IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1118 8 years ago

New, reproduction backglass for Blackout from Planetary Pinball. With shipping I paid $270.00. - Your cost $240, cash and carry.

I sold my game and don't need it.

Backglass is still sealed in un-opened box. - Thanks

BlackoutBG_(resized).jpgBlackoutBG_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#1215 8 years ago

I have 5 sheets of PDI glass left over from a large shipment I bought. The glass is new, still wrapped from the factory. I also have one sheet of used PDI left.

I'm tired of running my Craigslist ad and need closet space so I'll gladly reduce the price. You will not find a better price anywhere.

Same for the NIB Blackout reproduction backglass on CL. Make me an offer.

thanks

#1218 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I can only guess what things you are looking to stuff in there...

Invading Cheeseheads that buy our Colorado machines.

#1224 8 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I might be able to be convinced. I can't handle the glare on some of my modern Sterns with the fluorescent tube backbox lighting.

Pinball Dude... I've already promised one sheet and am down to 4 of the new remaining. Come see it in my Stern Batman TDK if you need convincing.

Bring beer and I'll throw in a free pinball lesson.

#1228 8 years ago
Quoted from reynolds531:

So, then, what are you asking per sheet of glass? I would assume that this is regular size not wide body.

PM sent.

Go Broncos.

#1236 8 years ago
Quoted from angus:

is there a GOT Prem/LE on location around Denver? Looking to play one, tomorrow if so.

I know Lyons Classic Pinball is way father than you'd probably like to travel but they have an LE there. Plays great.

#1249 8 years ago

I have two sheets of used Invisglass that I'll sell. $100 each.

Thanks

#1251 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will take them both if you want to hold them for me till I come out for Dory. Alternatively, they could be dropped off in superior at my borthers place. They would be a gift from me to him anyway. He will put them on his Tee'd Off and CBW. I mention that because whom the hell would put invisiglass on those games

Sorry, Hilton but I answered my email this morning before returning to this thread. I have two people interested and I'm fairly certain at least one sheet has been sold. If one or both sheets are still available later on I will gladly let you know.

Thanks bud, I hope you're well.

#1255 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

We will be out in your area for an entire week around Labor Day. Would love to finally stop over and play pinball for a day if you will have us.

Don't threaten me with a good time.

(Beer is already stocked for ya my friend)

#1256 8 years ago

Pending cash exchange and pick up, all PDI and Invisaglass has been sold.

Thanks. I met some great new people.

1 week later
#1290 8 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Still looking for a Cirqus Voltaire in case any one has one to sell.

I have a rare sample version CV I'll consider selling. Its also a Chris Hutchens, HEP restoration. I haven't thought of a price but as you can imagine it will be in the top value range. If someone is serious I'll come up with a hard number but it will definitely be into five figures.

#1294 8 years ago
Quoted from Tazdingo:

Gotta love auto-correct.

Nope. Public school system.

2 weeks later
#1349 8 years ago

I'm going

#1351 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Nice, not sure if i've ever meet either of you guys in real life, are you going to JJ's get together friday night?

Possibly. What time is that at?

1 week later
#1388 8 years ago

I've never used it but try this pinball locator.

http://www.pinballmap.com/colorado

#1389 8 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Guys - anywhere to play in Durango?

Looks like Pargosa Springs is closest to you.

Bear Creek Saloon
475 Lewis Street
Pagosa Springs, CO

I used another pinball locator to find it.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zdkD7YD6mbyI.kcCdiek__ZOc&hl=en_US

#1410 8 years ago
Quoted from dnikolich:

Are you bringing a game or games to this year's show? Confirm your game by Saturday and come to the annual Pins and Pins event April 3 from 1-4pm with free bowling, free pinball, free BBQ, and your first drink provided by the Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown! Confirm your games now to [email protected] to get your invite. Thanks!

I think its great you're doing this, Dan.

#1418 8 years ago

Contact me about the BOP. Diamond Plate playfield.

1 week later
#1447 8 years ago

Poor reading skills. Never mind.

2 weeks later
#1493 7 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

For Sale, $7,500.00 Wizard of OZ-Emerald City Limited Edition-#666 of 1000........Somewhat reluctantly---I just feel like its time.
Check out my ad on Craigslist if you want to.................Located in the Denver,CO. metro area-and really want an interested party to be able to come see it and able to transport from my house.
Thanks,Kirk
denver.craigslist.org link

V8Torino is a solid guy. Buy with confidence.

I haven't seen you on Pinside or in person for a long while, Kirk. That's a loss for all. I hope you're well.

Kim

3 weeks later
#1565 7 years ago

Gotta be a prank CL ad. - Here's the number he listed if you want to try. 720-773-8484

LINK: denver.craigslist.org link

""Used Pinball Machine Collection - $1000 (Lone Tree)

My cousin died and I'm selling his collection for my aunt. He has 5 games in the basement. I have no idea how he got them down there and I'm not helping to get them out so if you'll have to bring friends and a truck. I imagine they're heavy. There are 5 games. Simpsons, Family Guy, Lord of the Rings, Batman, and Star Trek. $1,000 each or $4,500 if someone wants to take it all.

Call, email, text whatever you want, we'll figure it out."

#1587 7 years ago

The ball bowler on CL is mine. I'm tired of running the ad and dealing with tire kickers. Its also Happy Hour and I'm feeling no pain.

$3500

Thanks

#1589 7 years ago

Ball bowler is now sold pending payment and pick up.

2 months later
#1822 7 years ago

I'm seeking a Skeeball machine if anyone is holding.

Thanks

#1823 7 years ago

I have my Big Lewboski tweaked and dialed in. Now its time for real world testing.

Party at my house tomorrow night Wednesday, 08/24/16. - 6 to 10:30-ish.

Yes, you can bring a guest but no Nihilist or rug pissers.

Hope to meet some new people and I'm a lot nicer than some on Pinside believe. - Contact me privately for details.

Kim

#1841 7 years ago

I would suggest we go easy on Lordloss. I've road tripped further than Iowa for deals and I've also met people at a half way point.

#1850 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

remind me, when are you open/around?

Make JJ set up the BBQ. He spoils us locals.

1 week later
#1873 7 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

What's the home edition of the Transformers mean?

Beneath a Pro.

2 weeks later
#1879 7 years ago

I'll be there Thursday, Friday and leave Saturday afternoon.

#1885 7 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I'm going as well. Thursday - Sunday AM

Cool! I'm giving you a head nuggie when I see you.

