IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lordloss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#967 8 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

There was a guy on Pinside asking $3,800 and then $4,500 for a nice LOTR. And that's Pinside prices. LOTR is fun and all, but even on this crazy site it's not even $5K. How could there be people beating down his door to pay him $6k? Even if it is $400 for shipping.

People always say that LOTR should be a cheap game, but try actually finding one for under $5k.

#971 8 years ago

Yea yeah, we know you're the main advocate of the cheap LOTR price.. unless a friend of yours in WI is selling. At which point you put a hold on your opinions of it being a cheap pin and focus on saying how awesome of a fairly priced game it is, even though its usually $1000+ more than your $4500 price estimate.

2 months later
#1083 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Re-themed Paragon for $375...good for some paragon parts if you need them?
denver.craigslist.org link

That'd be nice for a restore. Get it to $300 and buy a CPR PF for it and finalize the restore.

2 weeks later
#1111 8 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

Us Wyoming guys have to prowl the Colorado for sale and trade thread because we only have eight machines in all of Wyoming.

NW Iowa is sorta the same way. Not much else around. Either Minneapolis or CO seem like the hot spots for pinballs.

#1114 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Somebody grab the Paragon retheme for $150...Quick! I have no room.
denver.craigslist.org link

I still insist that this would be the PERFECT restore title. AT this price, you could buy the CPR pf and it would bring the machine up to $1000 ish and you wouldn't be upside for the value of the machine. Not horribly upside down at least.

4 months later
#1519 7 years ago
Quoted from Meatneck:

I have an allied leisure Take five that I bought sight unseen for $200. one drop target is broken. I replaced the fuseholders and fuses. It lights up, but does nothing else. I cannot for the life of me get excited enough to do anything else to this machine. I can bring it down thursday before RMPSD. if you can't fix it, it should part out for more than 200. inserts are cupped. all coils will need replaced. boards are all intact.

I'm in NW iowa and might be interested in that project if you ever make it east.

3 months later
#1837 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I'm interested in finding a TSPP in excellent condition Anyone looking to sell? Trade?

If you don't mind the drive I have a HUO one I might need to unload. $4300, I'm in NW iowa.

#1839 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

A 12 hour drive isn't exactly local...

Nobody said it was local?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lordloss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=lordloss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.