IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mycarlooksfast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5456 2 years ago
Quoted from tigzzz:

I just listed my Shadow. It is in amazing condition and plays perfectly. It is located in Dillon at Elevation Bowl if you want to check it out. I am also selling all of the arcade games there if anybody is interested in arcades.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/119496

Very nice Shadow. Wish I had the room and funds.

I do have room for another arcade machine and may be interested in something you're selling. Can you PM me what arcades you're selling?

5 months later
#5805 2 years ago

I have a decent condition T2 that I'm considering trading +/- cash for another 90's B/W game. Interested primarily in the games on my wishlist especially WCS and HS2 but may consider other titles. PM me if interested.

4 months later
#6095 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Anyone got a T2 for sale?

Mine isn't on the market, but it wouldn't break my heart to see it leave. PM me, lets chat and perhaps you can convince me to sell it.

5 months later
#6445 1 year ago

I've got a pair of silver halographic pro precision cnc flippers for sale. Bought them on the black friday sale, had them in my CCr for a week and absolutely hated them. Figured I'd offer them locally before making an ad involving shipping. Looking for $50. Includes puller tool and instructions.

Added 15 months ago:

SOLD

4 weeks later
#6490 1 year ago

Anyone have a White Water they're looking to sell?

3 weeks later
#6536 1 year ago

I'm looking for a new sheet of standard width playfield glass. If someone in the Denver area has an extra sheet to sell or can direct me where to find one, please PM me. Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mycarlooksfast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=mycarlooksfast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.