1 week later
#1902 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

$500 Gladiators...grab it!

Someone is already in on it. I'm back up I guess...

4 months later
#2064 7 years ago

I'm looking for a Skee Ball machine in good to excellent shape. 10 footer please.

The one in Pierce, CO. is 13 feet and too long.

Thanks

2 weeks later
#2079 7 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Anyone know where I can play a Ghostbusters Premium on location? Seems there are tons of the Pros. But I haven't run across a premium yet. I wanna put a little time on one to see if I may want to buy. Thanks

Lyons Classic Pinball.

3 weeks later
#2104 7 years ago
Quoted from MMGB:

The headbox glass on my Funhouse has a nasty scratch, I'm looking to replace it. Anybody know who sells headbox glass for Williams machines?

I'd just take it to a glass shop so they can measure and duplicate you a piece. It's tempered glass but they will be able to determine that also. Save on shipping.

#2107 7 years ago

If anyone is looking to buy a Night Moves cocktail game for $500 or so, you might try this guy on CraigsList:

He's a non pinball person and told me on the phone it was worth $2600 but he'd sell it to me $1200. I told him at that price there was no reason for me to come look at it but thanks anyway. 10 mins later I got a text saying he'd go $1000. I didn't respond at all and three hours after that he text me again and said he'd take $800.

Last night I went and looked at with $500 in my pocket because he told me it was perfect.

Everything appears to work and play. Coin door is unlock but no keys to it or keys to remove the glass. That hindered my playfield inspection somewhat and you will have to drill glass lock if you take it home. Playfield glass is scratched which he told me on the phone is wasn't. Playfield needs a deep cleaning and complete shop job. Inside of cabinet looking through the door shows cobwebs and some rodent scat.

There is some wear in the artwork above the rollovers that I saw... with the glass on I may have over looked other areas but that's all that was apparent. The plastic arch at the bottom look sunken for some reason but with the glass locked in place I was unable to determine why. Plastics all seemed good from my superficial glance.

I told him thanks for showing me the game but I was going to pass. He asked what I thought a fair price would be and I told him he could expect to get around $500 for it.

Something tells me if any of you guys approach him he may start his song and dance all over again at the $2600 price. Who knows...
What I do know is that often its the timing when buying from guys like him. Its the second or third person to offer him $500 that will probably get it.

I already own this machine and really enjoy it but don't need another project. - Is $500 a fair price? That's up to you to determine.

Happy hunting guys.

#2109 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I don't think so. If the battery blew up I believe those replacement boards are $350. Plus, repining all the acid connectors isn't fun. I should know, I had to do that to the one I picked up. IF the game needs a new board, and parts you could be in this thing for over $900. I think a pristine fully working game like the one I have is worth about $600.
Just my 2 cents.

No argument. As I said the game powers up and I played a game so I am assuming the boards are all OK.

#2111 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If it plays, even if there is acid it's most likely salvigable.
I'd still bring a drill. I always bring a drill just in case anyway

Agreed. Now quit being combative and send me a text with your name identifying yourself....

Seriously, please do at your convenience. My phone had a hick-up and deleted probably half of my contacts. I just recently noticed you being one of them. Thanks buddy.

1 month later
#2143 6 years ago

I just put up a Craigslist ad for miscellaneous things I'm selling. Some of it game room related such as bar stools and decorations. Also selling one of my custom made light display cabinets with the playfield.

If you've not been to my house and seen it, the cabinet top is hinged to open so you can slide in whatever same size playfield you like into it. Individual lights flash behind each insert in random patterns much like the attract mode of a real machine. My pictures look like crap but you get the idea. Thanks

#2146 6 years ago

Hi all

I need a repair recommendation. During installation, I broke the wire lead to my Walking Dead Cross-Bow laser mod. I took it in to a local repair shop and they were unable to fix it. A uBreakiFix store. Evidently the pin is broken and they were unable to solder it and they don't carry those pins. This is not a simple solder job or at least not for me.

Any suggestions of who or where I could take this?

Pinside will not allow me to post a picture in this thread. The pin connection is very small.

Thanks,
Kim

#2158 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I need a repair recommendation.

Disregard, I got it covered. Thanks

3 weeks later
#2184 6 years ago

I’m trying to compose this message as calmly and accurately as I can.

Many years ago, I was strongly warned to never allow Tom Grobe to ever take your boards with him. After years of working with Tom, socializing and developing a friendship, I let my guard down and trusted him with one of my boards.

That was months ago for a promised one week job. Since then, I have endured his lies, ignored phone contact and intentional inconvenience.

Last night, after a bullshit story of two flat tires and him missing our scheduled appointment, I drove to Tom’s house and confronted him for my board. He fished it out of a pile of boards and I can only hope it’s not someone else’s.

The board is still not repaired as he said it was and I’m baffled as to why he even scheduled our appointment.

Wasting my time waiting on incompetent people is not my forte.

I will be shipping my boards to Rob Anthony from now on unless some of you have a suggestion. I also could use a reliable tech recommendation or two. PM’s welcomed.

Kim

#2189 6 years ago
#2191 6 years ago

Hey guys

I've been cleaning out, organizing and found a bunch of stuff from my old Wrong Crowd Production business. Its free to whoever wants it so please let me know. You can stop over to my house by appointment, I could meet some of you at the show or whatever we can work out. But please, I'm very reluctant to ship anything and its first come first serve.

Sorry no pictures as Pinside won't allow it in this thread.

I have 3 sets of "Poop Bumpers". These are vinyl toilet decals. Novelties obviously. Two flippers decals on the seat and a pop bumper decal on the lid. And it says, Poopbumper 1000

I have a few Glare Guards, *widebody only*. Please, only ask for what you need so I can get these out to as many people that need them.

Lastly, I have backboard mirrors that I named, Pinfinity Mirrors back in the day if you remember them. I have them for following games.
Stern Spiderman
Twlight Zone
Addams Family
Guns n Roses

Mirrors are plastic, an easy install and a reversible mod. And they really give the back of the game a very cool depth perspective.

I will have other items for free and also some items for sale in the future including some games.

Kim

#2193 6 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

I used Rob on a WPC 95 A/V board back when they were unobtainium and I wanted someone more talented than myself. So he is a good choice. Is he coming to the show this year ?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, Rob will not be at the show this year. He told me he will be passing through town in a few weeks.

