IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgaltr56.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#147 9 years ago

Anyone have a HUO LOTR they are willing to part with?

#162 9 years ago

Just posting this again:

Anyone have a HUO LOTR for sale? If so please PM. Thanks.

1 week later
#174 9 years ago
Quoted from Switch:

Still looking for some games. Cash in hand!!
LOTR
BOP
Black Rose
Transformers
South Park

Looks like there's a Black Rose for sale on CL

#184 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Kansas is a little far for me to drive. With such a low dollar game, I'm not really looking to ship either. I've been looking for about 3 years, sick of waiting.

I saw a DM on Universal Pinball's website

#187 9 years ago

Ok, good to know

2 months later
#318 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Looking like either Feb 14 or Feb 28th weekend will be my travel time. Likely drive out on a Thursday after work and drive back on a Sunday. A few people have contacted me but nothing solidified as needing transport at this time, so I have space.
I need to get some photos to people but I have a verified HUO BK2K 9originally came out of the home of a Williams Exec) that I would trade towards a HUO/newer Stern (would do IMVE? maybe FG???, hit me up if you have something) I value the BK2K at 3500 cash. One of the nicer original BK2K around, so yes it is higher priced than a beater. Would also consider trading it towards other nice B/W games (90s era DMD).

I have an ES, DE SW, or RFM I would consider parting with. PM me for details.

#324 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

How are they to deal with buying games? Any issues?

I've had good luck. I've bought NIB, demos, and used pins and JJ is good to work with. I've replaced the CPU board on my STLE twice and they bent over backwards to help.

5 months later
#803 8 years ago

Time to make some room so I'm thinking about letting go of my Earthshaker. Works 100%. Strong flippers.

PM me for details

2 months later
#958 8 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Who got the Lord of the Rings?

I tried but someone beat me to it

#962 8 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If that's really the case, this is probably the next game to get remade.

Yeah hope so. Some people say Stern can't get license blah blah blah who knows? He told me he already had a cash buyer at $6K then asked what my bid was.

#964 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

gotta hate the CL spontaneous auctions...I had one where I offered the asking price and was going to go p/u, then someone else offered $100 more after me...suddenly it's an auction.

Yep, that's why I'd rather deal with someone here. With that being said, anyone have LOTR for sale or trade?

#966 8 years ago

Lots of new collectors I think. Prices will only go up unless a VE is made.

2 months later
#1090 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Capcom Breakshot. If anyone has or knows where to find one please let me know.

2 months later
#1271 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Doesn't look like his ad--unless they closed and he stuffed them all in a house. Have any of you inquired?

He stuffs them all in house(s)

#1299 8 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I'm looking to sell a couple of games. PM for details if interested.
AFM $8000
TZ $6000
T3 $2875
Taxi $2450
Black Knight LE $1900
Swords of Fury $2300
Cyclopes $2300

Lionman?

1 week later
#1329 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Nice looking STTNG on CL: " target="_blank">fortcollins.craigslist.org link
Already have one or I'd take a look

Hey thanks! It's mine. The BF on CL is also mine. I enjoy working on my pins and both are in great shape. PM me if interested.

#1333 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I have played that STTNG and it is amazing! someones gonna get a hell of a machine. you should sell it to Pinball Jones so I can play it again

Thanks! I tried...

#1334 8 years ago
Quoted from rad:

Nice looking game!

Thank you

1 month later
#1474 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

You know when Kim's is coming in?

Should be there Monday according to Kim.

4 weeks later
#1568 7 years ago

He never said how the cousin died. "It puts the lotion in the basket".

2 months later
1 year later
#2710 6 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

This is my first post on Pinside...go easy on me! Most of my pinball experience is from the mid-to-late 90's. Played all of the top games from that time frame and loved most of them. I finally bought myself my first machine...NIB MMr with color DMD. Got it from GEX in Denver. It was just what I remembered. Why I'm posting in this forum is because I'm looking to pick up two or three more (depending on game and prices). I don't see a whole lot FS in Colorado, especially Colorado Springs. Do you generally wait for a game you want to come available locally or do you buy online sight unseen? I'm a little wary of that given the cost of the machines.
Also, anything after 2000 is new territory for me, and there are a lot of reviews for machines on this site that have my interest (LotR, ST, and Tron:Legacy to name a few). I've searched the PinMap, and it looks like 1Up in Denver has the widest variety of machines. How else do you find a machine that you're interested in trying out?

Make sure to read through the owners club thread on any game before you purchase. New in box games can have quality issues, sometimes moreso than a 25 yr old DMD that has all the bugs worked out.

5 months later
#3139 5 years ago

Looking for 2 modern Stern legs, black. Please PM if you have any available to sell. Thanks!

5 months later
#3419 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

i think these people are always going to be needy and bug you for help. they need to man up and figure it out. do their own research, reach out for help (either here, or to someone they know in the hobby like you) but not rely on others to do everything for them. this is why i passed haha
owning a pin is not for the faint of heart. if you really want to be in this hobby they will need to start learning the ins and outs and how to fix at least basic things, etc. if they cant even find a machine and set it up themselves its gonna be a long road.
sounds harsh typing it out but thats my take. i feel like charging a newbie by the hour and nickle and diming them isnt a good look for the hobby and would feel sh*5ty doing it to anyone, especially people i know. if it was someone i knew i would 100% help them for free and get them going as long as they knew im not their free tech and they are going to have to have the desire to learn how to maintain these bad boys
either buy new and get the white glove service and have less worries or learn how to get a game and fix em up yourself if you buy an older used game.

I feel exactly the same way about fixing computers for others.

https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/388b/

#3431 5 years ago

My buddy helped me buy my first pin 5 years ago, a DESW. At the time I thought I would own it forever and it would be the only one.....

2 months later
#3585 5 years ago

Anyone have a recommendation for a shipping company that will pick up and provide a pallet? I've already contacted Michelle at Beltman, just not sure what the options are and I'd rather not ship legs on.

Thanks!

#3588 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

I have always used STI. Shipped the machine on the legs. No Pallet. My theory; a pallet invites a fork lift, a forklift invite disaster...

Good point. My last experience with legs on shipping did not go so smoothly. They somehow figured out a way to turn the 2 front legs into pretzels. At least they paid out for the damage claim so ended up being made whole.

#3593 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have a couple of pallets, free for pick up if anyone wants them.

Very nice! The game is out of state getting shipped in to Colorado but I'll keep that in mind.

5 months later
#3977 4 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

Thank you everyone! Hope to meet a lot of you soon!!!

My next home WILL have a walk out basement

9 months later
#4383 3 years ago

I'm interested in a Tron Pro. Cash or open to discussing a trade.

1 year later
#5539 2 years ago

Just posted my Full Throttle on the marketplace in case anyone is interested. I would prefer to deal with someone local.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/122302

Thanks for looking!

#5544 2 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Just posted my Full Throttle on the marketplace in case anyone is interested. I would prefer to deal with someone local.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/122302
Thanks for looking!

I went to take some video today and I found a few LEDs flickering so I took the for sale ad down. I think I know how to fix it. I'll put the ad back up when I get it working 100%.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgaltr56.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft?tu=jgaltr56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.