IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_frog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4235 4 years ago

Aw man, I'm in Greeley and would love a Safecracker but not ready to drop 7G's on a machine right now. GLWS!

4 months later
#4350 3 years ago
Quoted from rickyrooroo:

Thinking of selling The Getaway: High Speed II. Any interest? $2500.

Aw man...I've been looking for a decent copy of this for a while, but this nonsense going on with COVID and the economy has me squirreling away all of my discretionary income in case disaster strikes. GLWTS and I may reach out to you down the road to see if you still have it if I don't see that you've sold it here.

9 months later
#5076 3 years ago

(Also available are a Williams Hurricane, Bally Strikes and Spares, Bally Bobby Orr Power play. These machines work and I'm not sure on the selling prices)

Is the Strikes and Spares also the same guy? I'm in Greeley so I'm not that far away. I'd love to see some pics of the S&S if there are any.

#5078 3 years ago

Took a look at these machines, and oof, they're in pretty bad shape. Lots of rust on things and I think average is being a little on the forgiving side. Nice enough guy, but he is wanting too much for the condition of these pins IMO. They're all projects with some being in better shapen than others. S/S has a lot wrong with it including rust, acid damage on the MPU board, rust, some playfield wear, cabinet was in OK shape...but the backglass is in really nice shape. I offered $500 and he declined. A LOT of work would have to go into the S/S to get it working again as a player's machine.

The Hurricane he said he wanted $2k for and that was a non-starter for me based on just the things I saw without even peeking up the skirt. Just a very cursory glance spotted several rusted screw heads and some damage on the playfield. These games were not cared for and their condition shows it. Someone may be interested in them, but at these prices, you had better be prepared to put a pretty considerable amount of time and money into them to get them working, and you'll be doing it at a loss.

#5080 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Just called on the craigslist $500 black knight. Current bid is 750. Let's see who wins it, I'm out. Guy said his phone is blowing up. You thirsty SOB's

"Needs work."

<checks pic>

You don't say! Man, with the amount of effort put into that ad, I'm surprised that he doesn't have a mob beating his front door down.

1 month later
#5213 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I brought my pencil!

Gimme something to write on, man!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_frog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=mr_frog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.