#2200 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have 3 sets of "Poop Bumpers". These are vinyl toilet decals. Novelties obviously. Two flippers decals on the seat and a pop bumper decal on the lid. And it says, Poopbumper 1000
I have a few Glare Guards, *widebody only*. Please, only ask for what you need so I can get these out to as many people that need them.
Lastly, I have backboard mirrors that I named, Pinfinity Mirrors back in the day if you remember them. I have them for following games.
Stern Spiderman
Twlight Zone
Addams Family
Guns n Roses

For those of you who have contacted me, your items will be at Comet Pinball's booth for pick up. I will also leave several wide body Glare Guards for random pick up there.

Kim

#2201 6 years ago

The Taito, Ice Cold Beer for sale on Craigslist is mine.

#2203 6 years ago

I just saw that. I'm only taking back up offers right now.

#2205 6 years ago

Don't know?

Quoted from Wickerman2:

I have a NGG and a Whirlwind I may be selling. I am just up I-25 from RMPS.

#2207 6 years ago

Pretty sure its done by the honor system and you don't have to publicly disclose but, atta boy.

#2208 6 years ago

I sent you a sincere apology more than a week ago which you have chosen to ignore. And instead, it would seem you'd prefer to snipe at me on Pinside and pick little fights.
We can continue in this manner if you choose but I'd prefer not to. Unlike you, I will gladly accept your email or you can meet me at the Denver show and talk it out.

Kim

#2210 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

not to have to worry that you are going to come verbally confront them in person.

Typical Whysnow exaggeration. One of the many reasons nobody believes or trusts you on Pinside. I'll let entirety of my comment stand and people can judge for themselves if I was threatening or not. They will also judge you and your propaganda.

#2212 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I seriously have no idea what you are talking about. Where did I "prefer to snipe at me on Pinside and pick little fights"? This is the part of this forum that I don't like at all.

If I'm mistaken, I apologize.

#2223 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Stern Spiderman
Addams Family
Guns n Roses
Mirrors are plastic, an easy install and a reversible mod. And they really give the back of the game a very cool depth perspective.

Last call if you want any of these items. I have everybody's order packed that have contacted me and I will be dropping them off at Comet Pinball's booth later today or tomorrow. And as I've already posted, I will be leaving extra wide body Glare Guards so swing by the booth and pick one up.

Looks like I'll still have some left over freebies after this so if you're ever in the Boulder area swing by and play my collection. Or let me know and I can relay the items to you via my friends, Kevin Carroll at Lyon's Classic or Dan Gutches of the One Up or JJ at the Game Exchange.

Enjoy the show and I hope to see you there. Hit me up for an argument or a misunderstanding if you like.

Kim

1 week later
#2241 6 years ago

I've flame polished several ramps and the results are spectacular. But I had one close call long ago that scared me enough that I'm not willing to risk damaging someone else's ramp by my mistake. And I don't know of any one who provides a service.

There are plenty of videos out there to teach you and that's how I learned. Its not that difficult to do, you just need to be careful.

Call me if you decide to try it as I have some great tips I can pass along to you. Too much to write about here and I can go into much better detail over the phone. Anyone interested is welcome to contact me if they want to give it a try.

Two things I will tell you. Make sure the ramp is as clean as possible otherwise you will melt dirt into the plastic. And keep the flame moving at all times.

Here's a couple of video's. Google for more results: Pinball flame polishing Ramps

#2246 6 years ago

For cracks or broken plastic there is a liquid bond that can be applied. A few choice's out there but I've had good success with Ambroid ProWeld

Flame polishing is only for surfaces scratches. Deep scratches such as the main ball trail will be greatly reduced, nearly imperceptible, but not removed completely. You'll know its still there but not from the players position and your friends will think you bought new ramps.

#2250 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

These kind of stories make me very nervous about taking a torch to my ramp, so I'm still hoping to find someone local who will do the job for hire!

As he learned the hard way, you can not flame "Polish" a crack. No offense Komolo, its humble of you tell the story for others to learn from.

One of my tips for flame polishing is that you hold the ramp with your bare hand on the bottom and sides directly where the flame is being applied. Assuming you have nerve endings that work, that will be your alarm system to back off and its dummy proof.

Here's a suggest. Go to a plastic manufacturing company and get some free scraps to practice with. They have bins for give away or at least the one in Louisville did. Maybe take your ramp along and ask them to diagnose the type of acrylic or whatever it is and get scraps of that.

You can do it and being nervous about it will probably help you be careful. I was nervous my first time also after the scare stories.

#2271 6 years ago

Last Friday evening I brought home the Bone Busters on Craigslist (Loveland) and have been shopping it out since. The seller continues to let the ad run for some reason, along with his ad selling a Jokerz. If you're interested in the Jokerz read on.

The seller is not a Pinhead and the Bone Busters is a Basement Find. A dirty, dusty, diamond in the ruff that has sat un-played for many, many years. It's not perfect but I couldn't be happier or more surprised as I tear it down and shop it out.

I did a very superficial look at the Jokerz and cannot comment on its condition other than it powers up. The GI was mostly out and I was there for the Bone Busters. But if the Jokerz has a similar history, which I suspect it might, it could be worth while to check out.

Seller is negotiable on price but he is also haggle savvy.

fortcollins.craigslist.org link

#2285 6 years ago

Summer time slow down, happens every year. I'll be listing a Indiana Jones (Williams) fairly soon.

#2287 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Damn Kim your going to sell that Jones? How did it turn out? Got a peek at it in the rough when I picked up CC.

It came out great. All it needs now is a new playfield glass.

It was great chatting with you at the Showdown by the way. I'm still chuckling of what Rick told you about CCr.

2 months later
#2434 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I can't remember the guy who makes the alternative translites out of longmont. I need his info for a project I'm working on.
I tried to hit him up on Ebay but so far no reply
Jj

Hey JJ, I'll PM you his info.

Sorry you didn't make it last night.

1 week later
#2452 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Is Denver Craigslist usually this dry for 90’s DMD?

I have two desirable titles all ready to sell but I haven't got my ads running just yet. Anyone interested can shoot me a message for details.

2 weeks later
#2470 6 years ago

Yes, but would you sell one of your games for 20k.

#2475 6 years ago

Agreement to buy/sell BBB happened last night with a gentleman in Ohio for full price. Pending bank transfer today of $1000 deposit to hold and final payment due after shipping arrangements are made. He wants a wood shipping crate built for it and tells me has a company lined up that he has done business with in the past.

Would I pay $20K for a game? Probably not. But its value is perceived by others and people can spend their money however they like.

