuemonic that I just tore down (rubbers, Comet LEDS, cleaned, etc.) and rebuilt the flippers, a Charlie's Angels, and a HUO Metallica.

Oh please don't get rid of Champion Pub! It's about the only pin that gets me up to Louisville to play!

1 year later
#5265 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

WTH is Pindustry? Saw their sign near I-25 and Arapahoe rd, maybe the old CB and Potts?

A food hall is going into the old C.B. Potts building.

Pindustry is going into the building where Autotek, Jackson's Sports Bar and Grill, and a large auto leasing company used to be. An open-air second level is currently being added to the building which is what I assume will be for the 2 stages for live music that can accommodate up to 900 people supposedly. I'm sure the residents in the adjacent apartment building will be real happy about that. While I'm a little bit excited for a place like Pindustry to be within walking distance of my house, I hope any pinball machines there aren't overpriced, poorly maintained games like ones found at Punch Bowl Social and Moe's.

#5268 2 years ago

According to their home page, games will include "vintage pinball". I wonder though what is their definition of "vintage".

https://thepindustry.com/

2 months later
#5405 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Made it up the Lyons pinball today. Was a lot of fun, he’s got a Mando up there.

Yes, I was there for most of the day too... The town of Lyons itself was really crowded today with the usual tourists and a festival going on, but it was worth the drive!

6 months later
#5794 2 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

Curious to hear of the protectors around the scoops (cliffy copies) are doing… the one I played in Thursday in Frisco was borderline destroyed.

The scoop protector on the one at the 1UP Greenwood Village was totally destroyed about 24 hours after DNO set the game up.

1 month later
#5916 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Wow pindustry will not be a pinball location for long. Games are filthy and broken. They need a tech if they plan to continue being a pin location. Sad to see!

The games at Pindustry are getting cleaned up, leveled, code updated, and issues fixed all this week. The Munsters looks brand new now (can't post a pic because this thread is a sales thread). The recently received games are now playing like they should.

I had a look at the audits on several games today and I'm surprised just how much those games are getting pounded.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n101aa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=n101aa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.