5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,260 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by vongator
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manadams.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1120 4 years ago

Did anyone pick up that Meteor in the springs for $500? I was second in line... arrrgggg!!! so close.

4 weeks later
#1192 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Anyone looking for a Theater of Magic? I'm not selling one but do know of someone that is in case anyone here is interested.
For myself, still looking for a well playing Whirlwind. I'm fine if it has playfield and other wear as longs as it plays well.

The owner of Grinkers Grand Palace arcade in Idaho is looking for one, I can forward your friends info to him if he would like.

#1196 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Here's the email I received from Wolf. Wolf is a tech guy in Colorado Springs and not the same guy as Wolfman AKA Gilbert that sells pins in Denver, just so there's no confusion.
"Hello PinballWorx customers!
You can enjoy the magical experience of owning a very nice, well cared for, Theatre of Magic. A good customer of mine is selling hers. I am putting out the word to all of you because I don't want you to miss out. (Not to mention, it would be nice to keep this machine in my service database!)
Check out the pictures attached. Beautiful all around. Even the "trunk" is pristine.
As always, do not contact me about price. I'm just the messenger, not the middleman. Call Sam directly at
303-305-9830
or email her at
srenault1@me.com
Wolf"

forwarded the info,

thanks

2 weeks later
#1245 3 years ago

Looking for a F-14 Tomcat, doesn't have to be shopped or fully blinged out just in decent shape and fully working, will pay $1300 or can consider trading my Xenon.

#1259 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Fake Pin*Bot ad is back: denver.craigslist.org link

Do you mean fake as in the picture or has someone been scammed by this ad before?

3 months later
#1615 3 years ago

My Barb wire for sale, can bring to RM showdown Friday or maybe Saturday if anyone is interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35426

2 weeks later
#1652 3 years ago

Anyone have an extra Evel Knievel playfield with moderate wear or better? I'm looking to upgrade my severely worn one.

#1655 3 years ago

Saw that and thanks for the heads up, trying not to pay more than I paid for the pin to find a better playfield but looks like that may be the case.

#1673 3 years ago
Quoted from wierdeer:

Hmm ....wonder why someone would do such a thing... What is gained? unless your just trying to mess with people

The only thing that I can think of is they are trying to make other collector's suspect of listings like that so they won't respond to the legit ones.

2 weeks later
#1727 3 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

Well I am bummed I missed that one, that's one from my childhood I just couldn't pass up. If anyone sees one in the Denver area, please let me know.

All three of those pins have popped up on craigslist within the last couple of months, just be patient and one will again soon.

2 weeks later
#1744 3 years ago

Looking to trade my F-14 Tomcat for a Black Knight if anyone's interested

fortcollins.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#1768 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I'm selling my Lectro-truck stair climbing dolly. Has dutifully moved pins up and down stairs a few dozen times. $1200.

Do you know the model #?

#1773 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Was out of town. How much was it?

It was free but the condition was you had to haul away a pool table along with it, looked like it was in decent shape from the pics.

1 month later
#1869 3 years ago

The Transformers pin for $2200 in Loveland is the home edition, hopefully he updates his ad to reflect that.

2 months later
#1969 3 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I always call Michelle at STI. I've had good luck.
(630) 352-3312

She is not with STI anymore, here is her new contact info:

Hi Everyone, it's been awhile since I posted on this, but wanted to make everyone aware that part of my old company is no longer working with Precision Transportation and is on their own under the name Forum Logistics. They are trying to ride on my years of experience and contacts. I've left and am back at Beltmann, where as many of you remember I was working a few years ago. Unknownst to me, Forum took a copy of my email database and has now started emailing all my contacts suggesting offering coin-op shipping services and offering to provide the 'same great' service I've offered for years.

I just wanted everyone to have my newest info. My cell is 630-344-3093. I'm back at Beltmann with Judy Metallo Michelle.Bianchi@beltmann.com; judy.metallo@beltmann.com. 800-959-8880, 877-432-2646

Thanks for 15 years of continued business!1
Michelle

2 months later
#2072 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I'm selling a Battlezone arcade game that plays blind. The monitor would previously work after it warmed up a bit, but now does not come on. I haven't tried to fix it - I've got too many pinball repairs to do. PM for more info.