As an imperfect comparison, the SLE Batman66 sold for $15,000 and people were falling all over themselves to buy one. For 5K more this man is buying a mint condition, prototype and a true collector's item with an interesting history. Again, to each their own.

FYI: Stern lost me as a customer that, SLE BM66 day, when they required me to buy it sight unseen along with a non-refundable deposit. I was so insulted I politely told them thanks but no thanks.
In fact, that event was the beginning for me, along with some others, that has left a bad taste in my mouth for the entire hobby. I'm not sure where I'll end up but I'm definitely moving in other directions.

I will edit my ad after receiving the deposit to show Sale Pending.

I've enjoyed owning Big Bang Bar since new in box 2007 and I will miss it.

#2483 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

So Kim, are you leaving us? The fire sale makes me wonder?

I appreciate your question but I'm not sure how to answer. I feel I'm at a crossroad in my life I need to reinvent myself.

Yes, I'm strongly considering leaving the hobby, no I won't be leaving completely but then again, maybe I will. Clear as mud right?

I just feel it's time for me to downsize and as my collection gets smaller, I'll evaluate whether to stay or go.

Anything you see of mine for sale now or up coming will be in excellent condition to HUO to collectors quality. Some of my games I have owned for well over a decade with very low mileage. My prices are rarely set in stone and I'm always glad to negotiate with local Pinsiders. Feel free to come kick the tires and chat.

Kim

#2487 6 years ago

Hi all. I've received some very kind private messages concerning my status and I'm feeling a little like a drama queen. For now, let's just say I'm selling some games.

Some have asked about the crate builder and shipping company my BBB buyer is using. He tells me it's mostly nationwide and called, Craters & Freighters. He's getting bids now and I can imagine it's expensive.

Interesting side note. My buyer collects only high end machines and has been collecting since the 1970's. Seems like a real gentleman but I've never heard his name before.

1 week later
#2511 6 years ago

Follow up to Big Bang Bar.

I received full payment a couple of days ago and shipping arrangements have been made. New owner tells me Craters & Freighters will be charging around $1700 depending on final weight. I have it wrapped and cardboarded waiting pick up.

I have two friends here in Colorado that own BBB and I know they are following this thread. I got $20,000.00 and it sold in less than a week. New owner even told me at the start there was no point in negotiating the price as he was satisfied. I also had two very solid back up offers and one of them tried to snipe the deal by offering me more money. - Food for thought.

#2514 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Looking for a BDK low plays/HUO

Shit, George, I just sold mine a few days ago. It would have been nice getting caught up with you.
(It's unlikely I'll be leaving this addictive hobby anytime soon as I have a TNA ordered. ...But I'm still flip flopping...

#2516 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

That’s not George. Two different guys, close proximity, similar pinside names.

Thanks Mike, I didn't realise but good to know.

#2518 6 years ago

I'm selling my home use only, Rock-Ola Nostalgic Bubbler Jukebox if anyone is interested. Full multi color changing light tubes and bubblers. It holds 100 CD's and plays perfectly. I have it set for random auto play but you can program it however you like include coin-op if you have a location.

I would rather make a deal with a local Pinsider before going to Craigslist. I paid $5K for it a few years ago but I'll make someone a sweet deal on it. I'm still having my mid-pinball life crisis and I'm motivated to sell it.

You can Google "Rock ola model cd 8 bubbler" for images and information.

http://jukeboxesunlimited.com/products/Rockola-CD-8/Rockola%20CD-8-2-W.jpg

#2521 6 years ago

That bone Buster's you picked up a few months back on the chopping block?

I just played it during lunch today.

Sorry, not for sale. That simple and silly little game has me totally addicted and it's hard for me to fully explain why. I slid the PDI glass from my BBB into it and wow did that make the playfield pop.

I don't think you and I have met, have we? Either way, stop down some time and take a spin on it with me. Others are welcome also.

I may have a couple of sheets of PDI glass for sale as not every one buying my games are taking it with. If there's interest I'll do a quick inventory.

#2525 6 years ago

We briefly meet two years ago at Dory Hill, you showed up on Sunday towards the end I believe. Im Dave Andersen up in fort Collins.

I'm horrible at remembering people in general and Pinside handles and avatars only complicate things for me. Seems I need to meet someone at least three times before I begin tracking. I try but sometimes I come off as aloof or arrogant. I certainly don't mean to as I'm actually quite embarrassed by my poor social skills. Thoughtful people take pity on me and re-introduce themselves which is always appreciated.

I'll PM you my phone number. Come play Bone Busters sometime.

was a day late on the one you snagged

Good to know as that adds to resale value.

Kim

#2526 6 years ago

I'm looking to buy a Skeeball machine, 12 foot preferred and also wanting to buy a 12 foot Shuffleboard. Needing repair on the skeeball is fine but no huge, major projects please.
I have WTB ads on Craigslist for more clarity or contact. - My game room is spacious these days.

Many thanks

3 weeks later
#2566 6 years ago

Update: Sometimes friends can make mistakes and act inappropriately. Tom Grobe has accepted my apology and I have accepted his.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Kim Mitchell

1 week later
#2608 6 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Question: I want to see two games in the Denver area: Big Bang Bar and Big Lebowski

Until a few weeks ago, I had both games sitting next to one another in my game room. BBB is now gone but TBL is still here.

Two girlfriends of mine are having a, Ugly Sweater Pinball Party in my home on Friday, December 15th. It's my house so I get to invite people also. Bring a friend and come play TBL and the others if you like. Ugly sweaters are optional and I have mixed emotions about it all...

Might as well make it a blow out party so I'm inviting anyone from this thread to attend. Write me privately to RSVP and for my address. My zip is 80303.

Kim

1 month later
#2708 6 years ago
Quoted from Snorzel:

Anyone else into EMs?

As a small part of my collection, yes, absolutely. Played my Centigrade 37 at an impromptu party I had last night. (I have a ceramic, power ball in it)

Every collection should have at least one EM, IMO.

1 week later
#2744 6 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

The planking was not planking but just needed some cleaning. No insert wear. He believes it is a hou game.

People should be careful with their comments when criticizing a machine or an ad.

#2745 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

There's an Addams Family CPR playfield up for $800, looks like a fair deal (save shipping plus $50 off the CPR pre-order price, and you can examine it first):

The ad has already been deleted.

1 week later
#2776 6 years ago

I stopped in to Game Exchange a few weeks ago to check out the Attack From Mars remake. Yikes, what a beautiful machine and it played very smooth.
It was dumb luck for me that JJ was on vacation as it wouldn't have taken much to get my credit card out.

