Hey fellow Front Range pinheads. I am putting a game up for sales on the Market this week and wanted to give the local crowd that has helped me a heads up a few days early. I have also been on the pin scene since Firepower so I know know high dollar pins like this one deserve a lot a scrutiny so feel free to say what you think.
Monster Bash that is my 5th complete restore of WPC games.. $9300 with ColorDMD, $8900 without.
Come see it in Littleton 80128. I expected to keep it when I started but am playing all my 80s games more so would see what happens.
Game was completely disassembled and all metal parts tumbled that would fit in my ultra-vibe. All other metal parts re-grained or polished depending on the part.
Was stripped and completely sanded, repaired with bondo and repainted. I did not replace the backbox text on this game like usual as it was very nice but feathered the paint in around it.
• Bottom and inside of cabinet sanded
• All wiring bundled removed and soaked/cleaned in bathtub
• New vinyl tubing and ground braid throughout cabinet
• New 5 piece second generation art from Planetary was applied
• New original style siderails, lockbar and legs.
• New coin door from pinballlife.com
• New shopout decals applied
• New blue start button
• New launch button
• New flipper buttons
• New colorDMD
• New DMD plastic from pinbits
• Original speakers and speaker panel
• New cash box cover
• NVRAM for CPU added
• New glass on order
Every single part was removed cleaned and tumbled or replaced.
New IPB first run playfield that I bought over 10 years ago when they came out. This was touched up, had the shooter lane groove corrected, and was clear coated by Chris Hutchins . Playfield re-assembled by me.
• All solenoids removed soaked/cleaned and had labels replaced with planetary pinball labels.
• All three wiring harnesses removed and soaked/cleaned in bathtub
• All metal parts tumbled
• Monster Table / Updown bank completely disassembled and rebuilt with new gears
• Drac disassembled and cleaned but I didn’t open the gear box.
• All solenoid mechanisms completely disassembled and rebuilt
• New slingshot switches
• All stand-up switches replaced except for the Dracula switches.
• New faces for the Dracula targets.
• New ramp flaps including the up-down bank flap
• One new pinbits auto-eddy board and sensor cable
• All new pop-bumper caps, rings, bodies, lamps, and springs.
• All new plastic set, plastic posts and lane guides, and flipper bats
• Complete LED for playfield and backbox
• Kerry protector for mosh pit
• Cliffy protector for ball launch and shooter lane
• Figures kept original
• All flaky micro-switches replaced and tested
280 plays since restore as of tonight. Lock bar has some fine scratches. This is a German game that was re-imported.
I have links to the restore. Shoot me a PM if you want to see even if no interest in game.
Open to trades for Tron, Defender, CV, Getaway so make an offer.