PM sent.

2 months later
#2170 2 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tales, might be willing to trade my WCS 94 for one also.

3 weeks later
#2202 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

The Taito, Ice Cold Beer for sale on Craigslist is mine.

sent you an email on craigslist about 40 minutes after you posted it, probably not quick enough lol. I want it if still available.

1 month later
#2309 2 years ago

Looking to trade my WCS 94, really looking for a RFM but may be open to others.

1 month later
#2364 2 years ago

Any one have a Taito Ice Cold Beer they want to trade for a Gladiators?

fortcollins.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#2386 2 years ago

Looking for a Star Trek, Walking Dead, Metallica or Ghostbusters pro. Looking to trade a Taxi and or Gladiators for one or can just do straight up cash.

#2398 2 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

So curious to see if anyone on here was able to pick up that $350 pinbot that showed up on Craigslist in COS last night at midnight. I had an offer out within 20min so guessing they were swarmed with more money. Kinda bummed.
On that note, curious to know what is the best strategy in that kind of situation. If you know your likely the first responder and not going to be the only one, and likely to be in a bidding war, what do you do?
I'm not a buyer at what that games worth, but also at 10x under priced guessing I never had a chance no matter where I came in.

About the only thing you can do if your first is offer to match higher offers because you know they will get bombarded with others. I was first on that Jurrasic Park a few weeks ago and the guy accepted my offer, couldn't pick it up right away and lost out to someone else because of work, arrrrrggggg!!!!

3 weeks later
#2453 2 years ago

Somebody buy up all the pins in Dacono, so many bargains it's hard to choose

2 weeks later
#2489 2 years ago

Looking for a Sinistar arcade game, can pay cash or have plenty of trade options.

4 weeks later
#2544 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Fish Tales plus cash for a Star Trek, Ghostbusters or Walking Dead pro.

#2545 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Looking to trade my Fish Tales plus cash for a Star Trek, Ghostbusters or Walking Dead pro.

Also looking for an AC/DC Pro.

#2547 2 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I have a GB Pro I’d consider trading for Fish tales +$. What sort of shape is the FT? Can you send me pics? PM me.

Sent you a PM.

#2559 2 years ago

Anyone have a shaker motor for the Stern SPIKE system they would like to sell? Will be in Denver area Friday afternoon if so.

2 weeks later
#2607 2 years ago

Looking for a Data East Simpsons for a friend if anyone is selling one soon.

#2610 2 years ago

Funhouse on Craigslist original listing said there was considerable wear on both sides of cabinet so anyone traveling a bit to look at it you should know.

#2643 2 years ago

Anyone have a real nice F-14 Tomcat they would trade for a Gottlieb Gladiators? Traded mine awhile ago and missing it.

#2645 2 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

he isnt on pinside that I know of but they guy who works on the games at Pinball Jones had one for sale awhile ago, I think he still has it. It was at the Showdown last year. I can ask him if you'd like.

Sure that would be great, thanks.

#2647 2 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

That game was incredible - pretty much like new. Unfortunately I don't think it will be cheap, but worth it if you have the money...

Yeah the one I traded was real good shape also, didn't think I'd miss it but was wrong.

2 weeks later
#2651 2 years ago

Looking for a Transformers pro if anyone has or knows of one for sale.

1 month later
#2756 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone looking to part with an MM or MMR?

Not mine but there's this

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57015

2 weeks later
#2850 1 year ago

May be open to selling my GB premium, shoot me a PM if interested.

1 week later
#2862 1 year ago

Anyone thinking of selling their AC/DC pro and upgrading to a premium/Luci? I'm cool with the Angus stank face in the middle of the playfield

1 week later
#2877 1 year ago

Have a friend looking for a Judge Dredd if anyone knows of one for sale.