#2804 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I have my reasons on both accounts. Personal attacks on my profile photo in jest or through PM I have recently received .Yes a Colorado pinside member actually sent me a PM with a negative critique on my profile photo really blew my mind on how insensitive and inconsiderate this individual was. And to then thumbs up is stupid and petty.And not kind or called for. Really . Who cares. I realize it is kind of self absorbed & absurd. I do not care it is me. My personalty . I came back from the brink of (death) from addiction . I should not even be alive . Some one "Up there like me ".Thank the lord. My photo is testament to my sobriety and my physique at age 50 to get my life together and I am damn proud of my self and not afraid to declare it to the world. I do not appreciate your negativity bias and lack of support guys . This forum bums me out. As I am a sensitive individual .

Come on Rob, nobody is concerned about your photo. It works and you can be proud of it.

Many of us suspected the WTB ad's were yours and I thought it was a clever and funny way to comment. Consider it a friendly poke that we're on to you.
If I thought any of this was a serious personal attack, I would have defended you and I know I'm not alone. Roll with it buddy, this is the internet.

Go over to the Jpop thread about 10 months ago and you can read where an angry, completely false crusade was orchestrated against me. I was intentionally slandered and lied about concerning Magic Girl and it was a very effective smear campaign. After months of a Pinside gangbang, I was finally vindicated but the lies still persist among many today. And that's not my only rodeo here.

I'm glad you spoke up for yourself, Rob, that shows strength in itself. And sincere congratulations on managing your drug addiction. If you can handle that, a little Pinside bullshit should be easy.

Welcome to Thunderdome.

#2812 6 years ago
Quoted from Snorzel:

Oh man C37 is a really cool game only played it in a video game would love to play one

I'm in Boulder. Stop over any time and bring a guest or two.

Kim

#2815 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

C37 is sooooo sweet. Ready to let me buy that one yet, Kim?

Sorry for the double whammy but, its not for sale and James Hale has asked first.

Thank you for the nice compliment my friend.

1 month later
#2878 6 years ago

Any guesses as to how many years that Superman in Colorado Springs has been for sale now? The price fluctuations has been interesting to follow also.

2 weeks later
#2902 6 years ago

Selling my HUO, Rock-Ola bubbler jukebox. Ad is on Denver Craigslist when you search "pinball".
Always glad to deal with a fellow Pinsiders on price. - Pinside donation will be made if sold here.
Thanks
*sold*

Added over 6 years ago: Craigslist ad has now been deleted.

#2907 6 years ago

I'd like to buy the Bobby Orr on CL as a gift for a non pinball friend. He doesn't collect but told me a couple of years ago he remembers playing one as a kid and had a fondness for it.

Link: denver.craigslist.org link

I have called right from the beginning, left voice message, texted AND emailed .... all with zero responses to any of my attempts. If anyone knows anything or can help I'd appreciate it.

Many thanks.

#2909 6 years ago

no idea, ill try and contact him as well and let you know if I get a bite.

I just now spoke to him. Someone is there right now negotiating to buy it and he will let me know if it sells or not.

Thank you for offering to help.

1 week later
#2918 6 years ago

I'm looking to buy a Medusa if you know of one. Anything from project to pristine and I will pay accordingly.
I have cash and can travel long distance.

Also looking for a Skee Ball machine.

Thanks

2 weeks later
#2957 6 years ago

I saw that, Russell. Not for me but a clever sales idea. I hope it works out.
With combined shipping cost for an out of state buyer or 2 friends, you may have luck selling it on Pinside.

1 month later
#3068 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Thanks! Really fell apart at the last moment, but went quite well otherwise.

I think you did exceptionally well especially given the level of competition. Thanks for representing Colorado so well.

1 week later
#3086 5 years ago

I'm not desperate but I'm motivated to sell my Christopher Hutchins restored Cirqus Voltaire. It’s the Sample version and a stunning, collectors quality game if anyone is interested.

I’m trying to take advantage of the Denver show being in town and prefer a face to face or local deal.

Link: denver.craigslist.org link

Thanks

#3089 5 years ago

Thanks. I'm an equal opportunity seller.

1 month later
#3180 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I know :-/ I suck

Nah, you tried something different and it didn't work out is all.
You and I did a deal not too long ago and I think you're a stand up guy. - Good luck with sale.

#3186 5 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Now if I could just locate a nice SOF prior to Expo I'll be a really happy guy.

PM sent.

2 months later
#3273 5 years ago

Hi all

I have a computer illiterate friend in Colorado that wants to sell his Big Bang Bar. It's HUO, original owner and in beautiful condition with low mileage. He has it moderately priced, especially based on condition and he's a honorable man.

I'm trying to minimize my involvement in the details and I am simply helping a friend. He is willing to ship and very experienced in doing so.

If you have a sincere interest, let me know. I will simply connect the two of you to work out the details and I will step aside.

1 month later
#3375 5 years ago

Want to buy, Bobby Orr's Power Play.

I'm helping a newbie search for his first game and he desires a Bobby Orr Power Play. I don't mind getting my hands dirty but no major projects nor any machines with sticker shock for a first timer. Willing to pay a fair price based on condition.
Doesn't hurt to talk so let me know what you've got or if you know of someone.

Thanks

2 weeks later
#3414 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Want to buy, Bobby Orr's Power Play. I'm helping a newbie search for his first game and he desires a Bobby Orr Power Play.

No longer needed. My friend has backed out due to "wife" issues.

#3432 5 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

If someone with lots of pinball knowledge offered negotiation, pickup, delivery, setup and support, that has lots of value.

https://gameexchange.biz/ - I referred my friend there for when he's ready.

1 month later
#3531 5 years ago

Word of mouth got me into a friend of a friend of a friend's basement this morning. He's a non-pinball guy that has owned a Gottlieb, Out of Sight machine since the late 70's he tells me and I believed him. He bought it used and it was likely routed for a short while.
I've owned this title before and I'm shifting priorities in my personal life, so I passed on it.

Has some planking and needs a playfield cleaning but other than that, it's pretty damn nice. I didn't do a deep inspection but viewing the back glass from the outside only, it looks spectacular. And the entire machine has been keep in his dark, clean, temperature controlled basement all of these 40 plus years.
He's dead solid firm at $500.

Not advertised at this point so contact me if you want his phone number and I'll connect the two of you.

#3533 5 years ago

Game has been picked up. Thanks all.

3 weeks later
#3589 5 years ago

I have a couple of pallets, free for pick up if anyone wants them.

1 month later
#3693 5 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

Anyone interested in taking an EM repair class with me? Hoping to get 3-5 other people to make it happen. Details on the class are here. Dates are flexible but its a total of 8-12 hours spread out over 2-3 days
https://www.funwithpinball.com/learn/pinball-machine-repair-class
It should be fun!
Relevant to this form because any good EM deal will need some repair!

Mark Gibson is teaching that class and he is the most knowledgeable man I've ever met when it comes to EM machines. He is also very creative with his unique, home brew pinball creations and it's my guess he will have many of his operational sculptures available for the students.
Mark is very generous with his incredible knowledge and I'm proud to know him.

Never heard of Mark Gibson? That's because he is as humble and soft spoken of a man as you will ever meet. Pay attention to every word he says and have fun.

2 weeks later
#3745 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will likely be making an annual summer visit to CO (kind waiting to see if I get a cabin for Dory), so figured i'd toss this out for CO pinheads

A lot of people know that Hilton and I don't like one another. And that's OK as I would guess many of you guys might have issues within your circle, as a lot of people do. It's a unfortunate part of human nature especially among those of us that are opinionated and pig headed.

That said, it is my sense and understanding that Hilton is a very reliable buyer and seller and I would encourage anyone interested in his game to reach out to him. It's also my strong guess that you will find his pictures and description as credible.

Thanks for reading. - Kim

#3754 4 years ago

Is anyone interested in having a group intervention for Pinstein?

#3758 4 years ago

I think Pinstein forgot the sarcasm emoji.

#3767 4 years ago

He's up to $5000 now but he's willing to work with your shipper.

1 week later
#3787 4 years ago

I'm looking for someone to work on my Gottlieb System 80-B
machine. Randy at Peak Pinball is on vacation until the end of the
month and my guess is he will be very busy getting caught up after
he returns.

The game resets during game play and won't restart without a
complete shut down.

A full time mechanic is welcomed of course. Or maybe if your
confidence is decent and you might want to spread your wings a
little for some extra cash, I'm game. - No expectations if so and
maybe we both could learn.

PM or post here is fine.

Thanks

#3813 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I know JJ is good to deal with. I'm really trying to find out if anyone has any experience with PinballPro.

I've not done business with Greg, Pinsider Ovfdfireman but he and I go back at least ten years to the old RGP days, long before he became a game distributor. I only know him from the internet, like many of us know one another, and I can tell you that his reputation is spotless and his behaviour above board. And after a decade I feel like I know who the man is and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.

On the other hand, I have a serious man-crush on JJ.

2 weeks later
#3841 4 years ago

If I don't get some responses to my Big Hurt ad, I'll be open to a trade and throw in a free foot massage.

1 month later
#3917 4 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

That's a dedicated seller, right there.

LMAO

1 week later
#3926 4 years ago

Getting married in a month and the lady digs it.
Happy wife happy life right ?

Congrats on both!

#3947 4 years ago

Show up with your Escalera dressed as Tim Curry in Rocky Horror Picture Show and tell him you'll want a copy of the video too.

1 week later
#3974 4 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

Thank you everyone! Hope to meet a lot of you soon!!!

Welcome to Colorado. You'll find our hazing program quite unique and fun. Stop by to pay your first months dues and I show you what games need to be shopped out.

2 months later
#4105 4 years ago

Selling my pin hauler:
Also selling Lexi Lightspeed:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lexy-lightspeed-escape-from-earth-1
Also selling but no ad yet, a 1987 Gottlieb, Monte Carlo in beautiful condition (playfield and cabinet) with brand new Swemmer MPU and alternate translite.
Edit: While shopping out and play testing for sale, I've decided to keep the Monte Carlo.

Thanks

1 week later
#4123 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Not my machine, but a relatively rare Gottlieb Strikes 'n' Spares is up on Craigslist. Seeing pics of mr68's Lebowski reskin had me tempted to make an offer despite the busted backbox back, but I'm not sure this is the right game for a relatively small collection.

Thanks for the acknowledgement, I'm quite proud of my Lebowski re-skin.
I enjoy the game play and am still drawn to play it when I want to knock out a quick, simplistic game of bowling. Newbies and non pinball people really enjoy it too. But you're absolutely correct, it would go stale quickly in a small collection.

FYI: The seller has a fair price on it, IMO. I paid $1600 for the base machine 2 years ago and have nearly $2000 total into it now.

"El Duderino" link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/strikes-n-spares-re-theme-el-duderino#post-4587892

1 week later
#4141 4 years ago
Quoted from Apex:

Didn't they try to do this a couple years ago too?

You are correct.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-arcade-museum-opening-in-denver-colorado

#4142 4 years ago

Want to buy: Victory by Gottlieb or Diamond Lady.
Also may be interested in other Gottlieb system 80 machines.
Thanks

6 months later
#4379 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Anyone know of a business that is offering residential rentals of pinball machines on a monthly basis? I know about the Game Exchange’s program. I was just wondering if anyone else was offering anything similar.

Lyons Classic Pinball use to do it and I'm assuming they still do. And with the Covid 19 situation they may be looking for additional ways to operate.

#4384 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Lyons Classic Pinball use to do it and I'm assuming they still do. And with the Covid 19 situation they may be looking for additional ways to operate.

Disregard.

2 months later
#4478 3 years ago

I have an excellent condition WaterWorld I'm looking to trade. Great playfield, upgrades and everything plays strong and solid. I will sell for the right offer but prefer to trade, plus or minus cash.
Trade options are wide open but prefer Solid State and DMD era. Moderate project games considered.

Also willing to pay you for delivery if we agree to an exchange.

Thanks

1 month later
#4584 3 years ago

I have a NIB, Rick & Morty at my home for a fair price. (Blood Suckers Edition) Still boxed on the shipping pallet and I'm in Boulder.
Donation to Pinside if it sells here.

1 week later
#4623 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Large toe plate attachment for escalera - $0

Is the price negotiable? ...I'll take it.

1 month later
#4758 3 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

WTB a sheet or two of standard width Invisiglass, PDI glass or Stern HD.
If you have extra and would sell me a sheet please send me a PM with the details. Thanks!!

That reminds me. Whoever bought my TNA back in 2018, I forgot to slide my PDI glass out before we packed the game up.
Enjoy my friend.

Don't remember his name but he was a really nice guy. The kind of guy I don't mind making this mistake for.

2 weeks later
#4791 3 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Been to a few of those auctions in the old days. It seemed like they were bidding on their own back then. Had to walk away a few times.

