IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukyduck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4001 4 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Anyone here into arcades? I have a ton of parts, trackballs, joysticks, connectors, etc. Loaded up on these years ago when I was heavily into the JAMMA arcade machines. LMK.

Do you happen to have any of these available, or maybe something like it?

https://groovygamegear.com/webstore/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=365

Thanks

#4014 4 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

Hey CO Pinsiders - I have listed my FGY in the marketplace. PM if interested.

Machine - For Sale

Family Guy

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Game has been in my collection since December 2007. I am the second owner. It has never been routed. Includes manual and Stern factory goodie bag with spare target decals and bu...”

9 hours ago

Denver, CO

RandyV

It looks really nice! I only wish it was a title I would be interested in buying.

Good luck with the sale.

#4016 4 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

Thanks - sale pending.

I didn’t think it would take long. Good condition and fair price.

#4020 4 years ago

In case anyone is interested. Not my listing. Thought I would share.

cosprings.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#4068 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Gonna be in Denver tomorrow night....best place to play pinball? Looking for games that are in the best playing condition (Strong flippers, all bulbs working, etc). More pinball and less video games the better....

1UP Greenwood Village

7 months later
#4377 3 years ago

Anyone know of a business that is offering residential rentals of pinball machines on a monthly basis? I know about the Game Exchange’s program. I was just wondering if anyone else was offering anything similar.

4 weeks later
#4422 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Hey all,
So I have a Medieval Madness ROYAL EDITION sitting in my garage, just delivered yesterday. Had some change of plans in my collection and have some other new games coming soon so space is not readily available. I also have some other places I could use the money right now. I'm really on the fence but figured if there was a local that possibly wanted it bad enough I might consider letting it go. I'm in like $10.5K with the shipping so would probably let it go if someone came and got it in the next week for $12K. I'm not going less than that, if I can make a few bucks and someone is happy then we can do it. If not I'll probably just get her setup and enjoy it for awhile or who knows, maybe forever.
Really not considering much in way of trades, I might be willing to entertain a trade for a new Lebowski or an Alien(games that people might not usually sell/trade)

Man...if it was for your total cost. I might be interested. glwts

1 month later
#4458 3 years ago
Quoted from tylery85:

Anyone else see this on Boulder CL? lol.
boulder.craigslist.org link

There was a thread about it here on pinside a few weeks back. Cannot seem to find it. Maybe it got deleted, not sure.

2 months later
#4633 3 years ago

Considering selling my HUO AC/DC Luci. I am the original owner and live in the Denver area. It has a color DMD, shaker and stern glass. I thought I would put it out there and see if anyone is interested. PM me if you think you might be interested in purchasing it. I have no idea what demand in our area is like.

Edit: I am new to selling pins, so give me some slack if I do not follow standard rules.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukyduck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=lukyduck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.