3 weeks later
#2917 1 year ago

Anyone have any dedicated arcade games they would trade for a Top Card EM wedgehead? Works just needs shopped and new rubber.

1 week later
#2929 1 year ago
Quoted from KeeperUSA:

Just listed my nice Judge Dredd on Craigslist. Has a ColorDMD and the DeadWorld mod. I know someone was looking for one a few weeks ago.

Texted you a trade offer.

#2938 1 year ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Does anyone know anything about these pins on CL? They're all priced too high, in my opinion. But that's not unusual for CL. I don't see any of them listed here. I've been in the game for 4 months, so any experienced advice on apparent condition and pricing is appreciated. I really don't care for mods (ColorDMD excepted) so their value to me is negligible.
denver.craigslist.org link

They are priced high because they only want to sell them if they get a certain price. If they really wanted or needed to sell them they would be priced more reasonably.

1 week later
#2975 1 year ago

Looking for an AC/DC premium or possibly a pro.

1 month later
#3094 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Rus are you considering selling your Tron?

This is his I believe

cosprings.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#3118 1 year ago

Looking for a Monopoly if anyone has one for sale?

1 month later
#3157 1 year ago

Selling my CV but may be open to trades as well, see my wishlist for trade bait.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cirqus-voltaire-31

3 weeks later
#3202 1 year ago

Looking for a pro TWD, GOT or IMDN.

1 week later
#3208 1 year ago

Anyone that collects arcades have a Tutankham or Sinistar they want to sell?

#3215 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I have an escalera for sale. In very good condition. $1250. Would consider pin trades.

sent you a PM.

2 weeks later
#3228 1 year ago

Looking for a TWD, GOT, IMDN, or SW pro, may be interested in premium models also.

2 weeks later
#3258 1 year ago

Anyone that pays that for it will get their space jammed alright

#3269 1 year ago

Looking for a Hobbit if anyone thinking of selling theirs.

1 week later
#3300 1 year ago

I have a Fire Escape game made by Mech-Tronic that I would be willing to trade for anything on my wish list or certain arcade games. Game value is somewhere around what "Ice Cold Beer" goes for. Here is a link to the game if your not familiar with it,

#3302 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Such a cool game-I want one but pretty pricey for a novelty game, I might have to stick with my $20 Frenzy for the moment. Is that the same one Tony was selling? How much for your ICB sitting next to it? Cool video-I enjoyed it!

The video was not mine, just one showing the gameplay. I don't own a ICB at the moment, I had the fire escape shipped from out of state. Here is a high score video of mine

#3304 1 year ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

White Water has finally been purchased! Thank you bemmett for reaching out to me. Great guy!

Congrats!!! Glad you finally found one.

1 month later
#3400 1 year ago

So I am gonna put a feeler out. Anyone have nice Black Knight they would want to sell?

See 6 posts above yours, Pinstein has one for sale.

#3417 1 year ago

So a routed WD sold in less than a day with asking price of $4500? Was gone before I could escape work to go have a look... sheesh

1 month later
#3480 1 year ago

Any interest in a IMDN or TWD pro trade for a Star trek pro with a bunch of mods?

#3488 1 year ago

yeah, if he is looking for a star trek just to stream he can use mine is all i was offering. hes local to me and streams on twitch

We've planned a temp trade here soon but if he would like to consider your offer there's nothing set in stone as of yet.

2 weeks later
#3572 11 months ago

looking for a Batman 66.

1 week later
#3579 11 months ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Thanks manadams from Loveland !! Good to meet you and get that handled today-Take care !!

Great to meet you also, enjoy that Munsters!!!

3 weeks later
#3638 10 months ago

May be open to downgrading to a GOT pro if someone is looking to upgrade to an LE with mods.

#3652 10 months ago

buddy has a Game of Thrones and Sharkeys Shootout for sale. Hes trying to raise some cash so no trades. LMK if you want his info.

PM sent

1 week later
#3670 9 months ago

Any interest in trading a pro TWD, GOT or SW plus cash for a HUO BM66 with low plays? One of the few premiums that has a Adam West signed trading card.

