IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#421 9 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Still looking for a Monster Bash. I've had a couple of leads but nothing solid yet.

PM sent

2 years later
#2123 7 years ago

okay, looks like i am coming to the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown in June. Haven't been to this show before, so I am excited to see how you guys do it.

As an official JJP and Spooky distributor, i can offer you a special price on a new game if you let me use it at the show. here is what i am looking to bring with for sale. The more of these that can be sold before the show, the more that i can bring to have on the floor.

Wizard of Oz (standard or 75th)
The Hobbit (standard)
Dialed In! (standard or limited) if in production

I also have around 800 pieces in the warehouse. here is a small list of what i can bring with

Big Buck Hunter Pro/Safari/Open Season/World
Golden Tee
Silver Strike Blowing
Dart Boards (about 65 right now)
Multicades (60 in 1)
Kiddie Rides (put in the quarter and the character moves while the child is sitting on it)
Cranes (plush, candy, etc)

I have room for about 24 pieces total in the trailer.

Here is the list of machines coming with that will not be for sale, but for everyone to enjoy (my personal games)

Wizard of Oz Emerald City
The Hobbit Black Arrow
America's Most Haunted
Dominos Pizza
Rob Zombie
Dialed In (if not in production, then this will be one of the prototypes)

Let me know if there is anything that you are looking for

Christopher
KingPin Games
[email protected]
608-393-2299 cell

#2127 7 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Hi Christopher - looking forward to seeing & playing (and purchasing)Dialed In! I'm wondering about how many plays would a game like Dialed In get over a 3 day show? I'm sure there will be a line to play the entire show & thinking maybe 1200 - 1500 games? I'm interested!

3 days at tpf was 600 plays
3 days at mgc was 500 plays (shorter hours)

Average game time was 3-3.5 minutes

Games were played non stop from about 30 minutes before the shows started (other vendors playing) until power was cut at closing time.

If production machines are available, I will bring as many as I'm allowed and they will be for sale at the end of the show.

2 weeks later
#2154 6 years ago

here is what i will be bringing for sale at the Rocky Mountain Showdown. these games will be set up for play and will be prices accordingly as show games.

for sale (pinball)

Wizard of Oz Standard Edition w/shaker motor (new)
Wizard of Oz Standard Edition w/shaker motor (new)
Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary Edition (new)
Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary Edition (new)
Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition (used)
The Hobbit Black Arrow Edition (used)

not for sale (pinball)

Dialed In!
America's Most Haunted
Dominos Pizza Pinball

for sale (arcade)

Big Buck Hunter Pro
Valley Dart
Arachnid Dart
Golden Tee Live 2012
Target Toss Pro
Bass Championship Arcade
Knock Off (virtual shuffleboard)
Multicade w/trackball
Pumba Kiddie Ride

if there is anything in particular you are looking for, please let me know soon.

Christopher

#2160 6 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

I have a Jokerz in Pueblo that needs some board/wiring work. I can only find Strauss Amusements. Any other recommendations or experience with their support.
I have the awful hum, the adjust error that is common and that a new battery holder and batteries didn't fix, a couple wacky wiring 'solutions' that a previous owner must have tried, and one GI plug that needs replaced (cut, but not burnt)
Any recommendations or suggestions is appreciated. I had hoped to fix myself, but its been sitting around for years, and I'd rather try my hand at fixing a single problem from a working machine. I'm over my head as a noob to tackle all that's wrong here on my first try out.

if you suspect that it is just in the boards, then you can ship them out to Rob Anthony (lockwhenlit.com).

3 weeks later
#2198 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I have a NGG and a Whirlwind I may be selling. I am just up I-25 from RMPS. Looking for Hobbit with the factory fixes done. My Big Shot will be at RMPS for sale.

I will have 3 hobbits at the show. 2 are new standards with invisiglass and shaker motors, the other is my personal black arrow. all have the factory upgrades and fixes.

find me at my booth for show discounts (as long as you leave the game on the show floor the entire weekend)

pm me for more details.

3 weeks later
#2280 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Anyone interested in a Bugs Bunny game? $700. Will need some work and cleaning - has not been played in some time. It went to HEP for restoration and then my daughter decided she didn't want it.
Game is in average to above average condition but have new side art, NOS ramps, plastics and playfield if you want to make it like new. Parts preference given to game buyer.

Damn, i would have taken that from you when i was out there. now the shipping will kill it for me. oh well. next year i will hit you up about 2 weeks before the show to see what you have.

2 weeks later
#2306 6 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

looking to buy a sega title open to all games except for Frankenstein and southpark
would really love an X files.
let me know what you have!
I'm located in Denver

Sad, i had a beautiful X-files at the Denver show last month. it didn't sell at the show, but i did sell it once i got back to Wisconsin.

2 weeks later
#2330 6 years ago
Quoted from nighttaco:

I know the Monsters is a good deal, I just don't care for the art on Monsters edition for whatever reason. I really like the road case and the LE.

I have my personal limited edition available. Pretty much loaded. Colordmd, invisiglass, topper, plastic protectos, interior art, backbone light kit, cliffy, snake fangs, snake ramp, custom sparky, etc.

I would be looking at 9000. Let me know.

#2335 6 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Is anyone interested in selling a dialed in and very reliable WOZ? I bought a early production one and although I love the pin it's been one frustration after another re: repairs and its a HUO. I'm so tired and frustrated on working on it I'm thinking getting one I can just play a very large % of the time is the way to go. I would consider any edition although prefer a ECLE or RR but a nice looking and working standard would be fine too.

I have 1 standard WoZ left in stock. it was used at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown for the weekend. has about 300 plays or so on it. Comes with 2.0 light system, shaker motor and extended warranty. If you are military, then i would be happy to pick up the shipping for you too.

I can also put you on the list for Dialed In (standard, limited or collectors edition).

let me know.

Christopher

3 months later
#2551 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I am wanting WOZ 75th 2.0 , Batman 66, and STERN Star Wars .
I followed the Pinside for sale procedure by Listing an official for sale ad and linking it to this post . All I got were sad, piteous, pitiable, pathetic Thieves . I gave out my cell number in ad . Big mistake .

JJP is producing Woz 75th machines again. I can get you in line for a nib one if you like. Free shipping if you are a US Armed Forces Vet (past or present). I will also double your factory warranty at no additional charge.

let me know.

Christopher

1 week later
#2580 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Given that GEX is one of Stern's top distributors and they have great relationship with Stern, this was a surprise. Stern dropped Kingpin pretty quickly because of the JJP connection (is that the last time you are referencing?), so it will be interesting to see what happens. As last as Stern doesn't do something stupid to "punish" JJ, this is terrific news for Colorado pinball buyers.
I see this as a warning shot to Stern - because of quality and code issues (and probably worse than expected SW sales and what seems to be an underwhelming launch of GOTG) customers want other options. Stern probably didn't care that much when GEX added AP (and maybe even CGC), but JJP is a real threat to Stern outside the Pro market. Since Stern doesn't see the actual buyers as their customers but rather the distributors, it has to mean more when a distributor says "you're not enough any more".

Just to clarify a little. Stern didn't drop us. we were given the choice to redo our website and make stern more prominent than the other lines we carried or no longer be a distributor. We decided that we no longer wanted to be a distributor for a company that is going to try to bully people around.

At the end of the day, i think adding GEX to the JJP family is a wonderful thing. I have already been in talks with JJ about the Denver show and current KP customers in the Denver area. We are working together (instead of against each other) to make sure everyone is happy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=kingpingames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.