Many years ago I was at an auction and I saw a buddy of mine in a bidding war at an already stupid price. I've seen people get the fever before and it's ridiculous. I made my way over to him and asked what the hell he thought he was doing. He told me he was shill bidding for the owner.

Back to Craigslist.

1 week later
#4835 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Oh boy there are so many things that could be said here...
I just wanna know who made the Craigslist ad.

Already been deleted by the author. Sorry I missed it. Who was it a picture of? Any details?

#4895 3 years ago

For 2021 I'm hoping to sell DNO a bunch of my games.

#4899 3 years ago

I have a HUO cocktail style video table that I need to sell.
I had it custom made by Classicade about 10 years ago with no game logos on the top which I think looks classier in a home collection. The CRT is bright like new and has 4 games on it. Ms PacMan, Donkey Kong, Frogger and Galaga. Has a coin door but never once had a quarter dropped through it.

I'm looking to avoid moving it twice so first reasonable offer gets it. Cash and carry.
Thanks

#4903 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have a HUO cocktail style video table that I need to sell.
I had it custom made by Classicade about 10 years ago with no game logos on the top which I think looks classier in a home collection. The CRT is bright like new and has 4 games on it. Ms PacMan, Donkey Kong, Frogger and Galaga. Has a coin door but never once had a quarter dropped through it.
I'm looking to avoid moving it twice so first reasonable offer gets it. Cash and carry.
Thanks

Game is sold pending pick up.

#4913 3 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

RIP Steve Corley,a great guy in the Colorado community. There is a thread.

Sad day for certain.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-steve-corley

1 week later
#4938 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

Well last night the wife talked me off the cliff. She actually said she was kinda attached to a lot of the machines and could see I was pretty sad to be selling them so we made the decision to cart them across the country with us. Will make the move tougher but maybe feel like we have a small part of home with us. Now to find a place in FL for them. No basements!
Sorry to the interested folks that looked at making buying the collection work. Sorry for the head fake. Selling what I thought would be my retirement dream home has been tough. A lot of work went into doing it up right. We might sell one or two titles but unsure at this point.
Offer to come play or see Flynn’s arcade still stands.

As I mentioned to you in our private message, I think you made the smart decision for yourself.
Good luck with your move and best wishes for a new life in Florida.

2 weeks later
#5033 3 years ago

Not pinball but I'm selling my Joker Ball by Midway. I used it as a 5 card draw poker machine to play dollars games with friends.
Very rare and it works 100%. - $500

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5561

#5037 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone looking for an Escalera? 66" model. It's the higher weight capacity so it goes a little slower. Some people prefer that for a little more control, some do not. Has 2 of the seatbelt style tie downs. Comes with charger.

With all of this give away and selling recently, I hope you're not getting out of the hobby. You're one of the good guys and I'd hate to see you go.

3 weeks later
#5126 3 years ago
Quoted from jerryl:

So I haven't been very active with pinball lately, but I've been tinkering off and on for a while. I finally finished a project I've had going for a long time, thought I'd share a couple pics. Finally have my IJ done, now I have to beat that thing....
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/158#post-6160624
Jerry

Count me in for being happy to see you back, Jerry. Really happy.
I would love to be included with you, Marshal and Mike if something happens. Please let me know.

Kim

2 weeks later
#5183 3 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

On my way to Colorado with a empty vehicle! Coming from Milwaukee wisconsin March 24 to denver. Will pick up and drop off in denver Colorado. purchase any game from wisconsin or the Chicago land area. For $150 bucks I'll go get it and deliver it to your house. Pm and let me know. I leave Wed for denver! Jeremy

Email sent but not for a game. I use to drink Grain Belt beer as a Midwest teenager and its not available in Colorado. Looking for a case and maybe I'll be able to share some at Dory Hill this year.

#5186 3 years ago

my family is from north dakota and every Christmas I bring back some grain belt! (if it doesnt all get drank in ND)

You need to expand your circle of friends or at least your Christmas list.

Quoted from Apex:

This feels like a reboot, opportunity. Only this time we run beer and pinball across state lines.

I just posted this comment in another thread. You may enjoy it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-were-your-favorite-childhood-toys/page/89#post-6195668

1 month later
#5256 2 years ago

Good luck all. If its real

2 weeks later
#5290 2 years ago

Selling my JJP GnR CE
$17K

Only 500 CE games made. Playfield is perfect as is the entire machine. Zero playfield issues.

If you've read the JJP threads then you will understand why I am selling and selling well below market value.

Strongly prefer a regional sale with same day personal inspection and removal.

This is a beautiful, fantastic playing game but I no longer have the heart for it.

#5293 2 years ago

Received a deposit and game is likely sold.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guns-n-roses-ce-7

2 weeks later
#5313 2 years ago

Looking for a Fireball Classic. Any condition considered.
Please let me know.
Thanks

#5314 2 years ago

Looking to trade my beautiful Fathom, plus or minus cash.
I currently have TX-Sector at the top of my wish list. However, I'm open to suggestion and I'm not stuck in the 80's as these two titles might imply.
Thanks

1 month later
#5397 2 years ago

I'm up in Crested Butte right now just hanging out for a few days. Any locations I should be aware of or surrounding areas?

2 weeks later
#5444 2 years ago
Quoted from Tazdingo:

I need to make some space so I am selling my WOF.

Tazdingo is a solid guy to contract with. Deal in confidence.

1 week later
#5463 2 years ago

DCL ?

2 weeks later
2 months later
#5654 2 years ago

3 months later
#5853 2 years ago

I'm selling my P3 with either Heist or Lexy Lightspeed or both. Single owner, HUO and in excellent condition.
I'll ship but prefer to give preference to the local community.
Thanks

(Donation to Pinside will be made)

1 week later
#5866 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm selling my P3 with either Heist or Lexy Lightspeed or both. Single owner, HUO and in excellent condition.

Game has been sold locally and I made two new friends.

2 months later
#6069 1 year ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Anyone dealt with cointaker on purchasing games? I’m looking to put a deposit on TBL but have a little hesitation knowing Dutch’s track record. I’ve sent a couple emails to Melissa and didn’t get a word back even after a few weeks

Yes, I've bought through them and Cointaker is reliable. Dutch seems to have gotten themselves on solid footing these days and in my opinion they couldn't have done it without Cointaker holding the money. Email her again or call 570-484-6161

#6073 1 year ago

I have a used, untested, Taito, Ice Cold Beer playfield for sale. It's fully populated except for the display behind the cover and is in excellent condition.
Its been in climate controlled storage for several years.

Contact me for pictures and price. Thanks

5 months later
#6390 1 year ago

Is there anybody local that can repair raised inserts? Three of them, minor to moderately raised, not horrible.

1989 Gottlieb.

I'm glad to pay a fair price for the service. - Thanks

2 weeks later
#6422 1 year ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Not the right place but for those of you who don't know RIP Dean Grover, a great friend, great player(the reaper) and a great programmer(Bally/Williams and Stern) Colorado pinball community would not have been the same with out him. Our hearts go out to Sam (his wife) and family. Think of Dean while you are playing pin today!

Oh man, this is very sad news.
Best wishes to family and loved ones.

2 weeks later
#6451 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Is anybody planning to put a Fathom Mermaid on location here in CO? Would like to play one someday.

Hi all

If anyone is interested in playing a Fathom Mermaid, I will open my gameroom a week from today, Wednesday, January 4th, - 5:30 to 9:00
Send me a private message for my address. I live in Boulder.
Please include your phone number.

You're welcome to bring whatever food or drink you'd like and maybe some to share.

Kim

2 months later
#6571 1 year ago

Selling a New in Box, Bond LE. - 13,500

Delivery truck from Stern arrives tomorrow.

#6580 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Selling a New in Box, Bond LE. - 13,500
Delivery truck from Stern arrives tomorrow.

My ad is now up

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-james-bond-007-le-19

Thanks

1 week later
#6607 1 year ago

Hey all

I've only had tire kickers on my Bond LE. I'm not changing my ad price yet, but before I do, I wanted to give local people first shot.
I'm not desperate but for anyone in this group, I will accept a low ball offer and take the loss.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152767

Full disclosure: I paid 13,300

1 week later
#6630 1 year ago
Quoted from Bongiorno:

What up B emmett!! Come on down and play..

Hey Mark, long time. I met with Dean in Westminster yesterday for the first time. Were your ears burning?

#6643 1 year ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Hey all, anyone else having issues getting a response from Melissa? Last couple months my emails aren’t being responded to. Have an order paid for that wasn’t fulfilled. Hope she’s alright

Melissa from Cointaker? If so, I saw her today at the Texas Pinball Festival.

1 week later
#6669 1 year ago

Selling a nice, Bone Busters, the 1989 Gottlieb "imitator" of the 1984 original Ghostbusters movie.
I find it amusing that Gottlieb did that rather than pay a licencing fee.

#6682 1 year ago
Quoted from tylery85:

Interesting looking game, never heard of it until now. What game is next to it? Looks like Dirty Harry or James Bond on the side of the cabinet, but the backglass has MIS...was thinking mission impossible but I dont think that exists lol. Thanks.
images.craigslist.org link

You might do well on Wheel of Fortune with your guess. It's a, Secret Service, with a Mission Impossible alternate translite my friend John made for me. Kind of a no-brainer imo as the main music for Secret Service is the theme from Mission Impossible.

Quoted from tylery85:

Interesting looking game, never heard of it until now.

Gottlieb made 2000 Bone Busters machines but for some reason you don't see them come up for sale very often.

1 week later
#6713 1 year ago

A friend of mine is selling his NIB, Cosmic Cart Racing from Multimorphic for $2600. Regular price is $3000.
Also save on shipping cost if you're local and can pick it up at my house. Otherwise happy to ship it to you at cost.

1 month later
#6812 10 months ago

Is there a Foo Fighters Pro on location anywhere?
I've played the Premium/LE and would like to check out the Pro.

Thanks

2 weeks later
#6855 10 months ago

Quick video of Todd being interviewed at RMPS. You'll have to cut & paste it because of this thread.

Best wishes to his family. Rest in peace, Todd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=qMx9NGWe6A4

1 month later
#6921 8 months ago

I'll soon be listing my Gottlieb, Spirit, for sale. It's in stunning, original condition and the nicest you're likely to ever see.
I can ship but I prefer cash and carry. So stop by for a visit and bring your microscope.

Can't post pictures in this thread, so here's a link to the database.
https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2292

4 weeks later
#6957 7 months ago

I have a project, Flash, that I'm selling for a friend. $400 obo.

From my superficial examination as I packed the game: Needs boardwork, the cabinet is very ruff, backglass has the usual flaking. Good news is the playfield looks pretty good and it's a complete game. Sold as is, no guarantee of anything.

Thanks

#6960 7 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have a project, Flash, that I'm selling for a friend. $400 obo.
From my superficial examination as I packed the game: Needs boardwork, the cabinet is very ruff, backglass has the usual flaking. Good news is the playfield looks pretty good and it's a complete game. Sold as is, no guarantee of anything.
Thanks

Game has been sold.

1 week later
#6996 7 months ago

I scored a basement find today if anyone is looking for an exceptional survivor, EM. Its a 1977 Gottlieb, Gridiron.

Playfield artwork is colorful, looks fantastic and 99% all there. Backglass is solid with no flacking and only a few, very tiny scratches. Cabinet colors are vibrant after more than 30 years inside the same home and just happen to be, Bronco blue & orange.

Game plays 100% as is, but needs a shop job to really make it shine.

$1,500 or trade towards a newer game.

Here's a link to the database.
https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=Gridiron&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#1089

And here's a link to the database reviews.
https://www.ipdb.org/rate/showrate.pl?gid=1089

4 months later
#7280 88 days ago

Edit - Disregard

#7294 83 days ago

Starship Troopers - fresh shop job with Titian rubbers, Cliffy's, ect, 3500

Goldeneye - project (make offer)

Canyon Lagoon, (Multimorphic P3 kit), 1100

Secret Service, 2800

Gladiators, home use only, 3300

Pinside donation to be made

#7303 80 days ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Starship Troopers - fresh shop job with Titian rubbers, Cliffy's, ect, 3500
Goldeneye - project (make offer)
Canyon Lagoon, (Multimorphic P3 kit), 1100
Secret Service, 2800
Gladiators, home use only, 3300
Pinside donation to be made

Goldeneye project has been sold. - 2600 for those wanting to know. (I always do)

All other games still available and I will consider offers.

Donation to Pinside has been made.

1 week later
#7342 68 days ago
Quoted from jalpert:

It’s funny because like 10 years ago people used to cut you a deal / break on Pinside. But those days are LONG gone.

True, but you seem to be keeping that flame alive. I've always appreceated dealing with you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.