#3674 9 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

Any interest in trading a pro TWD, GOT or SW plus cash for a HUO BM66 with low plays? One of the few premiums that has a Adam West signed trading card.

Game is trade pending, thanks for all the interest.

2 weeks later
#3719 9 months ago

Have a Stern red color bottom apron that I picked up not realizing it won't fit a TWD premium, looking to get $30 for it.

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-colored-bottom-apronarch-plastic.html

#3727 9 months ago

If anyone has any unworking arcade CRT monitors around they want gone let me know.

#3739 9 months ago

Looking for a SW premium or a DP pro.

4 weeks later
#3823 8 months ago

I will be getting my ST pro back from a temp trade here in a couple of weeks and will be looking to trade/sell. Games I'm interested in are DP pro, GOT pro, SW premium, TNA, ACNC and BKSOR.

#3829 7 months ago

Well I was in the market for a BK, but after taking the wife to the showdown she wants a Congo. Anyone have a nice one they would like to move on to a new home.

Send dontpanicflip a PM, he was looking to sell one couple a months ago.

1 week later
#3837 7 months ago
Quoted from Russell:

Respectfully, can someone help explain the value of trading? Why not just sell, then buy whatever you want?

Both parties have to have something the other is after and not be delusional about the value of what they have for a trade to workout. I traded some classic arcade games to Tilt for an IM pin, they needed them for their opening and I was after a newer Stern pin. Most of the time it's just easier to sell then buy what you want.

#3848 7 months ago

i was the lucky duck who scored that skateball in louisville. super duper nice!
posted a pic on my instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/pure_retro_co/

Congrats!!! Hope you got it closer to the $950 original price.

#3864 7 months ago

ST pro, Met pro, STTNG and Funhouse all up for trade for a DP pro/premium, SW premium or ACNC.

1 week later
#3882 6 months ago

So I have some money burning a hole in my pocket. I have been looking for a Avatar Pro, and missed out on one. So here is the request does anyone have a Avatar Pro, Star Trek Pro they want to sell? Ill lay it all out I have $4300 bucks to spend. I would also be interested in a Judge Dreed, or Johnny Mnemonic that are in good shape with no playfield wear. Ill pay the fair price for either of those. Ok crazy ask but how about a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro for said $4300? I know crazy request. V/R Shawn

My Star Trek pro is for sale but more than you want to pay. You might find one routed without mods for that price.

1 month later
#3987 5 months ago

Selling a MET pro but up for a trade for a GOT pro, DP pro, TNA or ACNC if anyone is interested.

1 month later
#4051 3 months ago

Anybody selling a Williams pitch and bat game?

3 weeks later
3 weeks later
#4148 66 days ago

Looking for a JJ POTC LE, DI LE, DP or TNA.

#4163 60 days ago

Anyone with a DP premium or MMR open to a temp trade for a SW premium?

1 month later
#4231 21 days ago

Any interest in a Funhouse plus cash trade for a HUO DP or JP2?

#4236 15 days ago

Looking for a HUO JP2 premium or LE, will pay $6800 for a premium or $8500 for a LE.

#4238 14 days ago

Anyone have a No Fear they want to sell?

#4239 12 days ago

My Shadow plus cash is up for trade for a Twilight Zone, Addams Family, Congo or White Water.

#4245 9 days ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Anyone have a good contact for arcade games?
I’m looking for a few
Area 51
Time crisis
Simpson’s
Turtles
Sunset riders
X men
Etc..
If anyone has a good contact please let me know
Thanks

Jon Exidy supplies games for the 1up locations, try his email in link.

http://www.arcade-classics.com/contact_me.html

#4248 9 days ago

Anyone have a HUO JP2 pro they want to sell so they can upgrade to a premium/LE? Will pay $5200 if it has the playfield art fix around the posts. Probably going to order a NIB in next few days if no interest.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.50
Playfield - Decals
The MOD Couple
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 209.99
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 149.99
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 17.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manadams.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside